Forum › Posts by DschingisKhan

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Not the "Kirara, would you like a job?" ending that I was hoping for, but they're still together and in love. Glad for them.

(NGL I briefly had hope for Kirara's apotheosis when she suddenly sprouted wings... orz)

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

if i had a nickel for every yuri romcom that gets serious and introduces world ending threats i´d have two nickels wich isn´t a lot but it´s weird that happened twice

Only two?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh wow, glad to finally get some closure on this one! Will the "Kirara takes over heaven" ending come to pass? (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So they just introduced a quirky new character with a single chapter left... damn, what a shame.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Youzi and Caicai go on a date and traumatise a scrub for not knowing his place.

What a precious child, I'm so proud of her.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm not sure if it's better or worse that she wasn't chosen by a True Fae with an alien viewpoint but actually the brother on a weird whim...

DschingisKhan
Love Bullet discussion 01 Dec 00:00
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Imagine having love grenades and not using them to create polycules wherever you go! smh

I like Koharu, she kinda reminds me of Rakka.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I just really love how this author draws faces.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh hoh? Will we finally get a positive development between these two now that they've shared tribulation and ended up secluded from all the prying eyes?

(please please please please please please please...)

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 9:03PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Good book, I liked it. And thank you for translating the AN page! As a denizen of rarepair hell, I felt their pain acutely.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh hey, she put the flower pin on the right again! And she's still mega cute.

It's hilarious that Hinata immediately figured out how to bait Takamine into joining them.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Caicai just got a devoted wife because her mom wrote a cool plot twist. Adorable.

Youzi's such a cute kid...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I love the flashback to how they used to look worked in so seamlessly. Mitsuki's resemblance to her uncle is REALLY obvious at that point!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, that sure just upended a whole lot of... something. Very curious how Olivia will end up related to Elsa. And Evie, for that matter...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

There sure seem to be a lot of people coming out of the woodwork to say they hated this... why are any of you even in this thread? You've had three years to find some other comic. ┐⁠(⁠‘⁠~⁠` )⁠┌

maybe after they adopt a daughter or something),

You mean second daughter, right?

Ah, yes, my mistake, don't know what I was thinking. Let's call it "empty nest" since the eldest moved out?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I kinda don't like that they made their cohabitation rules into wedding vows, tbh. I think I would rather have this final epilogue chapter be further in the future (maybe after they adopt a daughter or something), but it was a great comic anyway!

Thank you for your work and credit page insights, Knight Heron; it's always appreciated. (⁠。⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠。⁠)⁠ノ⁠♡

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Imagine unwittingly and completely accidentally taking your girl on exactly the sort of date she really wants. Tsukushi, you absolute clown...

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Holy crap, that bit with the hairpin is super subtle, but as soon as it's pointed out it's like "oh yeah, I guess they're always arranged that way!"

Also, the expressions this time are Real Good. Thanks as always, Ser Heron!

DschingisKhan
Their Sound discussion 31 Oct 03:42
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Harold, I think something is a little bit fishy, here...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I get the feeling Evie is going to parley with the demons.

What I really want to know is if there's a way to save mom, though. She's delightful.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I get your point, yeah. Kamiya at the start seemed like she was gearing up for a fight to the bitter end. It's kinda weird that she just folded so quickly.

I guess that's what happens when you write yourself into a corner, though. I get it.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I like how even the author note at the top of the first page acknowledges that it's a confusing comic.

Furuka's freckles are still incredible but also I want to give her a hug because she was treated horribly by the bitches at her last school.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Now this is some real shit, hallelujah!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Kaye is bringing a lot of the problems herself by presuming what Ada thinks and ascribing intent and meaning to her actions that's just making nice.

I wonder when she'll think to look properly?

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Dragon Quest arc! I wonder how this will unexpectedly serve to advance the overall plot by the end?