Kind of bittersweet maybe the ending was a bit ambiguous

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

gah its sakura trick all over again

Sakura Trick if it were actually good lol

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

time skip AHHH please tell me the "yuri" tag gets added. please.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Oh no it's really cute

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

FUCKING FINALLY

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Fuck I'm depressed this got cancelled. It had such a good premise and was actually interesting and funny. Everything good never lasts long and then we get garbage like nanashi no asterism lasting 5 volumes and getting localized. God dammittt

Joke on you, Vampiress Lord get localized in France. I actually own the 3 volumes.

i mean i'm not surprised, france is the western culture that loves anime/manga the most lol but also it doesn't change how disappointing the fact that it got cancelled. we'll never know how the story was really supposed to go.

last edited at Jun 4, 2020 5:46PM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Fuck I'm depressed this got cancelled. It had such a good premise and was actually interesting and funny. Everything good never lasts long and then we get garbage like nanashi no asterism lasting 5 volumes and getting localized. God dammittt

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Is this series old? It seems to have some old fashion views on lesbians.

it started in 2018 so nah.

but also i hope this author does more yuri. they don't have a huge backlog of series so y'know.. do more like this. i love their art style.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

THAT TWIST THOUGH

Dayominator
Image Comments 17 May 18:11
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011
D7so2mk-acfb12a2-aca0-4f39-8146-94fbcfda72a3

ok i know i'm way late to this argument but i'm gonna throw into the ring anyway cause i just found this wonderful piece of art.

imagine thinking shampoo and ukyo, the outright most manipulative of ranma's main suitors, are better than akane. lmaoooo. don't get me wrong, I love ukyo and she's my favorite character, but she and shampoo both manipulate every other character in the entire series to try and win ranma over. akane just wants to live her life and try to get along with ranma, and everyone else for that matter. she's easily the best of his suitors by a goddamn long shot.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

i see their future of yumi dating boys she's never really happy with before realizing she really was in love with myuu all along.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

brutal rejection. but, hey, at least that means she only rejects a brother-in-law romantically right

we still have a chance for that yuri end right

haha.. .. ha .. i'm hurting but i still love this series anyway

Dayominator
Boku To discussion 09 May 15:23
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The fuck did I say about wanting some happy stories. Why am I being tortured.

There's like extra salt on the wound here cause it kind of makes sense in a way these poor gay kids struggle because they're in high school when it's the worst and being outed for being gay in the world we live in still isn't safe and that sucks. But I just want then to be happy.

Dayominator
Boku To discussion 08 May 02:51
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

all i freaking want is one of these stories to have a genuine, good happy ending with the boys getting together.

is that!! so much!! to ask!!!! TORAJIROU!!!

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

tag woulda absolutely ruined the twist. not that i think incest is great but idk, i don't see the harm when they didn't grow up together and are only half siblings. I would enjoy a continuation but I doubt it'll happen.

also damn that foreshadowing with the coworker calling her younger sister.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

YAAAA FINALLY SHE CONFESSED

also am I one of the few that genuinely enjoys this series and thinks it's well written or what lol...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

okay this author definitely isn't good at writing a very straight-forward coherent story but I loved this and a lot of its beats. I just wish it could have had a few more chapters to make it feel less rushed.

Dayominator
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 26 Apr 02:25
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

what the fuck

this belongs in the "Original Mental Illness Girls Love Anthology"

what the fuck?!

Dayominator
Otaku Kimo discussion 25 Apr 00:26
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

thank you, i will definitely buy Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition coming out 2020

in fact i already preordered the collector's edition.

also i guess this was cute too. (jk it was really precious actually. bully turned fan changing her ways)

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

holy shit this is amazing and i need more. i love this already

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

kind of a rushed, bland story to be completely honest. I know one-shots aren't exactly wild with development but boy this is the most "waste of time" one shot i've read in a long while. hope the rest of the anthology delivers some good ones though. I do appreciate the step into fantasy and away from school girls for once.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Part 2! Part 2! Part 2! I wanna see more of them pls

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

love the author, cute couple, but i will never in my life find feet attractive. feet in my mouth? would probably just die at that point.

Dayominator
Boku To discussion 28 Mar 17:07
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm gonna assume someone typed too fast which is why the title says "Gallses"

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Please spay and neuter your cats do not let them go into heat and then rub a cotton swabs on them wtf