Forum › Posts by Lysilya

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It's nice that Nagashima seems to have decided she doesn't want to stab Kazuha in the back anymore...but I bet the aunt is going to incentivize her to keep trying.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This chapter was lovely.

First we get a full colour page, then Miss Sunflower keeps showing that Matsuri is the exception to all the walls she put up in her life.

Precious as heck <3

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I'm really liking this series. The art is awesome and the plot has hooked me. I hope our girls undoes her mistakes and gets her girlfriend back!

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

It took me a couple of tries to get into this series, but now I'm kinda hooked...I love all these dorks.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That...felt like movement from Shimamura? Well, more than there has been in a while anyway.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...I think this now has to be one of my favourite April Fools chapters

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my gosh Matoi is adorable. And everyone needs a friend like Rio

This was a pretty interesting chapter, I kinda like how this manga is willing to take time to explore topics outside of your typical romance.

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 5:37PM

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Yay it's back! I hope they actually talk through this and don't run away for a bunch of chapters...

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oooh the real one is out. Looks like it's going to be a super cute series, I always need more fluff in my life.

*I'm talking about the non-April Fool's chapter here:

so, we get a mystery right off the bat: Alice. Well, I'm pretty sure we won't find out for a good while so let's ignore that for now!

Also lol these two really did just:
confessing ❌
dating ❌
marrying ❌
living and adopting a child together ✅

Maybe they plan on doing things backwards? Start with adoption, then get married, go on some dates, and then confess

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Even with all the April Fools stuff thrown in...that was pretty good. Short and cute!

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh good it wasn't an April Fools...I swear this day gives me trust issues.

That was fluffy and nice. Got to see a little bit of the original Miss Sunflower's past.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...this has to be one of the most elaborate april fools chapters I've ever seen.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Gugu taking charge...you go girl.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

They sped through that didn't they?

I feel bad for tongtong and xiao lu though, having to spend 400 days "broken up" is a lot of time when you're in love with someone, no matter how old you are.

I hope they both do amazing and get to be happy together.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Doctor_Hoot posted:

It's a slightly unusual relationship, but I think Miyako would be disappointed to learn that Asako doesn't consider her a friend. But I do understand that Asako has some insecurities that make her wary of getting too attached...

Your landlord isn't "a friend", even if you have a good relationship with them.

I mean sure, but this is a yuri manga and not real life.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Lil youzi is so damn QT.
Mum shouldn't have to decide. Why have Ren or Chen when she can have both ୧| ͡ᵔ ﹏ ͡ᵔ |୨

I support this poly ending

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

oooo Chapter 2 already!

Is it possible for a ghost and an exorcist to get married? Because they've already kissed, and have moved on to body possession which has to be worth at least one hand holding...so they're well on their way there.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

She's got the moe and the tsun going on...Miss Sunflower is dangerous indeed.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

These two are so precious together, I love them.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Well this was going to come out sooner or later, and it's not going to be easy to work through. As others have said, this is more about how Mashiro views herself.

The worst part is now I have to wait another month.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Gona be honest, didn't like the last 2 chapters. All of these are tropes used when story has to end fast. Was this cancelled already/given only 2 volumes or sth?

If I remember correctly its on volume 3 and still ongoing

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

That was pretty cute. I hope Naori can make Mikage a drink for real in the future.

I do like the slight edge they're adding too with the mysterious danger of getting Naori involved.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

And it's back! I have a feeling like I know how this is going to go, but I'm happy to be along for the ride.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

...that was oddly wholesome?

I'm looking forward to more of this, seems fun.

Lysilya
Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my gosh that chapter was so precious. Miss Sunflower is starting to change just a little bit.