Forum › Posts by Sky-Ventus

joined May 15, 2021

FEEL THE DESPAIR BY MISUNDERSTANDINGS!! FEEL IT!

joined May 15, 2021

Good for Noa, she got another date with Hinata, i hope it can be shown in the next chapters

joined May 15, 2021

Well well well, if isnt the manga that made quite a good amount of ppl worry about their own morals... Im gonna enjoy this far too much hehe...

joined May 15, 2021

I don't mind the "older/younger than she looks thing" but this one is a bit much for me to believe
Oh well I'll probably still read it cause yuri

Dont seek for logic in manga

joined May 15, 2021

IM HORNY~!

joined May 15, 2021

How much chapters are out now? Btw, thats some fcked up toxicity right there....

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Why im doing this to me.... There is no happy ending and yet...

joined May 15, 2021

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

if it was on me i would probably tag it on the transgender tag. You can see clearly in one of the pages that it isnt "futa" in the sense of having both things.
maybe what could be considered the most futanari thing is the cum, but some trans girls can tweak with their hormones to be able to still do it, so no big deal

it would be nice to have things like that outside of the futa tag so we could find it without having to dig deep to find it. I used to search a lot for it in the hopes of finding something that could make me feel more representated but its always so deep burried under the ones with hyper exhagerated proportions that I ended up just giving up, but from time to time I end up stubling upon some rare ones like this

Mmmmm dont want to offend anyone cause most of the time i end up having problems when touching this topic but if what you guys want is this trans stuff i think the tag you should seek is one called "Shemale", so far is the closest thing ive seen to what you guys want, cause honestly speaking Futa is actually just a term used to englobe everything under the category, also, you shouldnt expect these kind of "logic" from this type of Tag, cause is just a fetish for most of ppl, sure some have more "love" on it but that kind of thing is not something one would normally search for, such as myself, i like Futa bc its just a wild fantasy of a woman knowing the pleasure of being a man, caused it by some kind of plot convinience, so its kind of an "Spicier Yuri", if it has more "love" then its a plus

last edited at Aug 11, 2021 1:59AM

Sky-Ventus
Earth Girls discussion 10 Aug 00:51
joined May 15, 2021

Nearly 9 years since the first ch.... I think i will give a reread to this...

joined May 15, 2021

...... Can the NTR and Comedy tag be on the same manga?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

My gripes about "Sasaki" keeping on with the self-cuck plot aside, I really don't like the other senpai. In the first timeline, she clearly didn't do jack shit to help Nanasawa, since the protag would've mentioned it otherwise. Then someone comes and rocks the boat and NOW she wants to help. Dunno why, might be irrational from me, but feels kinda bad.

The most logical way of seeing it is that before there wasnt any other horny woman threatening the chances of Nanasawa with her senpai...

Sky-Ventus
With Yu. discussion 08 Aug 21:08
joined May 15, 2021

I do believe in Ayumu x Yuu supremacy

joined May 15, 2021

I kind of get but still dont understand why they break up, i mean, yeah having the same tastes can lead to some problems or make the relationship boring at some point but.... Yeah i still dont understand

joined May 15, 2021

Simple and nice

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Ok i think this is gonna be the first time in a while that i think "fck it if its not yuri i will read it anyways this sht looks good"

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Why im doing this to me... This has "your lie in april" kind of plot written all over it... I dont want.... Not again.... But im still reading it WHY!? WHY IM DOING SUCH THING TO BOTH MY MIND AND HEART!? IM GONNA BURN EVERYTHING IF I DONT GET AT LEAST A "MC lived her life happily" KIND OF FINAL

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

It was easy to me to use the new MangaDex i dont really get why ppl dislike it so much, specially bc is still unfinished

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Oh the irony, the MC who didnt wanted to have any relation to romance is blessed/cursed with the ability to see the love of others, then when she gets to fall in love such blessing/curse disappears, i would like to think this is a reference to the saying "love is blind" but that also would mean that any ppl who is not in love should be able to see the arrows, meh i will think it anyways

Lets see what she gonna do when she realizes it

last edited at Aug 2, 2021 4:41PM

joined May 15, 2021

Shouldnt this have the Mokou x Keine tag also?

Sky-Ventus
Call Me discussion 01 Aug 04:02
joined May 15, 2021

2 incest in a row right after chris chan drama

Hell yeah

Speak about good timing...

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

I must say im not a fan of reverse chronological history.... But whatever i want to suffer some more

last edited at Jul 31, 2021 11:32PM

joined May 15, 2021

I think we have different definitions on what non-human relationships are...

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

What are you doing here Abigail?

Sky-Ventus
joined May 15, 2021

Im curious of what this will turn out...

joined May 15, 2021

Nah that 4th character in the cover isnt a man, the hands are too feminine, the hair is also too long, the clothes are the one of a girl, so unless its some kind of trap i dont think that 4th person is a man