joined Mar 5, 2021

sad to see you guys go, thanks for translating

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this is so funny lmao

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lmao why are most of you guys here complaining about how much bad the story is when the whole point with this series is a set-up for this kind of stuff this pretty clear for the first few chapters, the story doesn't need to be meaningful to the point it will change your world view. This manga is basically fun on it's own it's like to-love ru but with girls.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i swear if yuni won't handle this like a true chad like she claimed how she's not that weak and ignore the blackmail, but knowing the author it will clearly go that way lmao she really loves creating love triangles.

and that sudden kiss.

also based fuuko.

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 11:35PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i hope they wont kill themselves, ai is so broken at this point and hina is the same as well. hoping for a happy ending where they return to doing crazy stuff in the school

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this manga is funny

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i swear if this guys kiss i'm shooting myself in the fcking head wtf author hurry up

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

based spanking girl tricking showing the other woman how to do it

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

god you can't just stop there

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I want one ;-;
Also this was sexy can’t wait for more

Edit* I reread it and thought about all the dodgy aspects of this. What if the robot is used by the producers to spy on u? You won’t even know if there’s somebody on the other side or what they will do with ur sensitive information, and, worse, if they can control the robot. The fact that this is apparently illegal makes the producers shadier. But still it doesn’t look like this manga is going to address these issues so whatever. In a safe world where nobody has ill-intentions I would still like to have a robot of this kind.

calm the robot say its safe also links are dead sad, i want to buy one.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i always double check my images before i send them i might send some weird shits lmao

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

hate how much i just want them to fckin kiss normally like all good friends do

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 11:02PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i swear when shima did the sleeve grab i though she was moving for a kiss. I hope one day this two feelings will bloom.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

so short, then again it's hard to make characters who literally only have one joke

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

asumi is so cute to the point that every girl she sleeps with won't leave her alone.

also I can't wait for the final battle with Mai, asumi is still doing her own training arc by raising her own stats to finally top her childhood friend. can't wait also god author

didn't realize the author was a girl lmao, she prob hire call girls every month for this chapters

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 11:04AM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

people are so dumb we all know that the author is building up for one big harem in the end where aya seduces the whole school making her the queen

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

getting cuck by a another girl is fine

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

how is this yuri lmao? guess we'll wait and see

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

THIS IS SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WTFFFF IS THIIS SHHITTT

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

the story so far has hinted at it so fucking much.

Which in itself it's kinda bad writing, if your readers already know how you gonna end it.

Surely it's worse coming out of nowhere like in Luminous Blue.

Tbf it was axed.

Fair enough. Still, surely properly growing the relationship is preferable to a surprise ending, poly or not. You can hardly call Bloom Into You bad writing just because we know from the start that the main couple will end up together. It's no different for our three girls here ending together, what matters is how well the journey is depicted.

also out of things this author made i love this one the most because this is prob the most sweetest and cutest yuri manga I've read and I rarely enjoy a good normal romance manga which is why I tend to like story which is out of place but exist somewhere and I find it cute lmao, also that kiss was well deserve you can't talk me out of it.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

can't wait for them to kiss, all three of them together rina was sayo's first kiss anyway also based mei i l fckin love you

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this where all the people went from girls last tour they turned their brain cells to data

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

not incest dropped

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

what's with this long wall of text legit you guys are afraid of 2 things big boobies and incoherent stories, yes I agree that the story is not taking itself seriously but you guys should know that since chapter 1 the mc time travelled through masturbation. why even bother looking for a serious stories when the plot alone is stupid just enjoy god tier art and its clearly fun story, also where still like 9 chapters in calm down. if the plot is not progressing then your clearly got distracted by boobies to much.

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 10:11AM by OrangePekoe

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

wtf is this? explain did she stole that finger over her corpse or something ot is just his own finger that got lost in the war