Forum › Posts by Lilisionnach

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Riri-chan's chance is coming soon, I just know it. Still rooting for Riri and Karin ending. Maria would be nice too.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

ohhhh boy, not sure I like where this is going with Himawari and Minamo. Could just be me incorrectly piecing stuff together, but it seems like she's taking Minamo to do some paid dating/more and that's who they're supposed to be meeting. I really hope I'm wrong though.

The more we learn about Himawari, the more it seems like her life is a train wreck that is about to combust. Something happened to push her into this, and now she feels like she has to do more and more to feel like she's in control of her own life.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 2:39PM

Lilisionnach
Anime season 25 Aug 14:11
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh! I'm excited for Shut-in Vampire Princess. Looks like it'll be a blast! That OP will definitely be nice to listen to every week.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

AsahiYukihirou - Chapter 11 isn't up yet here. Don't post spoilers for content that isn't up on Dynasty in this forum. Some people don't read on other sites.

At the very least, use the spoiler tags like you did for chapter 12.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 1:29AM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ayano, I'm begging you, this girl is basically throwing herself at you. Ayano, she's so dumb, you have to help her.

Ayano is too busy staring at the tag for some reason!

She's acting like someone who's never seen a big, exposed pair of clothing tags before.

Or like she's never shared a bath and fondled Miyoshi's boobs before. I swear, she's regressing on any progress she's made sometimes.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Gotta feel for the swim teacher, having to deal with all these lesbians flirting during swim class.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Operating under the assumption that Lapis had a sister who had died due to reasons we are not yet (fully) aware of (which, by the way, is this the consensus? I'm uncertain what the general consensus is at the moment),

not her sister, most likely a cousin.

Yeah Aurora is not her sister. I misspoke before. Not sure if cousin though based on what she said but could be. Could have been a commoner.

Well, she calls her onee-sama (though that's not necessarily indicative of blood relation), but Lapis later states "In the Tenebrae Family...there was a girl just like you." I took that to mean a child from a branch family of the Tenebrae main house that Lapis' parents "adopted" due to her foresight ability. But it's just as possible that she was an adopted commoner.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Operating under the assumption that Lapis had a sister who had died due to reasons we are not yet (fully) aware of (which, by the way, is this the consensus? I'm uncertain what the general consensus is at the moment),

not her sister, most likely a cousin.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

With all of this build-up, I'm really hoping the finale of the play is huge.

The whole class knows whats going on between these two. Just a matter of time at this point. Still stand by this needing a season 2 once the play arc is over.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

These two are equally parts cute and cringe, and I’m here for it. Young love drama that only teens can pull off, author absolutely nailed it.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I'm 55 years old. I have never slapped anybody out of shock/surprise in my life. It's completely foreign to my way of thinking. I can't imagine doing so in that context unless I thought the other person was a genuine threat to my physical well-being.

So when I see Ruriko slap Kurumi, I don't think "Wow, Ruriko must have been really pushed to her limit." I think "Wow, Ruriko really needs to work on her impulse control." Which is probably not the reaction the mangaka was hoping to provoke.

Fight/flight/fawn/freeze; everyone has a different response to shock/danger. There isn’t going to be a 100% common response to an unexpected stimuli for humans. We just aren’t all built the same.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

No chapter today, should be a new chapter tomorrow. Blame Elon.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

So. I've seen folks on MD arguing over what kind of punishment Maxwell deserves.
Any ideas?
I say put him in a volcano. Not deep enough that he'd fall into magma and die, but deep enough for the conditions would be unbearable. And then just leave him literally hanging there. Forever.

Yeah, I think Maxwell going through the end that Wendell experienced in "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero" would be pretty fitting. Chapter 47-49 if you're curious. Essentially experience every death, abuse, and method of violence that he perpetrated on others over and over again

Lilisionnach
Anime season 29 Jun 13:19
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wait, so Spice and Wolf is getting a new anime??? Interesting choice.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Artist has started going back through and doing full color edits of the series. She's done 3 chapters already.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

(even though it'd probably spell the end of the manga?).

I'm not so sure about that. Other flags have been raised for future focuses in the story already. I don't think this manga is ending before we get the side drama resolved, the foreshadowed character from the Cultural Festival arc properly introduced, and the mains coming out to their families only to be surprised they already knew.

We're at least getting through Nanjou's graduation and her pairing with Sensei. And not sure how much Nagisa will have to "come out" to her family. Her cousin seems to be confidently out. But yeah, their families are probably already at least somewhat aware. Mashiro's dad was even telling Nagisa that Mashiro was upset that she didn't comment on her hair style during her sleepover.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

besides that, hopefully there is more fun school events and interesting couple building exercises for the main couple to enjoy alongside their friends, without too much of the useless drama this genre relies upon getting in their way along their journey.

Agreed, I want to see more of them being the hot couple on campus like during the cultural festival.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Weird, haven't seen that anywhere else. I follow the artist on twitter and haven't seen anything to indicate a change either....interesting.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Maybe it’s not just Prez being nice though. Maybe her imperfection is she’s using Riri’s feelings for her?

Either it’s because she likes the attention and affection she’s being showered with and that’s why she’s letting it happen even if she knows she’ll never reciprocate.

I think she just doesn't want to hurt her anymore. Nanjou's told Riri "no" multiple times now and it hasn't gotten through or turned her off. Could also just be that she thought she'd just put up with it until graduation and she wouldn't have to see her anymore.

I mean Nurse likes her back but she doesn’t know that for sure and Nurse has to push her away. It’s probably only until graduation but Prez has no guarantee of Nurses feelings.

After the shrine visit in Chapter 30, I think Nanjou is at least somewhat confident that Sensei likes her back, so no reason to try and make her jealous.

We see multiple instances where Nanjou looks uncomfortable with what's going on, but she puts on a friendly face so as to not hurt Riri. I think she just doesn't know what else she can say or do that what just crush Riri. It's difficult to hurt someone you thought of as a friend.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

You can vote for Anemone in the Next Manga Awards here: https://tsugimanga.jp/en/nominate2023-comics/

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 1:29PM

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021
Ticcytx-1666191270568423425-img1%20(1)

Ticcy becoming a Sailor Moon fan artist isn't something I knew I needed. More please!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

You can download five audio samples at that DL site. All are Sayaka x Asumi scenes. Some are textual dialogue bits from ch.17.1 while others are bonus scenes.

But I don't get something. ASMR is supposed to make you relax, right? How the hell is anyone supposed to relax while listening to the sound of Sayaka and Asumi smooching and kissing and moaning in erotic voices while they tell us in detail what they are doing to each other's bodies?

They aren't all for relaxing. There are different genres of ASMR recordings. There's definitely a market for x-rated recordings out there.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well, that's one way forward, I guess, although she really could have kept joining her in cosplaying as well. They could do a lot more as a pair, and there would be much less arguing about money.

And nice almost kiss there. ^_^

I think this was a good choice for her at this time. Before the event, she was pushing herself really hard to get to a size she thought she needed to be to cosplay (and fit in her cosplays). This way, she can stay with Hinata and enjoy the community in a way that isn’t bad for her health. And she may find over time that she can break that mental barrier about being a certain size or weight to still enjoy cosplaying. Or she may not. She may come to really enjoy the photography and costume design. But what’s important is she made the decision that she wanted and makes her happy.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Chapter 23.3
Maxwell is Laplace's dad? What?
Also the artist and author really got a way of expressing the characters' emotions. I could almost feel Tanya's emotions there on the last several pages

Yup! If it stays true to the LN, get ready for even more incel hate coming to the comments. While volume 2 wasn’t as fun, it certainly had its moments.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

DomeKano is kind of just regular, bit raunchy soap opera, with an extra-stupid ending.

Problem with Japan are things like less than less than pointless censorship (it's even ran private business, and that business will butter up politicians to keep it that way), and attempts to always pretend relationships aren't often based on sexual intimacy first and other factors coming in play later. Leading to some weird stuff like "pure yuri", almost-but-not-quite homosexual "girlships" or Class S.

That's why DomeKano may seem out place, but it really is the contextual reality that is so twisted around it that it makes it stand out. Lot of that weirdness is also foreign import from a more puritan era, that Japan hasn't shaken off.

My point was more addressing the sexual and erotic nature of the show and that this wouldn’t be any worse than that show was or even on the same level. I mean it starts the episode 1 with them having sex. The difference would obviously be that it’s Yuri, but there’s been explicit Yuri shows before. In fact, it wouldn’t be hard to not show the full graphic scenes if that was an issue.