Forum › Posts by b0undarybreaker

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

the joke in the credits panel being LTR kinda slipped me up lol

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Conversion therapy is just as unsettling to me in the reverse.

Calling this "conversion therapy" feels a bit disingenuous, since conversion therapy is all about gaslighting people into suppressing their true feelings, while Aya's determined on making Marika realize what her true feelings actually are. Case in point with Marika never really considering why she wants to be with men the same reason she wonders why women would want to be with other women. It's a real change, not just manipulation (even if it's still got some kinda creepy vibes going on)

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

oh this kicks ass, I really hope we get more in the future!

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

it's adorable how much marika is shifting the goalposts

also I only see truth spoken here

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

oooh this is really cute! I definitely wanna see more of it. Time to find a way to get down from server cap..

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

the april fools chapter is an absolute fucking masterpiece, I sent in some money so you can hopefully get that ubereats soon

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

okay this is a good bit, also down with cis

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 5:17AM

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

What happened to sayo's arrows? Has she lost her love?

I think it's more that it's trying to show that Rinna is exclaiming her love super loudly at the moment.

I don't have an issue with a poly route, but the way we are getting there is so sloppy. The two girls outside of the MC accidentally kiss and then MC happens upon a poly relationship that has two of her teachers like the convienence of it is so lazy

I kind of imagined this manga would be the two girls who like the MC trying to flirt with her in different ways and the MC being like agh I don't want to love but it's really turned into something else entirely-

It kinda reads to me like the author realized that poly was an option partway through writing the series, honestly.

last edited at Mar 11, 2021 6:52PM

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

I really, really hope this doesn't get hit by the axe. Poly manga are so rare and we need more of them. The only other safe for work non-doujin ones I can think of are An Easy Introduction To Love Triangles and Luminous=Blue.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

poly route confirmed yee fucking haw

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Does anyone have a link to the licensed version of this?