Forum › Posts by urbs

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Fun fact, this is the series that inspired me to get into scanlating yuri. Super happy to be able to work on it and happy it found it's way to Dynasty. Chapters 46 and 31.5 are the two new chapters I just uploaded and aren't on mangadex. And this popped my uploading cherry.

urbs Uploader
Semelparous discussion 13 Jun 17:37
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

So any general idea of when chapter 13 will be translated & uploaded here?

I'll be helping out with editing for the foreseeable future, hoping to having chap13 done before Wednesday but we'll see how it goes.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I still say this is one of the more "realistic" manga about high schoolers, just two kids who are horny and want to make out a lot.

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 12:07PM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Gotta love casual Sunami Yuuko crossovers.

Now what if the two series were merged so fans of both get the best of both worlds all at once...

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

wow urbs very cool editing

That's very nice of you to say <3

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Watagiri blessed us with a short little extra (hopefully there are more to come in the future), expect to see it here later tonight or tomorrow.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

b0undarybreaker posted:

This really feels like an axe tbh but it was a fun ride while it was going on! Thank you for all the work you did scanlating it~

It was self published on Pixiv, afaik.

So, no, no axe.

That is correct.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Indeed, it is a sad day. At any rate, I'll have the chapter done this evening or tomorrow morning.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

It’s really really not uber-edgy unless gore being included automatically makes it edgy. I thought it was fantastic, one of the best comic series out there. Haven’t watched the show yet myself.

last edited at May 26, 2021 5:13PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

is there a way to get raws?

Don’t worry about it, I think I’ve got it covered going forward if you’re referring to the note in the credits

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Some top tier reaction faces in this one

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

First:

OH GOD,I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE GOING TO POLY ROUTE OR NOT,I JUST WANT ALL OF THEM TO BE HAPPY

Mood

Second:

Lol at the credit page. Are we supposed to ship Goggled and Urbs now?

It’s unrequited, maybe one day Goggled will have an arrow of their own

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Honestly in Sayo’s case, she really needs to figure out her own worth as a person in order to healthily pursue Mei as more than a friend. Rinna’s a coward and easily spooked sure, but this chapter shows that she’s not afraid of being rejected in the end and admits her love for Mei regardless. She knows her flaws and good points and wants to be accepted of all those aspects of who she is. Sayo is too insecure about herself and her feelings and that’s really what’s setting her back, she needs to be honest with herself and Mei about who she is, good and bad parts, and work towards who she wants to be as a lover for Mei

You summed it up very nicely, feel bad for Sayo, but in the sense she needs to learn to love herself for who she is.

urbs Uploader
1 x ½ discussion 22 May 13:46
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Niceeeeee

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

That outfit is top notch, smokin’ hot.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Lol, I saw the title changed from "Yuri Manga 2" to "Original Yuri Manga". XDD

What's weird is that this was part of one Pixiv upload along with the one titled just Yuri Manga. I guess Dynasty wanted to keep the Incest seperate from the first story, or maybe split them according to Twitter posts?

I think it was more the fact that it was just really jarring going from the first part to the second, considering the girls in both parts look pretty similar. I was thrown off initially as well, so I personally didn’t mind it being split.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Looks like there might be a break this week, we’ll get the next chapter out whenever the raws are available!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Miyahara-sensei posted a cute little followup comic on Twitter today to promote volume 3:

https://twitter.com/aib_miyy/status/1390654805954088961

We at /u/ are working to scanlate it as we speak, could be out as soon as tonight

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Next chapter is the last.

Aw man

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Just typed ゲバレ into google and it came up with Che Guevara, who was indeed a Marxist revolutionary, so I guess the correct name would be "Guevaranger". (I'll let Urbs decide if they want to bother fixing it or not).

Imma go back and do this now that I have time.

I ship AzuRuby so hard gdi.

Me too, me too.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I've never dropped a series as quickly as I just dropped this one.

22 chapters in ain’t quick

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Marx, Bakunin, and Blanqui are obvious. Lukács is presumably specifically György Lukács. Ropshin is probably actually Boris Savinkov, who used "V. Ropshin" as a pseudonym for his first two novels?

I’ve learned the names of so many minerals and now Marxists thanks to this manga

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I might be totally wrong here, but I will ask anyway. Is there a chance to get my hands on the cleaned pages and if yes who/where do I have to ask?
I never did manga translation or anything of that sort. However, I want to share this awesome work with the Russian manga community, as nobody did that yet, it seems. I happen to be good at Russian and "with great power...".
I might just go and copy all pages from here and rework them. However doing so without permission is brazen. Also I don't think that retouching the files again will do good to the image quality, so I want to avoid that if possible.
If there is someone here with any ideas, I'm all ears!

Pretty sure GoggledAnon did this one themselves

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 2:50PM

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

That’s a hell of a fuckin bonus chapter wow

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

That final "It's no good!" seems more about how it overloads her heart than any actual resistance to the idea as such. :D

This is how I interpreted it as well