Forum › Posts by kuudere

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I get that they need the voice changer thing for this to work, but the vast majority of vtubers don't use them, so why would she?

It was said in character chart. She can’t stand her own cute voice

Hmm well I guess this means she's not capable of putting on a stream voice of her own. Since most Vtubers don't use voice changers they usually do one of the following, use their normal voice, a spin on their normal voice, or they change it up completely for streaming via their own vocal talent.

Using a voice changer is risky and especially if you're not up front about it. Since tech tends to fail a lot, everyone makes mistakes, and I believe it's limiting with doing things like in person collabs with your Vtuber friends, along with other stuff. A person using a voice changer after awhile would likely have their actual voice come out eventually...and it makes me wonder if that's the real reason the author chose for her to use a voice changer. The voice changer eventually fails or something and her friend instantly recognizes it's her. Hell I'll call it now haha

Voice changer surprisingly works fine for me, I use it for my work as an announcer. Maybe it also depends on the quality of the sound card you're using, but mine doesn't sound voice changer at all. So the manga doesn't seem weird to me at all, although I get that most of the VTubers use their actual voice (like noel) and some are just talented seiyuus, it's not really new to me that someone has to use voice changer for streaming.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

At first, I was so confused reading this (maybe because it's 3am) then I was fluttered, then I was like kimashita wa, then I was annoyed on how people always meddle on other people's relationship, it's something that will moved you once you grasp the gist of it. The art style is not something to be ignored, yuri encore is the best encore.

Ps. I wish people would stop romanticizing their oshis and banning them from having relationships, they're idols not your mas- material. They're supposed to entertain and inspire you not to be romanticised by you.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Idk why I'm having YukaReimu doujin marathon again, and this will be the last for tonight.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I've read the mandarin one of this but nothing beats the English trans lmao. Thank goodness, I'm still trying to cleanse my eyes from the last season. It's unfair how we get so much geordo and Keith's moments but only yuri baiting with Maria and Mary. I'm so happy doujinshi exists

kuudere
By My Side discussion 25 Sep 02:27
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Murasakino knows how to touch their audiences' heart that somehow it makes me wonder how they see the world in their eyes.

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

~~ <3

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I really squealed during the page where she gave her keys and was crying. Lmfao, that's love

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Okay where the lads at who claimed that Kiku wasn't genuine? Let's fite lmfao hahaha I'm just happy to have a glimpse of her pov

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

It's here lmao, I pinned it on twitter because I was waiting for lord's descendants to translate it. Thank yous

kuudere
Citrus + discussion 19 Sep 10:29
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I feel like citrus will go viral again once saburo uta gives us the scene we're all asking for.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

She's so selfless, hear <3 some heart setsuna take it and give yourself a little more love

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

When I saw the tags, I was like "these tags together doesn't sit right to me" after reading the story, I was like damn, this dude is the real man. I've seen a lot of het couple where the yuri character was the sacrificial lamb like kuzu no honkai and cross ange. So this reversal is new to me, its good

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Fairies are gay

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

so much fucking amazing manga with disabled characters lately. its giving me life. how did i only just find this one. thank you 0mniessence for giving us this wonderful gift. <3

You just put my thoughts into words thank you

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Seems legit lmfao

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

YukaReimu is my favorite ship just the dynamic of their personalities is sooooo ugh

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Istg that kind of gap moe is such a killer

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I'm still skeptical with horoscopes and zodiac signs. But that's fate for you working their butts. I hope Rika gets a spin off on how to improve herself, her character is horrible but I'd like to see her get better. The couple is admirable being able to move forward and accept each other.

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

All the smoking and sweet honey bees aside, I like her tattoo so much

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Sweet and hilarious. Now I miss Paley and the Witch T.T

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

What a great way to celebrate her months.

kuudere
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Soon as I see the comments, I felt triggered for some reasons. I made this account just for this comment.
I shared the same story with them, I'm not here to justify the action of the older woman but to say this kind of story is possible in real life.
I am from Philippines, I was 13 when I met an older woman as well. It was during the Typhoon Yolanda when we met, my family was a victim and she was a volunteer from the US, she's american-citizen but she's actually a filipino herself. I was fascinated by her, not just me but I think everyone in the center likes her. She's really pretty and nice, she empathize with everyone who lost their loved ones and their homes, she comes every other day to give relief goods. Then outside the center there was this tree standing alone, she approached me there while I was trying to look at the stars. Long story short, we have mutual understandings, 3 months of talking we kissed and that's what made her back off realizing I was just a kid, she was 25 that time.Aside from the gap, we're both girls.
She stopped seeing me every night after that, after another couple of months their team fled from the country. My family finally allowed to go back home, but we moved to manila instead. In 2015 we met again at Red Cross, I got her facebook and we started talking through the social media again. She told me we should not meet up until I'm 18. She waited for me, we're in states now and we're still dating.

I don't think it was a rapey subject for the two characters here. It wasn't stockholm either. I guess the author is just trying to test the water of fate here through age gap and it somehow work out and I really like this because I relate with this.

Bruh wtf, your story is so beautiful. I hope you and your partner are both well.

kuudere
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 22:28
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Reading this story made me think of that song "What Keeps Mankind Alive" (and I guess the Threepenny Opera in general): when you're well-fed and comfortable, you can afford qualms and morals that the starving and destitute cannot.

Ayaka is defined by her hard work in her attempts to better her material position. She's applying the same effort to finding a wealthy man as she is in school and in her actual job (her self-help dating guides are right next to her pile of economics textbooks). To her, the three things are all part of her goal of leaving poverty behind. But Mitsuki sees Ayaka openly using sex appeal for material gain, a bourgeois taboo, and judges her very harshly. She never even considers that Ayaka's situation might be different than her own, and certainly never tries to put herself in Ayaka's position and see things from her point of view.

Also, I think it's interesting that Ayaka decides to cut Mitsuki out of her life after spending the night at her house. She meets Mitsuki's doting mother, eats Mitsuki's delicious food, and sees Mitsuki's spacious and comfortable home, all the while comparing Mitsuki's good fortune to her own poverty. And then at the end of the night, Mitsuki rubs it in. Mitsuki isn't interested in guys because she doesn't have to be. She says she's just going along with Ayaka for fun. For Ayaka, it's not fun, it's work. Ayaka can't afford to be uninterested in guys. Going to these parties and forcing herself to get along with assholes so that she can find a rich man to marry is like a second job for her. I think Mitsuki's response here insults her, and perhaps this is when she realizes or begins to suspect Mitsuki's contempt for her.

couldn't have said it better. thank you, i was trying to explain it on my own but im no good with words as i talk to myself

kuudere
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 21:03
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Hahahahaha Kodama really drove in her taste for horrible, cute women with how many times she mentioned it in this one. It was fun.

This is true. Idk, no matter what people say about her works I always find myself digging for more. She really grow in me haha

kuudere
Pretender discussion 31 Aug 21:01
Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I want a psychological explanation why humans are attracted to bitches and bad boys (for heteros). I've experience this at work too, there's this annoying client that even though they're not that important I was so eager to get them sign up?

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 9:01PM