Forum › Posts by Himeji

joined Jul 28, 2020

Now that's a top-tier wingwoman, both finding dresses and avoiding security won't be an issue with such a tailor as help.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Seeing Relaire's official design after getting so used to seeing a typical blue slime for fanart feels weird, but gladly it's very cute.

joined Jul 28, 2020

Neckcrick-chan merch when? She could make it big and be the next Kumamon!

joined Jul 28, 2020

Cute.
The cow is an akabeko though (ngl Etruscan ceramic would have been funny too)

joined Jul 28, 2020

Ignoring the fact that nowadays people quickly learn the meaning of the word fujoshi through pop-cultural osmosis, BL stan sounds like a surprisingly good localization.

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020

I really, really like how Sakurako brings up the things that people probably wouldn't pick up in regards to Kasumi, only for the person in question to offer her some sushi in the next panel. It reminds me of that time when she showed a surprising amount of interest during the book chapter, in terms of how the author uses Kasumi's general apathy and laziness to make even small actions like this speak volumes about the fact that she actually does care. I feel that this kind of "show, don't tell" scenes fit greatly with Futaribeya's theme of "not everything needs to be put into labels or words".

Himeji
Image Comments 08 Oct 01:00
joined Jul 28, 2020
Ejemtyhvgaarvht-orig

Don't know if this is the stream they are talking about, but here Kiara confirms that in a hypothetical date she would be "quiet as hell" and Calli would have to take the lead https://youtu.be/3HCmVIQ-8zM?t=2960
Sounds like a Glass Cannon.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I utterly loved this. Given that it's a Murasakino work I wondered if it would be similar to "You are my Angela" in tone and assumed it would be more like "If it rains" because I took the bait of that happy ending mention at the beginning, how wrong I was. Though I agree with those who mentioned that the murder plan was way too sloppy.

Himeji
Image Comments 19 Aug 23:43
joined Jul 28, 2020
P7zmbvm

These two always provide great hoodie aesthetics. Also even the lighting feels soft, nice.

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.

Only one I can think of is Until the Next Station (plus sequel), but these were released much later...

Since I barely recall anything I can't tell whether that's the one and I simply got the order mixed up (unsurprising) or if it was another train manga, but thanks anyway (・∀・)

Himeji
joined Jul 28, 2020

Yahallo, I'm trying to find a manga with a similar premise to Taiyaki's "Let's meet again tomorrow" with the train as its main setting, though I can't remember anything beyond that and the fact that it was released before the aforementioned story.