Forum › Posts by Queen Bee

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

...Wait Dolores is 17? And she looks like THAT??? I just turned 18 this year and I'm still a titless skeleton, this is bullshit

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

y’know now that i’m reading this, i’m starting to realize my school didn’t even have sex ed?? it was a catholic school as you could have guessed but i swear it just didn’t happen. isn’t that illegal?

I'm not sure where you live, but in some places in the U.S. it's actually illegal to have real sex ed. Entire states are only allowed to teach abstinence at most, which obviously doesn't stop horny teenagers and is the main reason for high rates of teen pregnancy at STIs in those states. Also if your school was a private school, it may not have actually mattered what is and isn't legal to teach because private schools can do whatever they want.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Wow this chapter is nuts

Queen Bee
Image Comments 14 Sep 18:39
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020
70045219_p0

If I had a nickel for every "Hatoba Tsugu x Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos" image on Dynasty Scans, I'd have two nickels - which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

If anyone here really likes this particular style and wants more, the artist has another series with a lot more pages on their Pixiv. It's all in Japanese so I couldn't understand a word of it, but the art is just as good either way

Queen Bee
Told Me discussion 05 Sep 18:57
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Honestly I'm kinda surprised that she put so much emphasis on consent considering her actions in the previous chapter

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

This feels like a metaphor I'm not smart enough to understand

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Damn, the "creepy" tag sure takes you to some interesting places

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Well that was... weird. But good. I’m sad that the mermaid won’t also live forever, though.

Queen Bee
Ai☆biki discussion 02 Sep 15:00
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Someone mentioned this in the discussion thread of A Monster Wants To Eat Me and I got curious, two pages in and I had to tap out. I guess my curiosity is outweighed by how squeamish I am.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I was curious as to why a story would be tagged with Student x Teacher but not Age Gap, and I got a damn good answer

Queen Bee
Image Comments 20 Aug 05:46
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Same, I was disappointed to learn that there wasn't one already

Queen Bee
School Zone discussion 18 Aug 05:47
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm starting to think the "idiot couple" tag might not be enough. It seems like we need an "idiot cast" tag for this one.

Queen Bee
Mare discussion 16 Aug 04:48
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I'm a big fan of most of Morinaga's stuff, so I ignored the warning and read the first chapter. BOY was that a mistake. I think I'll pass on this one.

Queen Bee
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

I know it’s just another ecchi manga but the way he grabbed her ass and somehow wasn’t dead at the end of the chapter doesn’t sit well with me...

Same. Though I did like it when Maria turned and pressed her gun under his chin. Even if he’s not dead, he still got the shit scared out of him.

Queen Bee
Yamitsuki discussion 22 Jul 04:02
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Okay so I've just looked over the raws on Mochi's Pixiv, I may not have been able to read any of the text but I can see why Stan decided not to keep translating this one. I still hope someone else picks it up though, only having the images to go off of leaves out a lot of context and detail.

Queen Bee
Yamitsuki discussion 08 Jul 22:19
Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Does anyone know if there's plans to keep translating this? I really want to know what happens next, specifically what happens to Hanae and whether or not she's alright in the end.