Forum › Posts by Janime111

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Is it bad that I officially like the new couple more than the main one?

Considering the "slapstick" going overboard to abuse territory, nope, not bad at all.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I remember one time talking down to a customer thinking she was a kid and asking where her mom was, she was actually an adult apparently and the lady who went out to grab the wallet was her younger sister. Also have seen adult like figure in middle schoolers, so I guess if the girl in the manga is a 6th grade, it is plausible to look like that.

But this is a manga, strictly fiction, let keep it that way. Also lol, been a while since I seen prison bait.

last edited at Aug 3, 2020 10:02PM

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Love Dark Itou. As it is both cute, have loli, and also reminding that >1% of the audience that need to be reminded that dating an underage loli is wrong (unless you a loli or shota yourself).

Also for anybody complaining about loli on this thread, why are you reading this when it has the loli tag, just admit you like loli's.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I do like the interpretation of this being about love and sacrifice. That sometime being in a relationship can mean giving up one dream or job. Some basically having their love one make the decision, and the guilt one can have over ruining someone dreams for their own relationship. But despite the negative in those relationship, there is still lots of love to go around.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

A true masterpiece.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

So in other word, reading this manga can help me get a girlfriend, but I am still single. This chapter is false advertising, that or its bc I am a guy. But I look a bit feminine, it should count.
Also wa hoping a for a new chapter, but this was a fun read.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I have problem with depiction of people who like lolicon, 2d > 3d all day. Real kids are stupid, germ infested meat bodies that are not yet developed physically or mentally. While in 2d you can make them as smart as you want, and give them enough adult proportion to make them attractive, in other word basically make them really smart petite woman.
No way anybody would find real little girls attractive if they are enlightened by anime loli's.
Anime loli's have the potential to decrease real pedo, and have them turn to fiction instead.
Save kids, by saving loli's

All joking aside, this was fun, and only slightly creepy and cringy.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

It is interesting that this might take place in the same universe as her other works. Because in Mel-chan, the half-beast are usually kept as slaves in the human world. In the half-beast world, there seem to be no signs of humans. So it is interesting to think that this is what happening in the background in some of the other story.
Also funny enough, this is not the first Hachi went full creep mode XD.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah is not illegal in the US to posses or view artistic depiction of fictional children. Also just return my book and screw them.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah that resolve itself quickly. Overall an okay read. Its sexy erotic yuri, and I got that with an okay story I guess.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah I just ignore that one chapter and just mark it under terrible chapters. Just obviously an author who used to using slapstick and not knowing its potential implication.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Either I have become so unawear of how much off a weeb faggotte I have become and thus just not noticing the weirdness anymore or some people just go way fucking overboard with the hole "paying with sex is bad" thing and at this point I am too afraid to ask :3
I just really like the story and artstyle but than I visit the comments and see an article of why I probably shouldnt like it caus it bad so I am bad and I should just fucking quiet life reeeeeeeeeeee.

For the most part I do find those people annoying especially when it comes to hentai story with rape and lolicon tag, like what were they expecting? For the story to be nothing like the tag say, or did they just want to complain like some sort of moral police even though they just read the same freaking story for some reason.

In here I can somewhat understand why some people take offense because it is not a hentai. is somewhat a slice of life, one where you can relate and empathize with the character, and it is easy to see why some people are discomfortable with the idea that landlady took advantage of a vulnerable drunk woman. Granted in the context of the story, it is meant to be that the landlady was trying to help a lady down on her luck and at the same time get laid, not being aware at the time that she was taking advantage of her, which she admit later.

For some people, just the idea of taking advantage of a vulnerable person and having sex with them is too terrible for them to enjoy the story, which fair to them. But when they are acting like people cannot enjoy it unless they condone sexual predator, its when they basically become self-center people who cannot understand that everybody different, and what they like in fiction does not always translate to reality.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Honestly man, I still don't see it. It was "consensual", but like... considering the circumstances, it was still not a good move by Shion. I mean, imagine your pal goes through a rough breakup, gets piss-drunk and then hands you a gun, telling you to just shoot him in the face. Would you do it? Of fucking course not, because you know it's just his emotions and the booze talking, he would never ask this in a rational state of mind and it's kind of insane. Same logic applies here. Shion knew that the offer was a result of her friend being vulnerable and blackout drunk. The decent move would've been to tell her friend off and get her sobered up, and then offer some actual emotional support (also, what the fuck was that weird "you broke up because you didn't love him anymore" gaslighting speech, anyway?).

So imo not a rapist, but certainly a dick move and taking the easy opportunity to get a score off your vulnerable unrequited love. She didn't deserve the rapist and assault rep, but she does deserve the betrayal accusation.

I mean Hindsight is 20/20, and unlike the gun analogy, where that is obviously a bad idea both in the short and long term, having sex with her at first does not seem like the worst idea. Especially since the character loves her, she seeing an opportunity that she probably never have a chance again, and might help her friend out in the process. Thinking short term, its a win-win, as her friend can forget the pain, and she can have sex with the person she loves. Long term wise, is not the best idea in the world, and stuff like that happen. Where we think of helping our friend in the short term and not thinking of the long term consequences due to being afraid of not being a good friend or not being able to help them. Its call being human, we do not always know the best decision, especially in the heat of the moment and makes mistake.

last edited at May 4, 2020 11:28PM

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Hopefully this i s not censored in the manga like in Germany or I need to get my refund back. Tell you guys thursday.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yay, keep up the update really love this manga.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

I mean hey, as long as the reader are engage, there should not be a problem with the people who like the sexual assault, and the people demoralizing the character for sexual assault that is no longer sexual assault. Its a manga meant to fulfilled people fantasy, with potentially a decent story behind it. Stories are meant to invoke emotions, and clearly showing a narrative of a confuse girl waking up naked and slowly piercing the pieces together. We just there to go on that journey, with some empathizing the character, or just enjoying the artwork.

This does bring up a good topic when it comes to accusation, because both side of the story is always needed. Just look at Johnny Deep, and how quickly became portrayed as an abuser, only for years later people discovering he might have been the victim.

That being said, drunk sex is usually not a good idea. Alcohol is not a great anti-depression. Especially with research indicating that long term alcohol use can cause worsening of depression and mood swing.

Whether she was a good friend for having sex with her when being told, it is up for debate. Because not everybody makes the best decision that in hindsight might have been a terrible idea. We sometime do things because our friends ask us and we do not want to disappoint them or break their trust. Being put in difficult and sometime unfair position of power especially when in this context, seem to be something that could at the time be a benefit for both of them short term.

last edited at May 4, 2020 9:25PM

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

NOOOOOOOO! Just got caught up and now its ending :-(. Well like they say, do not be sad because its over, but be glad that it began. Been really loving the chapters, the characters that manage to be so relatable and just the cute art style.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Eh, sexual assault is iffy, but she definitely took advantage of her in a vulnerable time and encouraging more alcohol. There is a disconnect in chapter 1 and 2, so maybe there is more to it, or maybe they will deal with the issue of sexual assault head on.

Either way, I am getting my fill of sexy yuri story, which is why I mostly read these. Sexual assault is a plus if its drawn sexy enough.

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Oh wow, the ending was not a depressing dark mess up twist, but just a comedic twist. Who are you and what have you done with Tsurara. But seriously, laugh my ass off at the ending, did not expect that.

Janime111
Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

Yeah I really hate this chapter. So far it seem the slapping was just done more as slapstick, but the fact that she actually does get hurt and other people mention it, just make it icky. Its legit abuse, and yeah a slap is not the worst thing in the world, but it still freaking sting. If it was a hetero relationship, it would 100% be seen as abusive.