Forum › Posts by Chinro

joined Mar 13, 2020

With how disconnected age and body can be in manga it's often really hard to guess unless it's spelled out I feel.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Yes, clearly adding a girl is (generally) more acceptable in yuri than adding a guy (although I wouldn't complain about more bisexuality in yuri, honestly). Although I do note that it is not in any way "male" to be a trans woman; we aren't men, buddy. This is exactly what 塞雷娅 is talking about when they describe transphobia.

Ah, apologies! That wasn't exactly what I meant, I suppose I meant more that some people would not like dicks at all in their yuri, even if I totally agree that transwomen are women.

Yes, clearly trans people could still exist. But choosing to create a type of character who has a trans body, and then writing about those characters while ignoring trans people, sends the message that trans people aren't worth considering, and our experiences aren't worth writing about, and that it's acceptable to consider our bodies as sexual objects without having to accept our basic humanity (since so much ABO stuff, and also futa, is straight up smut). It isn't difficult to look at real world fetishization of trans bodies to see how this dynamic is harmful.

But say the author simply doesn't want, for one reason or another, to create a story about trans people? They might not think it's their place to create such a story. To me they're then more writing a story about something completely different that is not meant to represent trans people at all.
I'm a big fan of futa myself but I don't consider them to be trans people, mostly because the distinction is often either put into words in story or implied by what tags or description the artist chooses to use. I feel I can do that and still consider it obvious and just that trans people (should in some cases) have the same rights and humanity as everyone else.

joined Mar 13, 2020

I haven't read a lot of the comments in-depth because I don't know why people think other people care about their opinion on ABO.

Wait so don't give opinions on the use of a central theme in the work? What is there even to talk about if we follow a 'rule' like that, just generic "I liked/didn't like it" style comments?

what an embarassing thread, get real.

What exactly is embarrassing?

joined Mar 13, 2020

is it in general seen as more ok to add dicks if they're on a girl?

On who else you want to add dicks anyway ?

Ah, meant for as "Is adding a girl with a dick more ok than a guy with a dick?". I guess it's less male to just have the dick but I also guess even just a dick might be too much male for some.

putting penises and pregnancy in yuri without having any transwomen involved

I feel I'm stepping on a landmine here but I admit I got curious by this sentence: is it in general seen as more ok to add dicks if they're on a girl? I'd guess some people into yuri wouldn't like any dicks at all.

Do you mean if it's on a cis girl? If that's what you mean, then yes and it comes from a transphobic mindset that transwomen aren't real women because their bodies are assigned male at birth. Omegaverse female alpha penis and m!preg action are similar to futa where they try very hard to sidestep any mention of transness so it's just kinda insensitive at best.

I personally much prefer it when they keep it to pheromone stuff if they want to go the pregnancy route. The omegaverse setting is already a suspension of disbelief so if you add in "alphas can impregnate omegas of the same sex through pheromones" as another setting, it wouldn't be weird. Usually that's done through biting/marking someone's pheromone emitting glands (located on the nape of the neck).

"Usually that's done through biting/marking someone's pheromone emitting glands (located on the nape of the neck)."

Haha, it's funny because to me that is more weird than the option you mention first :D

In this type of fictional setting I'd assume trans people could exist but also totally new types that are girls with dicks?

joined Mar 13, 2020

putting penises and pregnancy in yuri without having any transwomen involved

I feel I'm stepping on a landmine here but I admit I got curious by this sentence: is it in general seen as more ok to add dicks if they're on a girl? I'd guess some people into yuri wouldn't like any dicks at all.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Interesting, I've heard of these terms from fanfiction but didn't expect to see them on this site.

Chinro
Image Comments 10 May 22:46
joined Mar 13, 2020
Ez3mtjvuyauzire-orig

Kiaras Sims streams spawn so much fanart haha!

last edited at May 11, 2021 1:04PM

Chinro
Image Comments 10 May 22:45
joined Mar 13, 2020
89760201_p0

That tail-wrap tho

joined Mar 13, 2020

Always love me some gyaru, be it yuri or not~

Chinro
Image Comments 20 Apr 14:02
joined Mar 13, 2020
Ezfgumovkaarbqx-orig

The tail speaks the truth~

joined Mar 13, 2020

My Recently Hired Maid Science Club Pres Friend is Suspicious. :))

My thoughts exactly at her reaction to the "love potion" haha~

Chinro
Image Comments 13 Apr 02:29
joined Mar 13, 2020
Ext0pqcuuaaohdy-orig

And of course Marine uses a crop of this as her thumbnail for her collab with Miko haha.

Chinro
Image Comments 10 Apr 05:02
joined Mar 13, 2020
Eyz4qxrvoayd1ig-orig

Is this NTR...?

Chinro
VAMPEERZ discussion 30 Mar 02:25
joined Mar 13, 2020

That double spread on p18 with a with trail of light from Arias feet stretching back into the vanishing point made me think of the endless stretches of time behind her and in front of her, really powerful imagery I thought.

joined Mar 13, 2020

So the whole way through the hearwarming "biting and bringing the maid back to life", I'm thinking that right after that moment one of them will have to go:

"Soooo...who cleans up the body? The other person can get the super strength cleaner before the blood sets in the carpet"

joined Mar 13, 2020

This series is such a gem, each new chapter never fails to deliver in some way.

joined Mar 13, 2020

New girl is very cute, hope to see more of her~

Chinro
Image Comments 02 Mar 03:26
joined Mar 13, 2020
71328999_p0

I can feel my cheeks almost flush from how lewd that is.

Chinro
Image Comments 02 Feb 07:45
joined Mar 13, 2020
Es-zi1puyaaixtf-orig

"Your boobs look heavy, want me to help?"
-basically what Marine actually said at one point to Noel

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 7:45AM

Chinro
Image Comments 02 Feb 07:44
joined Mar 13, 2020
86501384_p0

When it's better to receive than give.

last edited at Feb 2, 2021 7:44AM

Chinro
A Cute Guy discussion 28 Jan 08:18
joined Mar 13, 2020

I hope it's not wrong to say that I'd be happy to see him a guy who likes to crossdress, though I wouldn't be upset by the other option either.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Ruby is thirsty. Her hand was going places at page 8. Even "Azu" got "wet" during the moment XD

Well, she did show appreciation for Blues "assets" in a previous chapter~

joined Mar 13, 2020

I love that Baisers recovery from her temporary slump comes from realising she can continue to "torment" tres magica and they won't break haha.

Chinro
Image Comments 16 Jan 01:02
joined Mar 13, 2020
Somechime_sometime1209_78686787_p1

Context adding value for me!

Chinro
Image Comments 16 Jan 00:58
joined Mar 13, 2020
86544427_p1

Well Luna did she wants more ecchi art of herself.