Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Omychan2-1580047619308806145-img1

Fantastic, absolute perfection.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I have no words to express how much I love this manga

And so what? Jesus's as dead as Buddha but everybody's still all over them! Aren't idols basically the same thing?

Also this line is making my creative juices flow in all the wrong directions. Buddha was the first idol confirmed

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Holy shit the art in this chapter is breathtaking.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHGKGJHFHDJTUDKFJDJFJSSGDHDSHDYFHFGGG

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

This officially became my 2nd favourite tag. 'Communism' still reigns supreme tho

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Megaman_crackshiip

Gay gay homesexual gay

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

I still can't believe it's been 15 years since it originally aired. Time flies, man.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

:))))))))))))

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Akiosketchb-1574028493783912448-img1

Soft tummy

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

The lineart in this one is incredibly impressive, the weight of the lines is on-point! Sometimes artists like this make me question if they're even human.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Apparently, a boss who then can use the fact that it's broken to pressure a clueless employee into dating her. :-) My standard reality check: "Imagine if the boss were a guy, how would I feel about this development?" In this case, very uncomfortable.

...fuck, you're right, I didn't think about it from that perspective. Either way I'm gonna read it since it's Suzuki-sensei's work, but that kind of dampens the whole thing. Hopefully the series' makes up for it somehow.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

That'd hurt like hell for both parties involved.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Jeez, this chapter rubbed me the wrong way multiple times...no pun intended. I understand that it's a comedy ( a lousy one at that, in my opinion ) but I'm not sure if it works well with the incredibly serious topics that the plot ends up focusing on. Sure, with a bit of tact you can still make comedy out of sensitive situations, dark comedy exists for a reason, but I don't think that's the intention of the author.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

my hope is that she plays Mitski, Francis Forever would be a perfect fit . One of the images shows them sharing Heaven by Charly Bliss, so that indie style ain't that far off from their tastes.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

???????

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
101074926_p0

Woah, jesus. Got flustered reading that~

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

???????

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Yukiko's one-shots always have some melancholic undertones in 'em. Both of the characters feel just a little bit disfunctional ( like Mikami's alcoholism and the unnamned black haired girl's eating disorder,) but they find comfort in each other. Combine that with the lighting and the seaside locale... it makes the atmosphere feel comfy yet a little bit unnerving. It's great.

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Hakamada Mera... now that's a name I haven't seen in quite some time.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
2539371_eerisyn_lux-x-jinx-comm-part-2

^ yeah that was..wow. Thanks for the recommendation lol.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Maleswimsuitchallenge

^ tbh I didn't know it was a thing to begin with.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
En-1560386792230371328

Now this is just blatant blasphemy.

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
3511566_p0

YES

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020
Pockicchi-1558506609390895105-img1

^ it's just common courtesy, innit?

Prosciutto
Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Thing about Yuuta here is that he's the one who isn't socialized enough to try to pretend to himself that he wants what he's SUPPOSED to want, or what would be SENSIBLE to want, instead of what he ACTUALLY wants. Hopefully he'll get that through to the others.

Couldn't agree more. Everybody else is just riddled with a paralysing fear of going against the norm to the point that they're willing to live miserable lives in order to maintain some sense of """normalcy""". Tbf it's understandable, we humans are frustrating like that, and I've seen similar situations like that irl, not to mention the entire cultural aspect of the whole ordeal. A child just isn't swarmed by those kinda things, they're innocent and straightforward, free from those stigmas that we assimilate later on in life.