Forum › Posts by babydel

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I dunno, Mahiro might just be pushing her buttons to force her into taking action with Kaori...

Yeah, I thought so too, especially since the next chapter is the last one and I doubt that there is room for much drama

Wut... This is the 2nd chapter into volume 3 and there is volume 4, which appears to be the last.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

People speculating werewolf on MD. Seems more likely than a vampire.

Why? What makes people think werewolves are even a thing in this universe?

Why not? Seen like 0.1% of the universe and werewolves are often portrayed as natural enemies of vampires. Also dressed like little red riding hood and seems to have a keen sense of smell saying the guys smell bad and Shannon good.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

People speculating werewolf on MD. Seems more likely than a vampire.

last edited at Oct 26, 2020 1:23PM

babydel
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 12:11
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So Fuji's cousin goes to Seirin Academy.

babydel
School Zone discussion 26 Oct 01:02
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

They're adding new girls?? pretty excited then

All of them have already made an appearance, though some very brief.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/school_zone_pixiv_extras_and_volume_promos#2

Apart from these two which seem to have been removed for the serialisation, they had chapters on pixiv before the serialisation.

Just gonna drop this off as well...

https://i.imgur.com/AKRumuW.jpeg

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

to be honest, and I might be the only one here, but instead moving to live with Trashoru again (like no growth whatsoever, right?!), I wanted Uta to moved on completely, and actually dated someone else (like Sayaka in Bloom Into You - we only learned later on she was dating someone else), that would mean something to me. Like I tried and did my best, but you know what? Sometimes in life you just gotta learn to move on, that would be more meaningful to me, this resolution right here, alongside the several plot holes/unsolved conflicts, ain't it!

This. It would have made a lot more sense and a better story if Uta just moved on...

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

^The second one only made it better- so i dont get that? It just didnt do anywhere near enough.
We got to see they are now living together - presumably as a couple now.

Because to me it made sense it stayed unrequited as Kaoru never showed romantic interest a single time, this opened-ended (though leaning towards together) ending just seems forced.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I would have been happy if it ended with the first skip.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Momoka and Hajime seems interesting, rest is eeeeeh.

babydel
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 20:09
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

We're all caught up now... I got so used to seeing a new one almost every day. But at least serialization will return this month, so that's nice.

There is 1 extra left. Which from the content table image looks like it's from the opening ceremony Yatsude references in the study session.

I imagine mycropen will wait for the volume release as well. For top quality raws and extras.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:13PM

babydel
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 19:49
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yatsude collecting lewd swimsuit shots for club promotion though.

Sorry to bring up the past but...this chapter highlights it. Yatsude hung out with these two for longer than Tsubaki but Tsubaki figured it out way sooner. Yatsude is a baka lol. But she do look good in a swimsuit. Kei tho damn girl <3

If anything knowing someone for longer can hamper judgment when an outside perspective can notice something instantly. Chubaki is basically in the exact same situation with her sister as well, brain melt and going full creep.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:03PM

babydel
Roid discussion 05 Oct 23:34
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Not saying YH is a great thing but from what I see, that's how YH editor sees it and how the magz it self probably see the sales. (Pocha climb flashbacks and that one is gay as hell but still get axed but seemingly from either editor or author choices.)

The author of Pocha Climb said on their twitter it was canceled due to volume 1 not selling well, I imagine it was the same for this if it intended to go on longer than the 10 chapters it has.

Not sure if it was canceled or not though, I don't feel like the story has been rushed and it has 2 chapters still to wrap things up.

It is a shame though, it has a real nice style and setting that I'd like to have seen more of.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Well, it IS a fan work, right? If it meanders, so what?

It's the author's own original work that has official volumes and came 9th on yurinavi's recent poll of the most popular yuri.

However, I imagine it's still primarily independent as twitter seems to be the main release for new chapters, so a lack of an editor might cause stuff like this. That is just speculation though.

As for the chapter itself, not a fan at all of another pair being added. Already feel like there is a lack of time on the ones it already has, to be adding another.

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 11:37PM

babydel
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 16:50
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

JUST GIVE US THE DAMN BEACH CHAPTER ALREADY!!!

monkeypaws the series have been on hiatus for a while @ middle of beach chapter, and we're pretty close to all caught up.

Looking at the raws the beach chapter is completed. Though I expect there will be more of the inn visit and maybe a 2nd beach visit.

babydel
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 12:02
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Dunno who this Tsubaki is. I only remember a Chubaki.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Yuu actually chickened out, mari called her dom bluff being all sub and Yuu didn't go for it.
Maybe that plsy was too high lever for her

Nah, just neglect/denial play. If Yuu actually did it then that would just be... normal.

babydel
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 14:41
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I think Yokoe's personality is going to be a big plot progression point, because I think that the super-aho Yokoe we see most often is mostly a facade. She is, of course, by and large, an idiot (2 hours looking for a remote? You dork...)

Who hasn't spent hours looking for something extremely obvious? The classic of course being already wearing said object or it being in your pocket.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Ok. I am not one for cute clothes but she looks great in that.

babydel
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 12:42
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Fair, but they have quite different hair, eyes, and breastsize. I imagine her sister is in uni, she didn't look much older.

babydel
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 12:18
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The only thing I can see myself shipping Hiiragi with is loneliness.

Thinking the school nurse was Kei's sister though, wut.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

How doe she have a bikini tan line when she always seems to be in tshirt and shorts?

I recommand the physical release btw because this scene is longer in it.

I wanna see ;_;

Well, can be the digital as well. Your copy is waiting for you at amazon or any other competing retailer. Maybe.

babydel
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Pretty sure tags on MD are up to the uploaders discretion and a lot add both the tags because of the dislike of shoujo-ai. GoggledAnon and a few others went on a crusade to get rid of it and now both should be getting merged into Girls Love at some point. Unless something has changed.

babydel
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 16:44
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

/flex

babydel
School Zone discussion 28 Sep 15:03
Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

The first chapter of every volume has a content table showing which characters are in what chapter.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

So Mai was pretty buxom in high school and while searching for her through images on this app, chooses someone who is not. Hmmm.