Forum › Posts by NaruZombie

joined Dec 5, 2019

Ok I'm hooked. My money is sSato purposefully avoids cute girls to not catch feelings

joined Dec 5, 2019

She is so going to get dumped again, blondy is playing the long revenge plan lol

joined Dec 5, 2019

Ahhhhh
Batle stations! Streight girl ( not really) alert!!!!

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Is it weird that I like Kyouko-kaede and kazuki-louko better than kaede-kazuki? because I kinda do.

anyway, I like this story a lot until now but....where's the yuri?

joined Dec 5, 2019

Why....why is this chapter sooo.....
Ugh teenage years where a bitch

joined Dec 5, 2019

Did you notice how mom says she understands whats going on?
I'm positive she was npt refering to their "friendship", that whole scene I was scared that Ayaka was going to throw Sora out of the closet and I was glad she didn't but I guess mom got it anyway

The question that remains is if she let go to let her daughter sort her feelings out or just because everything was becoming more difficult than she planned and she could not be arsed to care more than she did

joined Dec 5, 2019

I liked 19......just saying

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yup, you bet if I moved schools at high school I would be a drama queen, I still am friends with my friends from back then.

joined Dec 5, 2019

omg they were roommates

They were Roomates!!! Kaede and her friend.

last edited at Apr 11, 2021 12:50AM

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Lack of sex ed. strikes again!

To be fair, like a previous commenter said, it actually feels weird when A-chan and B-chan say they never had sex before and then proceed to tie themselves up and do cartwheels while 69ing each other

NaruZombie
Citrus + discussion 03 Apr 07:14
joined Dec 5, 2019

Is it weird I read this now just waiting for more Harumin?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Lol, violence is bad and all that but I found it very funny that instead of running away crying and not talking with each other for a month or two like it always happens in misunderstandings like these in yuri manga Kase went streight for the bag throw

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 12:16PM

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

This chapter seems to suggest that Mari didn't completely stop sleeping with guys, which kills my theory, and also saddens me.

Tolerably certain they're referring to the time before she started dating Ran.

You might be right but it's just the impression that I got.

It's in the past, the sister even goes as far to make a comparison to how she was and hos she is now.

Mari is compleately smitten by Ran and aRan can't seem to see it

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Will the ooshimas continue after school?

joined Dec 5, 2019

Thank you for this

Ugh, I predict drama coming Kei-side, a move maybe? She was discussing dstes with her mother and had things to discuss with the teachers

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

useless lesbianville

Shit.....when do we pack?

joined Dec 5, 2019

I conpleately lost it at Mari-san stating "yup, it's a nice bridge."

joined Dec 5, 2019

Shit, I came here expecting the answer but no one asked so I'll have to

Wtf is rezu? A new subcategory to gatekeep adult yuri?

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Question and I am honestly asking: how is Ai no longer a useless lesbian anymore?

I think now she aknowledges that she wants to fuck Chie's brains out instead of going "oh! What is this? Why id my heart beating so fast!?....what could be this feeling?!?!?!"

joined Dec 5, 2019

"I demand instant gratificaion"
sigh....we all do....we all do

joined Dec 5, 2019

Well, she would need someone to close her inside the bpx I guess.

Also, surprise parties, I shall never again have one of those

NaruZombie
Liberta discussion 10 Dec 06:01
joined Dec 5, 2019

This is so Inko-sensei's style. I really hope it features in Tadako-san's seriesas her publication

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Yes. Keep these OL lesbians coming in hot. The premise is hitting me right from the get-go and I wonder what routes the characters are aiming for.
And yeah, it sucks to be transferred to another department when you know you're awesome with your current specialty. Sales, marketing are no joke and you gotta have some oozing charisma or appeal to form business relationships, typically a people-pleaser. (Or in our Queen Player's case, a woman-pleaser.)

Yeah, I was confused at first on why they would transfer their top sales person to another department since sales is a job that requires a very specific set of personal skills to be great in. But it makes sense to send her to HR if they are preparing her for a top management position, she has the sales down now she need to learn hot to deal with staff and company procedures.

Great series and amazing start, I kinda like Komori's hook up, let's hope she doesn't crash and burn too hard

joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Wanko having her high school crush...crushed. But then again, you shouldn't spring those things in public like you did with sensei Wako, I know I would be very unconfortable if cofessed to in public

NaruZombie
joined Dec 5, 2019

Poor Mahiro, that is rough, hope she meets someone nice