Forum › Posts by BoobTwinkler

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

On one hand, cute adorable baby gays, on the other, ewww blood...

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Ritsu's got plenty of sex appeal. That girl is blind.

I think it's implied that she was lying when she said that in order to bait an attempt at proving her wrong so she could snap a picture of it.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

10/10 Uncle of the year, didn't bat an eye at his niece not being straight.

BoobTwinkler
Umbrellas discussion 15 May 09:05
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Bisexual women exist. In fact, some even speculate they're more common than lesbians.

To the aguish of lesbians everywhere, Judging by the heated arguments I see about bisexual women on the comment pages.

Speaking as an anguished lesbian, I'm having flashbacks to the allegedly bisexual girls who wasted my time in college and I have a sudden urge to throw my coffee cup against the wall.

o7

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

How is Mariya so okay with this?? She's all give and I don't see her taking anything. I don't get how someone can be so okay with being used like this. She likes her face so she raises her like a pet and nothing else? Even if we take away any sexual favors, there has to be something else she wants in return, right? If it were me, I'd at least tell Tenma to cook my meals. Honestly, I'm more interested in how Mariya's brain works than in Tenma's background/story.

Why do people have cats and dogs?

Because they're adorable and precious and we love them irrationally for it. Getting to see them happy and safe is the reward, pure serotonin!

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019
  1. They live in Japan. 300 million yen is worth 300 million yen. There is no sense in converting to USD when talking about living conditions. The domestic price of rent and rice does not fluctuate by 10-20% on an annual basis like exchange rates do.

The point of converting it is just to give non-japanese people a better idea of how much money is being talked about.

1. Purchasing property does not diminish your net wealth, because it is an asset you can sell, and usually at a profit as time passes. If you have cash, it's very financially prudent to do so, considering owning the roof over your head drastically reduces living expenses without the need to pay rent or a mortgage. Rather than her fortune being "gone", paying money into the black hole that is rent is what actually makes wealth disappear (a fact which massively contributes to generational poverty, I should note).

Net wealth is "only" an estimate and can't be withdrawn from quickly in the event of an emergency.
If she needs money suddenly, a large net worth isn't worth anything at all to a normal person. Anyone savvy obviously wouldn't get to that point barring extreme circumstances, but given the way the MC is with money, I wouldn't put it past her to spend all her money without realizing it and ending up broke out of nowhere. In which case, her net worth wouldn't be relevant since selling the apartment wouldn't happen quickly enough to keep her off the streets for a few weeks. (At which point you've already "lost" even thought you eventually get the worth from the apartment back, and given the urgency to sell, I wouldn't count on getting full price.)

So yeah, while I think you have a point that buying a home isn't a "loss" so much as an "investment" in the long run, in the case of this MC specifically, I would very much consider it a reckless expenditure when she hasn't even made any plans at all for her economy yet.

1. 300 million is more than enough to last you for life, if you invest responsibly in things like index funds and don't spend the seed money. A modest 5% annual return would provide you with 15 million in passive income per year, or even if she spent 1/3rd of the money on property, 10 million in passive income plus not paying rent plus the appreciation in value on her property.

This assumes the person with the money is both savvy with money and has the disposition to get things done. I think you're drastically overestimating the average person's financial know-how and willingness to manage their financials. Most people would likely just try to hire someone else to handle everything pertaining to their economy for them.

The MC in this case is clearly not knowledgeable enough to do any of those things you suggested unless someone else explicitly gets involved and pushes her to do them. (Which might be where the sugar honey comes into things in the long run, but who knows.)

BoobTwinkler
Umbrellas discussion 14 May 12:16
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I was putting myself in that situation and if I bothered to buy a nice, good umbrella for me, I wouldn't like if someone borrowed it without letting me know, during period where I'd specifically need it, so I'm forced to buy new or make be, since that's exactly why I bought the nice, good umbrella in the first place. I also was looking at it more in general, but I guess you're right. If it's only specifically about umbrella, I suppose it's not that big of a deal. And well I said, at least for me, he'd be more of a bit of ass and not full on asshole. The word I'd use more would be uncaring? Like he didn't seem to realize or care that his action could inconvenience someone else, but again we only have this 1 specific situation to go around and we didn't get to see how office lady would normally react to her umbrella missing.

Yes. I know it's a comedy one-shot and it's all for the purpose of the gag, but I agree with other commenters that at first I thought guy picked it by accident and so when it turned out, he did it intentionally, to me he came off as a bit of unsympathetic.

I got the impression that he took her umbrella specifically because he knows her and therefore knew he could return it rather than taking one he wouldn't possibly be able to give back. Rather considerate imo, even if taking an umbrella in the first place wasn't, at least he tried to do it "right."

Personally, I'd just have waved it off as a thing that happened if it had been mine, possibly request a favour in return more for the principle of it than anything else.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

You can BUY an apartment? Not a building, but a singular apartment?

And wow, since it cost anywhere between 10 and 90 million, that's a hefty chunk of her fortune already gone. Hope she's happy with the place 'cus she's definitely gonna have to stay there for a while at that price point.

last edited at May 14, 2022 2:22AM

BoobTwinkler
Umbrellas discussion 14 May 02:10
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Loaning no, but lol there's difference between borrowing something for a day or so when you know other person won't need it and borrowing it for a whole week on top of knowing owner will need it the same day (and most likely rest of the week) as well, cos that's the exact reason you're borrowing it, not to mention not even saying anything. You can borrow something without asking when you're in hurry and know other person won't mind, but when it's something they'll most likely use everyday and not letting them know for a week you have it is stretching it a bit, don't you think? If she wouldn't find it, maybe she'd contact him and asked if he has it and wouldn't mind finding different umbrella, but as presented in story he did come off as a bit of a ass.

He was panicking out the door on an important business trip, it's likely he just didn't realize in the moment that he wouldn't be able to return it for a while. She could just get another umbrella lol, if the expense is an issue then he can just pay her back for it when he comes back. He seems far more innocent-minded than malicious or uncaring. It's really not that big a deal, judging someone an asshole over something so slight is a bit of an overreaction imo.

Where's the yuri? ^^;
I see a 100% hetero brunette and a blonde whose sex preference is unknown, I don't detect even a spark of sexual attraction tween them
I saw the yuri tag and also it's by SJ so I assumed it had to be yuri, but now I'm mystified

Bisexual women exist. In fact, some even speculate they're more common than lesbians.

After the misunderstanding is resolved and glasses knows the brunette thought she was being courted, she askes her to have dinner together. There's definitely an implication there that she's asking for a date given the context, and both women should be perfectly aware of it when they make/accept the offer.

So... implied yuri? I guess?

last edited at May 14, 2022 2:13AM

BoobTwinkler
Umbrellas discussion 13 May 18:18
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

This was fun. What a shitty senpai tho. I totally thought it was an accident and he grabbed a random umbrella, but he knew who it belonged to the whole time. Coulda just sent an email or something as a heads up (but i know then we wouldn't have yuri lol)

Loaning someone's umbrella isn't that big a deal lol, especially since he knew the owner and fully intended to return it at the earliest opportunity. It's not like he didn't take care of it, it would've been a minor inconvenience at worst under normal circumstances.

Also, bringing about Yuri is worth any crime!

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I meant a few chapters ago where the guys kept advancing despite Gyaru chan shooting them down, where she knee strikes them

Ah, got'cha.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Damn these two literally can't go out in public without being sexually assaulted, wtf

They weren't sexually assaulted though?

sexually harassed*

though it would definitely be assault if it continues to escalate
thankfully we have gyaru chan to knee strike pests away

Pretty sure the lifeguard page was just an extra and didn't really "happen", considering the actual context going on in the chapter. (They're basically on a date lol, who would volunteer as a lifeguard while out on a date?)

Also, like someone else pointed out, looking isn't a crime. If anything, only in fiction-land is it acceptable to knee a random stranger in the dick just for looking at someone attractive at the pool. In real life, that's a fast-ticket to getting kicked out of the park at best and an assault charge at worst.

(Unless the good 'ol double standard of "all men are perverted criminals so if a woman hits a man, he probably deserved it" rears its ugly head, which I suppose it could.)

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Damn these two literally can't go out in public without being sexually assaulted, wtf

They weren't sexually assaulted though?

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019
BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

More like the sudden coincidence, I'm baffled about the idea of your building saying "get out lol, effectively intermediately" how is that legal? Unless they omitted details and there's actually like a year or half a year of preventive notice.

I don't think the sister is dead, perhaps she just married and moved.

In Germany this kind of stuff feels almost impossible to do, especially if you have people with old contracts inside.

But this manga is just too fun, who cares if it is literal wishfullfilment. Sometimes this kind of high sugar treat is just what is needed!

Pretty sure, here in the Nordics at least, it's literally illegal to do without prior notice and the landlord might even be legally obligated to help you relocate or pay you compensation if they didn't. A contract works both ways after all, the only way they're allowed to kick you out immediately without warning is if you broke it yourself.

That said though, there's nothing wrong with wish-fulfillment fiction. As long as it facilitate a premise, a bit of contrivance to get there is totally fine in works that aren't strictly purporting to be realistic in the first place.

...Kinda hoping it turns out the big sister isn't actually dead, she just moved away. That'd be hilarious! xD

last edited at May 1, 2022 4:28PM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Most of this chapter:
-"I love my contract sister!"
-"A contract sister is the best!"
-"-My sister, even though it's a contract-"

Hayafuji at the end, somehow: "I forgot our sisterhood is only contractual..."

Certified dumbass lesbian.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Oh okay, guess I didn't need my heart after all seeing as YOU RIPPED IT OUT BUT I'M STILL HERE TYPING SOMEHOW

Realtalk though, "Rushia" has a new channel and is scheduled to stream some Elden Ring about 8 and a half hours from now, for anyone who would like some heart medication. Dunno if linking it would be against forum rules though, so I won't.

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 3:21PM

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I swear to God, if they wake up the next morning and conclude it was just a dream and reset the status quo...

last edited at Apr 29, 2022 2:30AM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Well I am not responsible if people dont have imagination alright. There are a million scenarios that can be reached from this point on. Finishing it here would either mean a sudden axe or author burn out. This sand castle isnt close to being finished.

No one said you were? And that's not how writing works.

A story doesn't end because it's exhausted every possible permutation of the scenario, it ends because the core narrative established from the beginning has reached its conclusion and the majority of side-threads have been either wrapped up or reached a point where their continuation doesn't need to be shown.

Baiser has already dom'ed both the magical girls and her own sub(ordinate)s into growing as people, accepting their flaws and weaknesses as parts of themselves and reaching higher levels of power and gayness friendship, the only plot-threads left was to reach a climax in the conflict and show what was up with the mascots this whole time.

Both are threads which were coming to the forefront in this last fight, with Baiser going berserk due to the mascot's ulterior motives. Literally, if the magical girls and bad girls had come together to ultimately defeat Baiser, only made possible thanks to Baiser having nurtured them all into better people in the first place, it would've stopped the mascot's evil plans and finished up every storyline neatly.

The magical girls would have won, the bad girls would've probably buried the hatchet, the evil mascot would've been stopped and Baiser herself would be content having played her role to perfection and probably even survived to become friends with the magical girls as just a normal human again.

So yeah, I can't fault anyone for expecting this encounter to have been the finale. They were literally on the last remaining plot threads.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Did people really think this was reaching a natural conclusion? It is too soon with this many characters.

On a brighter note, Azul is a badass and just needs a few nights in Mistress Baiser's Chamber to reach Super Magical Girl 3

In all fairness, out of the cast of 8 main characters, literally only one of them hasn't had a soul-searching journey resulting in self-realizations and the actualization of new powers based on a better understanding of themselves and acceptance of their weaknesses and flaws.
There was only one character left, the third magical girl who looked to be getting some in this very fight.
Then something finally actually happened with Baiser herself and she went berserk, uniting both her own subs and the magical girls against her out of necessity as the "final boss" of the story, who can only be overcome by the collective abilities of the girls she's nurtured.

If that doesn't strike you as "end of story"-feeling then I dunno what would.

It could an abused Sub that became an abusive Dom or something of being either/both a Sub or Dom. It the leader seems Sus with the other two wrapped around her finger.

That could be it!
Lord was a sadistic dom in it for her own satisfaction while Kusogaki might be a former abuse-victim-turned-abuser-dom who's in it out of a sense of "justice" but without really enjoying it.

Baiser is a loving and caring dom who's trying to help her subs feel- and become better.
Lord is a sadistic and callous dom who's just enjoying herself at the expense of her subs.
Kusogaki is a misguided dom who's trying to do the right thing but ultimately doesn't understand what that is due to past traumas, and it comes at the expense of her subs and peers.

This story about lesbian magical bondage girls goes deep, maaaan...

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 11:23AM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Can't wait for Baiser to crush that smug kusogaki down a dozen pegs or so, it takes a special level of asshole to show up with a cheap-shot at the end of someone else's fight then act like you're the biggest dick in the room.

What's got me curious is, if neither the good mascot nor the evil mascot scouted the new girls, is there a third faction mascot somewhere? The good mascot says she scouted one of the new girls ages ago, but I don't imagine they would've just lost track of a magical girl who was given a transformation unless something extraordinary happened to them. I guess it's implied she was thought to be one of the magical girls killed during the last Enormeeta boss' hunts?

That still leaves the mystery of the other two though, they don't seem to have been empowered by either of the known factions.

Maybe one of the new girls has a revival ability and brought the other two back from death to form her own faction of magical girls?

Most importantly though: How do these new girls fit into the BDSM narrative? Baiser is the encouraging dom who pushes her subs to their limits but not too far and genuinely cares for their well being, previous Enormeeta boss was the callous sadist hurting her subs for her own pleasure and not giving a damn about if they could handle it.
What does that make the kusogaki brat?

last edited at Apr 18, 2022 4:15PM

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Plenty of potential here for the story to go either realistic angsty or rom-com funsies.
I'd prefer the latter but the groundwork is kind of laid for a mix of the two, so that's what I'll expect.

I already predict that the last-act break-up will be because onee-chan decides she doesn't want to be "just a sister figure" but imouto gets upset because she still wants one, until she realizes that what she feels for onee-chan is different and they get together for real now that they're both on the same page about what they want.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

-MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY-

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"A child like you could never escape from this forest by herself."
...She said to the child who came to her cabin through the forest by herself, proving she can in fact navigate the forest by herself. And apparently the girl can in fact also do magic, because she pulled a huge-ass crow out of a bag that was like half the size of the crow! xD

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

...As someone who didn't read the rest of this series and forgot the date, I was totally invested in story of this april fools' chapter and didn't realize it was a joke until the last page stated it.

I am oddly sad now.

last edited at Apr 1, 2022 6:06AM