Door-chan is real

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

suddenly NTR

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I would've resent this if it wasn't Takemiya Jin.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Now this has became based

xaelath
SHY discussion 01 May 02:40
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

sadge

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Communism ho

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

What's more surprising is that the author haven't tagged this as Yuri considering how gay it is.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

The Infamous manga for having a controversial and somewhat unrealistic setting where men are an asshat but ironically despite saying this I enjoyed the LN thoroughly.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Is the licensing only as digital? I was happy to hear this manga got licensed and I could start supporting it by buying volumes but being digital only would put a real damper on things.

Not only digitally.
The problem is that Coolmic is known to be really stingy by separating manga into split chapters.

Then you have some fact that it'll be digitally exclusive on that site.

It's a shame but you might as well buy the Japanese physical at this point than supporting it from Coolmic.

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Where's that drama tag at?

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Interesting.
I thought it's going to be happy at the start and bitter at the end. Instead, we get bitter at the start and happy at the end.

I guess they are in "love" with each other despite the unhealthy relationship they had.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I used to find futanari really off-putting, but vanilla stuff like this really gave me an appreciation for it. I think the most succinct way to put it is "yuri, but one of the girls just happens to have a dick."

It’s like fantasy trans lesbians but not really... well this story is actually pretty much 1:1 with regular trans lesbians.

The problem with most of the fictional trans lesbians I read is that somewhat the story went for a weird lust and dysphoria.

but Futa in japan isn't exactly trans though so...

The weird thing that has been keeping my mind is how Futa can cum, isn't cum require you know.. Test... well you know what I meant.
Also, Futa supposed to have both a vagina and penis. w.

xaelath
Mira discussion 12 Apr 03:31
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

The chapter titles and their discussion pages may be found below:

Let’s Get Wet
She loves me so much it bothers me
Show Me How You Do It
Dream-Colored Replica (series)
Seinaru Chichi no Elf Hime
Office Lady Cumming Just From Getting Tits Groped Manga
Be Care Around the Nice Ones

Kek I backed up stuff before it removed. (a year ago)

Some of them may not even get officially TL-ed just saying.
With RAW gone there's nowhere to grab it aside from buying it online.

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I would do that if it was anyone other than Irodori. I'm not giving my money to those scumbags.

Not to mention a more expensive price.
Do not support the official translation.

Just buy the raw version or whichever the author sells their stuff directly to support them.

xaelath
SHY discussion 11 Apr 08:38
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

At this point, this current arc has been going on for over half the total chapters if you count the start of it as Ai showing up. This pacing change has been really rough.

Yeah I'd agree with the critique people have about the pacing, and various other elements. Still I'm here because at this point I simply want to see both sisters happy, fingers crossed.

How many volumes did this arc take again?
5 volumes? An arc like this should be 3 at max.
I think the author throw too much stuff on endless monologue but never reached an actual climax.

I felt like the early story throws a good drama and intense point of the story, we still get the same thing but it also comes with Talk no Jutsu.

xaelath
SHY discussion 09 Apr 20:18
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

I hope once this arc end author gets a good reset before the inevitable axe.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

D*ck? Ah yeah, Duck. I don't have one too.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well just get a divorce already and move to another place.
Problem solved.

I love how the Japanese standard way of living be like described in this manga. A stressful life, forcing one to get married especially females, having kids.

Yep, a "Happy Life".

It's not the guy's fault for not wanting to have kids early even though their families will be bugging them for long. Having kids may lead to a more stressful life especially if they weren't ready for it.

xaelath
Semelparous discussion 06 Apr 20:50
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Oooh the girl who got captured by the enemy Manabe Ryouka is the girl from chapter 9-10. The name was so familiar so I had to go and check. I hope she will be saved. (Small possibility tho)

Well, I think she'll be turned into a humanoid one.
saved? Been there before with this author.

Never changes.
Unless Manabe has a close partner to raise the survival flag

xaelath
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Secretly admiring her and probably showing off her being closet gay.
Interesting.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well and so it ends.
It's somewhat a small manga I guess.

It's not like the author is a big-name artist yet.
That's why the editor and author didn't plan it to be for long-running and end it with 1 volume considering the story itself is pretty centered/

xaelath
SHY discussion 04 Apr 04:43
Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Well, this series has defied tropes before, it's entirely possible that it'll surprise us again after this cliffhanger. Similarly possible it won't, though.

Sadly this looks like it is going to do exactly what I assumed it would. I get why to an extent, but it is frustrating to read.

And yet, if I’m completely honest... I can’t say I wouldn’t have it turn out in a similar way.

And the author has pretty much established the pattern going forward: each Amalreiks member has a tragic past they can’t escape, and doing so means a very likely death. No face turn without immediate consequence.

If the author does somehow defy that here, I’d honestly be (pleasantly) shocked.

Welp My expectations for this manga went down each time a new chapter comes out.
It was poorly handled with bad pacing and chapters where nothing really happens.

It went from "this might be unexpected shounen that doesn't go with tropes" to "ah well here we go again".