We're workin' on it :P

Oh didnt mean to rush you. I just truly miss them. Haha
But thank you so much :)

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

God, I miss Adashima

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

^ Don't fucking spoil guys. Please be considerate and spoiler tag that shit, @Erika, and above user, with double == surrounding your statements
Don't ruin this thread for others

I haven't really read volume 6 to 8 though? But okay.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Apparently volume 9 in Summer 2020! https://twitter.com/RanobeSugoi/status/1253976622073430016

Great! Maybe we can finally see a kiss?

last edited at Apr 26, 2020 6:31AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

What is it with these stories and giving the senpai a friend who is secretly in love with them... and then making that character more attractive and interesting than a kouhai whose personality can be summed up with the words "cute" and "innocent"? I could enjoy the intended couple just fine if you didn't offer me something that's way better halfway through only to instantly revoke it.

I agree! I really enjoyed this manga at first because the art is so good and the MC is so cute. But they just had to introduce Aki who I am starting to like more. Now it's gonna hurt reading the updates.

Fine, just give me my Whispering You a Love Song: Regarding Mizuguchi Aki.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Ahhhh why do they have to introduce such a wondeful rival like Aki-senpai? I cannot support the main couple 100% because I am sad for Aki. Although since Himari is so beautiful, I understand why Yori likes her a lot.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I wonder why Aki isn't named Sayaka?

Please stop. Lol

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I've been reading it for quite a long time now but I still dont know where this is heading. So tell me, is this yuri?

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

So proud of Shimamura. She did not answer Tarumi's call and always have Adachi on her mind. Truly loved the chapter and that "Kyou no Adachi-san" is the icing on the cake, we can never get enough of baka-Adachi. Haha

Thank you, sneikk, shades and team. I already bought the original LN and also pre-ordered vol 1 and 2 of sevenseas version to support Iruma sensei but you guys are still the best, giving me life during the quarantine . Lol
Thank you again!

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I don't see any happy ending with any of the "main pairing". Just gotta see this through till the end.

Oh sweet Lord I pray that this manga is ending so all that drama with the fans and the scanlation teams ends once for all
That's what my translator said too though, that she feels that this manga is ending
She had the same feeling about citrus some chapters before it ended and she was right

But i hope the author would give us at least 10 chapters of Happy Uta and Kaoru to compensate for all the sufferings in the past 3 years.

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

It is ending sooon???? What???

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

While it's not a popular opinion, I truly believe that this is the best time for Utah to make a move. Kaoru is lonely and confused, and Utah is the only person who is there for her right now. She can go be her savior and fix her. And while that is not the ideal way of getting someone to fall for you, there are many love stories that starts from a situation like this.

Utah cannot stop loving Kaori, that is something we have to accept. So I will just support her in chasing Kaoru until we can finally get the yuri we deserves. They can start from a messy love story and just make it beautiful later.

Erika___
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

When is the suffering going to end? It was getting so sad so I put this manga on hold for several months only for me to suffer again after checking the recent chapters.

I just want Utah and Kaoru to have a happy ending.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Adachi is so cute!!!!!

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Taru have met Adachi in the restaurant before. Trust me, I've re-read this novel like a thousand times.

last edited at Mar 27, 2020 8:43AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Thanks sneikk and team! This chapter really did cheer me up as I am on quarantine for 2 weeks now and I still need to stay at home for 20 more days, it's driving me crazy.

What a great chapters. Tarumi's attacks were strong but our Adachi won't simply back down when it comes to Shimamura. ❤
Their phone call scene was very cute and Shimamura's making Adachi fall for her even harder, it's almost a sin. I know that the confession we've been waiting for is very near so I'm really looking forward to it! Reading that after staying at home for more than a month will be the best reward.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I need some more AdaShima in my life, I need my fix man.

I just finished the chapter actually, should be out in a day or two.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Gotta read the whole thing again while I'm on home quarantine.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yeah I agree. Shimamura is very interesting, charming and challenging. If I am in this novel, the genre would be harem as I would be chasing after her too.

last edited at Mar 10, 2020 10:37PM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Why would you even want Adachi x Tarumi? The heart of this novel is Shimamura. I mean, who wouldn't want her? Come on, people. Lol

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Yes please. I miss Shimamura so much.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I mean, even before this whole blowup/makeup, Shimamura's been growing visibly fonder of Adachi for a while, even in her own perspective. Remember how the last volume ended with her just gazing fondly at Adachi during idle moments in class and monologuing to herself about how much she likes looking at Adachi? Or all the times she's straight up said how much she likes using Adachi as a lap pillow? Or how she'll be thinking about Adachi when Tarumi's trying to take her on a date? Shimamura's spacy and distant and odd in some ways, but it's clear that she's fond of Adachi in a way that she isn't with other people.

The problem with Shimamura is that in one chapter, she seems so fond of Adachi (like the ending of last volume) but then she immediately reverts back to being uncaring in the next chapter. There is no consistency on her side, that's why we still see it as one sided.

Erika___
Still Sick discussion 01 Mar 00:06
Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

"i might've thought there was a lil' cheatin" is the most shimizu way of phrasing that

This. Haha.

Also, so glad they didn't drag the drama and gave us what we want instead.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

On their wedding day: "Wait, when did I agree to get married? Oh well, calling it off now sounds troublesome."

"Don't have sex with me without asking, Adachi."
"Shimamura, can we... Have sex?"
"You really want to, huh? Well, sure, I guess."

Meanwhile, Adachi still wonders if Shimamura actually cares about her.

I am not sure about this. I have a strong feeling that Shimamura will be the aggressive one once they're in a relationship. She's a top, I bet. Lol

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Dont care what anyone says. I really like Moke's art.