Forum › Posts by igenetycs

igenetycs Uploader
Gemini discussion 24 Apr 14:41
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This was a great read! Thanks for the chapter.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I love that they just cuddled and talked about it. It's so unexpected but feels so genuine and heartwarming.

Thanks for the chapter!

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Also has anyone seen the story where there are 2 delinquents who are in a relationship but pretend not to get along around others. I remember they both have blonde hair I think and one of them is a senpai

Sounds vaguely like Nicochuu.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I'm thinking Yukawa-san is going to pass out once they get home.

igenetycs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 20:48
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Isn't simply Ichika's grandmother ?

Is it? I certainly don't remember the plot details from that long ago.

igenetycs Uploader
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 20:41
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I wonder who the girl at the start is. She doesn't look like Ichika, and we haven't seen this scene previously. Clearly someone who cares / cared a lot for Aria, as she's crying (and Aria is still alive). Aria did say in ch 6 that she's never been kissed before, so I'm inclined to doubt it's a previous love, but I think there are some obvious parallels between this girl and Ichika.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

The conflict makes no sense since the two fiancés don't actually care about each other and only decided to get married to save face. She accidently got impregnated by a guy and he accidently impregnated a chick he only grip the goblin to in another story.

There is an entire chapter dedicated to Midori explaining how she fell in love with Tazune. The series starts with her falling out of love with him, and once again falling in love with Maki. It's not an instant process because "leave your husband for your mistress" is not an easy decision to make, believe it or not.

That's why this conflict on them being unfaithful and uncaring toward each other feels extremely forced. Why tell me how and why they don't care for each other and then proceed to treat every other interaction as if they do? They're only a couple in name so why should sorry or want something bad to happen to either of them if they cheat on each other?

It wasn't until the physical abuse started that Midori went full "fuck this guy" mode. Before that, she was desperately clinging to hope. As for Tazune, he's a possessive dickhead who doesn't care about Midori, but he cares about controlling her.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Well I could swear I saw someone saying 30-ish chapters, but maybe I'm wrong.

My understanding is that Volume 3 came out on March 6th, and each volume is ~9 chapters. I'm not sure how many chapters have been released, but the Pixiv releases are a fair bit behind the raws.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Thanks so much for picking this up, Chads! I really missed these two. This was a really sweet chapter. Glad to see Mizuki be upfront about how she's feeling. I think that made Yukawa really happy too.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

P.s Whats with the red border? Is that in the raws or added by the scanlators? Its kinda distracting.

Yuri Hime has a colour theme at the back of each month's magazine (possibly so the section is easily found when the magazine is closed?). Either Inui Ayu or the editor incorporates the colour into the work itself with certain lines of dialogue. As to whether or not it should be removed, that's up to the scanlator I suppose.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

A chapter of this was the random chapter given when I entered the site just now. Which reminded me:
How many months 'til the volume release?

There are usually 12-13 chapters per volume (given that volume 6 ends at 73), and the raws are currently at 84, which came out on April 3rd. So, 1 or 2 more chapters to complete the volume. After that, I'm not sure how long it takes for a volume to come out. Maybe 2-4 weeks after Ch. 85 is released?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Chapter 3 and 4 are on MD. Beyond that, I don't think there are any more chapters. (Well, it seems complicated. Everything else is behind a paywall and possibly also an alternate universe. In any case, they haven't been translated, nor were the raws ever posted on /u/ to my knowledge.)

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Sorry to say that the translator has had to step away from the series for personal reasons, but they are still able to provide raws if another translator is interested in taking over.

I'm still willing to do the editing for this series if another translator is interested. Alternatively, if another group wants to take over entirely without my involvement, I would be totally okay with that too - I wouldn't want to stand in the way of a good series getting scanlated.

Anyone interested can reply to me here, or message me on discord (my username there is Martin#4987).

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This series is lovely. Thanks for the update.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Every two months. Next one should come out in this month's Yuri Hime, which releases in a week or so.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I want a Sakura Trick+ serialization.

Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

And is it just me, or did Canno paint Rin, the poly girl, as someone weak-willed?

It looks like all the girls around her know exactly what they want. But Rin is wishy-washy.

That's not how I would paint someone intent on making a poly relationship work.

She's a teenager who is discouraged from her past experiences, as we saw in this chapter. Being insecure and unsure of oneself is par for the course for any teenager, but especially those who stray from what's generally accepted by society and their peers. She's not wishy-washy about what she wants, she's worried what she wants is impractical because it hasn't worked thus far and people seem to judge her quite harshly for it.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri discussion 28 Feb 14:38
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

I believe that the Yuri tag and Futanari tag should not have to be separated. Two women in love is the very definition of Yuri, regardless of whether they have different genitals or not. Additionally, it's validating for me, as a trans woman, to read romance manga involving women with alternative reproductive organs.

Trans woman x Cis woman relationships are still tagged as Yuri here, rare as it may be. E.g.: "Childhood Friend Yuri (?)", "The Story of a Girl Who Likes Girls, and a Girl Who Used to be a Guy".

Futanari is a bit different as it's not usually grounded in reality. A lot of times futanari characters are written as a "third gender." It's essentially up to the author how it's handled, which would make tagging it confusing imo.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Midori IS an idiot. That much is a fact. And I said both characters were shitty and deserved each other. I never said she deserved to be abused. Paint the whole picture and don't lie by omission.

"I don't think she deserves to be abused, but she deserves to be with her abuser" is one hell of a technicality.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Calling her an idiot with a cute face isn't abuse. He's an asshole but he's not abusing her. GTFO with this bullshit.

Please. He is absolutely being abusive. Insulting her privately, insulting and embarrassing her publicly, being dismissive of her concerns, etc. are things that hurt her emotionally and breed self doubt in her. It is emotional abuse, whether that's his intention or not.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

What is this? None of the characters are particularly bad people, and it's not as if they have done anything that wrong. But somehow I don't want any of them to end up with each other. Maybe it's just this author that writes characters where it seems like the best ending would be for the ferris wheel to fall over on them.

That's funny - I feel the opposite. None of them are perfect and they've all been a bit immature about it, but I can't help but really root for everyone. I want them all to be happy. They all feel well rounded and excellently characterized.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

So proud of Nika this chapter. She's the best. This was an extremely cathartic read after so much suspense. I was rooting for these two so hard.

I'm still curious about how Kyouko will come to terms with her feelings. I want her to be happy, despite her being immature and selfish at times.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

quietly mumbles under his breath: There has been no new chapters uploaded here in almost 2 months... I almost forgot this existed... I think at least a new page is long overdue...

We are waiting for the volume release because the website raws are super low quality and shoddily upscaled, so they're blurry as all hell. The wait is a bummer, but I think the raw quality would actively take away from the experience. Unfortunately we're probably looking at another 1.5 to 2.5 months before the volume is out.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

So when is chapter 7 released in Japan? In Yurihime May issue, sometime around the middle of March? Or has it recently been published in the March issue of Yurihime (18.01.2020)?

Chapter 6 was in the March issue, so Chapter 7 will be in the May issue (unless the author takes a break - she hasn't taken any thus far, but it's a possibility nonetheless).

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Hi... Can i ask you guys a question? Can i translate manga on this web into Vietnamese? Sorry if my English was bad T.T

I guess the best way would be to ask the scanlator of the specific manga you want to translate, but it's not exactly necessary. Almost everything on this site is unlicensed / not approved by the author, so translate whatever you like.