Forum › Posts by Lilliwyt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And for those that doubt a poly ending is possible, never forget Itsuki Kuro's previous yuri work was a fantastic love live doujin series about a poly triad

There is a difference between a love live doujin about a triad with pre existent dynamic between them and an original work where one of the 3 characters still haven't interacted with neither of the other two 18 chapters in.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is it just me or we really have polyamory storyline around the corner?

Uda don't deserve being second-hand in that

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Nanase: worst gf ever, or at least a close runner-up.

The girl she's dating asks her for simple things (spend more time together, pay more attention to her, have more sexytime) and she doesn't give her anything. Some things she promises after much nagging, but then she doesn't keep her word. Oh but she expects that her demands be satisfied! "Come root for me at Osaka!" Doesn't she know how expensive that is for a teen?

And she didn't even make some free time to be together after the match. They could have gone to a love hotel, since nobody knows them in Osaka! Actually, after dating for half a year, did they have sex at least once? Honest question. I honestly can't remember.

^That last question, I realize just now that I have no idea either. Nanase and Yuni have been together for a long time, right? So, do they f*ck? Anyone can recall if we ever saw them having sex? Because really if Nanase hasn't any interest in sex with girls (or at least zero interest in Yuni's body) then this relationship has much deeper problems than Fuuko.

Not all people want to have sex you know.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The author doesn't seem to understand how prostitution works.
(Either that or they don't care and write whatever just for the laughs.)

When the customer is a man, two ichigos (30 thousand yen) buy him one ejaculation. As soon as he comes once, it's over. When the customer is a woman, there's a set period of time (one hour, two hours, all the night, etc.) and when the time's over the sex worker is done with her job and leaves.

There's no such a thing as two ichigos buying you an all-you-can-fuck buffet.

See the problem is you try to find logic in this. Just don't, the manga is not to be taken seriously.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

They did the seggs and now i'm sad because it's finished. Bumpy ride to get there but a big thanks to all scanlators who bring us this.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Smh, did peoples don't remember how the author's last work did go ? Not saying this kind of stuff was predictable but you shouldn't have waited good writing and the premise is already borderline.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I sincerely don't know what's going on. From what I thought, the policy was to at least contact the current scanlators for picking up a series. Now many groups have stepped in after I did only 5 chapters. Of course I could have been faster, but usually what you do is ask to help. I'm okay with what is happening, I didn't get that attached to scanlating it, but if this were to happen with another series, like Virgins' Empire I would be pissed. Anyway, the project on mangadex is well done and the redrawing is good as well, so I'm fine with it being continued. But don't know what to think about this whole situation.

Believe that the work on Mangadex has not be redeem to be good enough to be upload here and in any case, Cue asked Stan if it was ok for them to take over the project.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Do i get put on a list for that last illustration ?

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^It was. This is the corrected translation version ie," that Eli, I totally love her " has been corrected to " oh that Eli will totally love this".
Personally I prefer the first version(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Yeah but it was wrong translation.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Bocchi Kaibutsu minus the monster girl.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can someone please send me a light novel volume 4 I wanna read what's going to happen next chapter coz I'm gonna FREAKIN WAIT for 2 MONTHS just to see them having sex (or get interrupted grr).

There is no light novel and we're up to date.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So she finally admits, that she loves that chicc thicc alabama jezabel?!

Now go eat already!!!!

No. The translation is completely wrong.

Lmao what? No it isn't the TL is right

Trust me, Kirin is pretty good TL himself. He know what is talking about.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

like is it physically possible not to ship it???

You bet it is.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I personnaly can't get invested because of the premise.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When your surreal drug trip has more relationship progression than 3907 chapters of A Room for Two ...

Oh no, they don't have sex. Must be subtext.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also Vampeerz is getting one

Lot of grain of salt here. It's been a while the rumor popped and nothng has never been said about it since.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What would the manga even be about at this point if she didn't exist?

About the main characters and the way they tackled their first relation together ? It can also be an interesting subject.

Lilliwyt
Citrus + discussion 21 Mar 18:03
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Mei feels extra extra robot-y this chapter though. Like even more than usual lol... >_>;;

Yeah no joke, even Nadeshiko the sex android is more human than her.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

pray to god that i don't want this to continue too much longer because i don't want totake another 2 volumes of that

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

tell her the truth about Shiho's departure

It's not like she hide from her. She just literally learn it. They already talked about Shiho departure before.

Lilliwyt
VAMPEERZ discussion 19 Mar 18:20
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not reincarnation plz

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Since chapter 15 this has been Aki and Shiho's story

????? No ? It was still Hima and Iori story since their ongoing struggle and Hima's answer to the love song (you know the actual title and premise for those who still care about that part). They take the stage AFTER the confession and Iori and Hima starting going out and even then the general consensus was just Shiho being an ass for unknown reason (even tho it has never been difficult to know why she leave).
It's been a wish that peoples want stories to goes after the simple going out part but they want stories about the main pairing who is going out with fluff and struggle about what it mean to go out, not a nth story about 2 teenages girls who can't communicate with each other even if their lives was depending on it. The problem is that this arc has drag on for so damn long when mostly everyone know the damn reason of her leaving the band.
Will they end up together ? Hell if i care at this point. Will it end after they make up ? Now that would be a damn shame because how little Iori/Hima focus we have and by focus,i mean by not having Shiho being involved in any shape or form.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Their struggle is the flame that keep this series alive at this point, and I believe that fixing their bond is this manga's endgame.

I will be dissapointed if it end with this because we got so little post confession fluff from Iori and Hima that's it's almost criminal.Hate that authors nowaday can only pile up dramas to keep the story going.

last edited at Mar 18, 2023 11:20PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah and it's her who help Yori writing the love song. Let's not re-write the story, she is the most important in the arc, not the story. Let's not pretend a character not even here for 15 chapters is the suposs driving force of the whole premise just because she leave the band.

Lilliwyt
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019
Cinomoon-1635693208129933312-img1

Oshio-mama want to know your location.