Forum › Posts by Rocky_Stone

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I seriously hope the sequel and the ova subtitles say love instead of "super like" or whatever because love is more beautiful and meaningful

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

yeah the latest chapter was so cute X333 who am i kidding the whole story is adorable XD I love the way Tomoka blushes after Yui kisses/firstnames her ^////^

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

So is that a main chapter or a mini story thing?

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Was there meant to be a chapter in June? I'm not really sure like was there an announcement or something I'm just wondering

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't read anything except English but I could try and find the Spanish one I guess does anyone know where I can find it? Or the Japanese raws or something?

Rocky_Stone
21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sorry for the unrelated question but does anyone know where I can find the volume version of crépe and Kase-san where the story's extended and she says to Yamada "you're the first girl I've kissed and said i like you" and stuff somebody posted the transcript on the other kase-san forum but i wanna see the pictures ☆\\☆ but everywhere i googled all i could find was the magazine version also sorry for posting it here instead of the other forum since that chapter is from the first series not the sequel but im assuming the other forum is dead and everyone moved here