Forum › Posts by Raywis

Raywis
Dynasty 14 Sep 01:03
joined May 25, 2019

The Reader, or this incarnation of it, has been around since May 22nd, 2010. There's no "first work" uploaded, since the first day in existence saw countless titles uploaded at exactly the same moment. Some notable immediate series include Sasameki Koto, Iono the Fanatics, and Aqua Blue Cinema. The title with the earliest release date (but not upload date) is Haibane of Old Home. As for who's the ruler well, that's a secret, sorry!

I WANNA KNOW I WANNA KNOW T_T

Raywis
Dynasty 14 Sep 01:02
joined May 25, 2019

Here's the earliest part of the listing: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/added?page=1102. There may be even older titles that were removed due to an official translation, author's request, or other reasons.

It's good thanks

Raywis
Dynasty 14 Sep 01:01
joined May 25, 2019

Well, don't know how accurate this is but:
https://fanlore.org/wiki/Dynasty_Scans

Thanks buddy

Raywis
Dynasty 14 Sep 01:01
joined May 25, 2019

Dynasty never existed, and still does not exist.

WHAT IS THIS KIND OF PARADOX I'M WITNESSING HELP!!!!!

Raywis
Dynasty 14 Sep 00:59
joined May 25, 2019

I don't know when Dynasty first started, since I only started visiting the site in summer 2018, but the closest approximation I can give is 22nd May 2010, which is the oldest date given in the "recently added" tab.

I just went to the last page of the Yuri tag. I thought Yuri would be the first dojinshi on this site?

Raywis
Dynasty 12 Sep 15:41
joined May 25, 2019

How long does Dynasty exist? Would be cool to have an anniversary party or so!

Also what's the first dojinshi posted on Dynasty... AND WHO'S RULING DYNASTY WE NEED A NOTIFICATION BELL!
Thanks for reading AND NOW ANSWER PLS.

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Even me, I just said WOW !

Indeed!

joined May 25, 2019

God DAAAAAAAAAAAAM

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Well it was good and different I like it!

joined May 25, 2019

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

Yeah, that's why they make plain dildos not explicitly shaped like penises. It still feels good to fill a hole.

Okay well I realized it's just a toy!

joined May 25, 2019

Wired why do lesbians even use dildos. It seems like a penis for people that don't want a penises, like a little brat!

Yeah, that's why they make plain dildos not explicitly shaped like penises. It still feels good to fill a hole.

Okay well I realized it's just a toy!

joined May 25, 2019

It's not penis envy. It's just a toy in order to make you and your partner feel good which just happens to be in a shape that allows penetration. Lesbians also penetrate with their fingers during sex but that doesn't mean that they want a penis. With that logic, you could also say that guys who have anal sex with their girlfriend actually want to have sex with a guy because gays do that too. When a straight woman uses a vibrator on her clit, doesn't mean that she actually wants to do it with a lesbian either. With other words toys don't equal humans.

Yeah I guess you are right thanks

joined May 25, 2019

I don't think that if someone uses a dildo it's cuz of penis envy. Pleasure is just exactly what it's meant to do

Yeah I realized that

Raywis
Gyaru discussion 07 Sep 17:44
joined May 25, 2019

LuL thanks buddies. Dynasty really needs an alert system!

Raywis
Gyaru discussion 06 Sep 18:15
joined May 25, 2019

What is gal?

joined May 25, 2019

Sad that she's still a prostitute at the end.

joined May 25, 2019

Nice!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

This goes to favourite!!!!!

Raywis
Image Comments 24 Aug 15:24
joined May 25, 2019
74052445_p0

Is this an Anime?

Raywis
Image Comments 23 Aug 22:37
joined May 25, 2019
Please_teacher

LuL

joined May 25, 2019

Chapter 21. First panel: " I have crippling imouto deficiency! " why does it reminds me of "I have crippling depressions". Was it intended like this from Mangaka???

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

If you want a great (but a tear jerker and not yuri) manga about the problem of bullying in Japan, I highly recommend the hugely acclaimed and widely discussed oneshot Koe No Katachi. http://www.mangapark.com/manga/koe-no-katachi

And here's a download from Futari Wa Pretty Anon.

http://prettyanonymo.us/?p=3110

A really nice read, a deserving winner of the 80th Weekly Shounen Magazine Newbie Best Mangaka Award, and if this is a accurate portrayal of bullying in japanese schools, than it's definitely a serious problem.

Naaah no Yuri no live!

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

Noiceeee!!!!!

Raywis
Rokuroichi discussion 12 Aug 17:22
joined May 25, 2019

Is there any social media?

Raywis
joined May 25, 2019

This doesn't feel like Yuri to be honest!!!
Am I disrespectful because of the look and the acting. It's ike some default h-manga where the dude gets to UH a hot girl