Forum › Posts by couscous

joined Jan 26, 2019

best prison ever

joined Jan 26, 2019

If someone I knew suddenly started acting like a completely different person, I would start wondering if I were in an Invasion of the Body Snatchers remake so the sister's reaction makes sense to me.

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWW

joined Jan 26, 2019

I don't think a elementary school boy counts as a "male" character. Sure he's a boy, but it's not like he's going to be a serious romantic rival for the girls.

Well, I assume the writer is not one of the writers who would do that, but there are definitely some creepy manga out there where a child as a serious romantic rival would be the case.

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 3:13PM

joined Jan 26, 2019

I hope this is a manga where the viewpoint character/main character is different from the protagonist.

joined Jan 26, 2019

A brother who is closely attached to his sister in a way that is not extremely creepy and incestuous?

I am shocked!

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

I want a more complicate love triangle situation. Senpai falls for camera girl who wants to be involved in the exes's love but feels creepy just watching. Sensei just eats popcorn while watching the drama.

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

So was camera girl oblivious to the yuriness or was it only the being exes she was surprised at?

couscous
VAMPEERZ discussion 21 Apr 19:36
joined Jan 26, 2019

Lesbian vampires are my favorite almost always problematic thing so I am board with this

couscous
Oddman 11 discussion 21 Apr 12:57
joined Jan 26, 2019

The other girls would probably want her head to remain detachable for NSFW reason.

joined Jan 26, 2019

How did she not already find and read the diary

joined Jan 26, 2019

Finally, the harem comedy part may begin...

couscous
Cocoa discussion 19 Apr 10:19
joined Jan 26, 2019

This is something children would definitely do

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

"What a pretty nape"
Yeah, you are just doing it to motivate her...

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

If the confession gets stopped or does not get through to her, I am going to be so annoyed

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

Am I the only one who thought she was the one who bankrupted her parents, in order to make her work for her as a maid?

It would be weird if that is what didn't happen

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

When the yandere one is the one I did not expect

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

A schoolgirl getting turned on by a delinquent touch her body is not 100% normal in these kinds of manga?

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

I am going with the idea the aphrodisiac did nothing because department store aphrodisiac in even a manga is not going to work and Hina did not seem to get turned on from putting it on her hands

joined Jan 26, 2019

It is nice when a manga looks like it will skip the normal several dozen chapters of characters talking past one another

joined Jan 26, 2019

Her life is flashing through her eyes. She about to die from gay, right during their wedding, no less.

Good ol' death by nosebleed

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

This is not a good manga and describing every issue I have with the characters would take several pages but I am loving it for some messed up reason

couscous
Oddman 11 discussion 27 Mar 20:28
joined Jan 26, 2019

How many eyes under the hair?

couscous
joined Jan 26, 2019

The author is withholding a lot of informations on purpose. Either to distill future revelations, or to have alternate scenarios ready depending on the ratings of the series. Or both.

Not revealing information for dramatic purposes is just normal writing

joined Jan 26, 2019

The oblivious crush unintentionally messing with the heart of the person who has a crush on her is something I will never get tired of