Forum › Posts by CozyCreature12

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

THIS IS MY OPINION, RESPECT THAT PLS...

Best: Takemiya Jin, Mochi Au Lait, Hachiko, Milk Morinaga (some works is good, some works is shit) (I didn't like Girlfriends), Tatsubon (create my favorite yuri manga), Lee Eul (just for Blooming Sequence), AnaKris (for Cross Heart only), Ooshima Tomo and Towa (i like that couple and their draws-doujins), Nio Nakatani (hey, she's really good writer), Kang Unnie (for Moonlight Garden) and Kuru (Color_LES), and that's all my favorites and who i consider the best yuri authors in my opinion (for now, there is more but i don't remember)
Worst: Kodama Naoko (just one of her works i like it, the other ones i consider shit), I can said tMnR just for My Unriqusted Love, her doujins are good but her write skills are weak (i consider that story crap), Saburouta for her stupid drama...for now that's all the authors that i consider good and worst...what author you consider good or bad guys?

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 10:14PM

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

the tomboy is really beautiful with long hair

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is meh

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right, the beginning of this story is really TOXIC as hell (i hate a milf interfired) but anyway, i'm glad that the teacher hasn't been with no one before, and the other girl, the milf's daughter...hell, was a pain read the chapter 2 when that fucking milf appear (it was shit) but i'd endure xD, while this story only focus in the teacher and the student i am okey WHILE they do not nothing toxic and stupid...the other teacher seems innocent and i hope that...it could be really annoying if she has experience with someone before...

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 10:27AM

CozyCreature12
Yuri Moyou discussion 04 Feb 09:39
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

good chapter

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hey it is just me, or the fox girl just pregnant her wife again?...

CozyCreature12
Spit discussion 03 Feb 22:47
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

? What did I read?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

The FBI wants to know your location

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Hmmmm I don't know what said about...but it was good so I approve

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This manga actually puts a decent spin on the, toboyish girl hates being a tomboy but for some reason is any way, thing you see from time to time, usually as a flimsy excuse for a femme makeover. In this case Sui actually has a good reason for continuing to look tomboyish, even though she doesn't seem to like it all that much, she's gay and it attracts girls.

Agreed

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Sequel please

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Sui is really beautiful with her long hair...but it's not bad with the short hair, just she has to put more female clothes and she will be very beautiful again...
Pd. Sui and Christine reminds me a little to Their Story hahaha
Pd.2. This relationship goes more fast than the main one...

last edited at Feb 3, 2019 8:36AM

CozyCreature12
Yurigurashi discussion 03 Feb 08:26
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

A little what the #$@ I read but it's okey

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Good beginning

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Very, very good, hoping a sequel too

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Yuu, no Yuu...love, no love...she find out something so hard by a confession from her best friend? hmmm, i dunno know...i feel that Touko is blind...i really want that she choose Sayaka but well...i preferred that she choose someone less...you know, crazy...(i don't know what word use) But really...i feel this couple so disbalance and i'll be honest...i preffered that Yuu stay along than be with Touko hundred times more...i hate this ToukoxYuu couple but the development is really good...i just want Sayaka found someone less toxic and dumb than Touko is

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Not that I have a problem with how things are right now, but WHEN ARE THEY GONNA KISS

I think they kiss before...I don't remember

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Oh right...good, I think everyone want to Nanoha be our girlfriend (but if we take compared who did more for the relationship, both of them, but the most: Nanoha, she's like the male in the relationship haha

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Very, VERY good...this is what I like...this is the best

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Pd. Tadokoro is so innocent...I hope that she realize what Nikaidou really want hahah

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Now presenting the Yuri Avengers
Kase San
Yuu Koito
Mel Sievers
Sun Jing
Guk-Hwa
Aria Hernandez (from Drift)
Youko (From Resounding Echo)
Yuri Kitajishi (Gamma)
Yuunagi Irie (Seifuku no Vampiress Lord)
Yuuka (The Real Her)
Hatou Manabu (Qualia the Purple)
Nikaidou
Now that would make for one hell of a team.

But what about Yuzucchi?

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

No kiss? Hmmmmmm...well, not bad, but very cruel for someone who follow the real story since the beginning

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is like a date right?

CozyCreature12
Flirty Camp discussion 31 Jan 20:54
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

CozyCreature12 posted:

The only ecchi that I saw was the first couple

It's because Nadeshiko is too pure to lewd

Is that what is called... sarcasm? Haha

CozyCreature12
Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

This is glorious, thanks Oshitama Tomo!!!