Forum › Posts by TheAlmightyUltimus

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

is pretty fresh.

This actually reads to me as going really fast and kinda cliche. Yuriko has practically already admitted her love for Matoi. Matoi basically acknowledged that she had a crush on Yuriko the first chapter only for it to be apparently(?) half forgotten and dragged out later on.
The whole aro-ace thing so far feels like a psuedo-conflict. They thought they were, they weren't, the end. The scar thing seems like it'll be a way of turning into a real conflict by making Yuriko's aversion to sex a hang-up rather than disinterest.

Actually... is it bad I kinda like them?

Burn scars are often drawn in a beautiful/appealing way. They're not too disgusting irl from what I've looked up on google images, but it's hard for me to see them as anything but off-putting. If you even like those... Just don't be a chaser and you'll be fine lol.

Yeah, that's fair. Never actually seen burn scars irl, so I suppose I have no prior bias towards or against them. And it could just be the artist's style that makes me like it...

Eh, likin the plot so I'm sticking around regardless lol

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Please just take the girl into your house and get her away from her homphobic and grade elitist mother. Worst case is that she just doesn't care, forgets about Xiao Lu and the two girls can go on with their life and love. Best case is that the mom realizes how shit of a parent she is and starts turning around to be a better mother

Though let's be real, is that REALLY gonna happen?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I dunno man, she still seems really pretty to me, even with the scars. Actually... is it bad I kinda like them?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That rain is giving me a reeeeeeeal bad feeling. Hopefully it's nothing, but... given the theme of the manga it's been just a BIT too wholesome these last few chapters

My cheeks are clenched

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Hah, I'm GoInG tO jAiL!

worth it

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'll admit, this is looking to be interesting. Seems her actions might already be causing some ripples in time... now we just need to wait and see if these ripples will help her or hinder her

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

So, it's really over, huh?

This feeling... Is this what they call melancholy?

last edited at Feb 20, 2022 9:46PM

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Keyyuui-1493118404407922690-img1

Rin and selfcest?

I love seeing those words together

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I get the feeling we're getting close to the end

I don't like it

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Plot twist: the clone takes her place, wipes her memory, and the cycle continues

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 15 Jan 21:27
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Gya_ri-1481940899064004617-img2

Damn you conveniently placed censor hair!

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ya know, I actually thought Nico might be the top for once... then I remembered the author

That thought left the house faster than a father leaving to get millk

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 14 Dec 20:11
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
94197427_p0

Yeeeeeeeees, I was hoping we might eventually see these two on here! Haven't finished 30 yet but I definitely ship them, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Listen to Gundam Wing

Just Communication!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Ran-san over here asking the hard questions. Though I think Ami might be in the same boat... she said herself that Yuu probably likes her as well but she didn't seem as happy about it as you would expect someone to be about finding out their crush probably likes them back. She looked more... introspective? Maybe hesitant... I'm not quite sure

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

That actually ended better than I expected it to, what with the name

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

What, isn't it normal to give your bff a slap on the ass?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

God damn that first chapter his a bit too close to home

Really liking this so far! Good story, nice art, cute couple... got everything it needs to be great. I'm looking forward to seeing if it can keep it up

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 22 Nov 12:28
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E1kt63nuuagap_g-orig

^^ Hell, Palparepa's attack is God and Devil, which is a counterpart to GaoGaiGar's Hell and Heaven. I couldn't not make the GGG reference lol

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

NSFW bonus chapter let's goooooooo

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 20 Nov 11:43
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
E1kt63nuuagap_g-orig

^Or maybe Hell and Heaven?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Still Sick discussion 18 Nov 21:59
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I'm gonna be giving this a re read when I get around to buying all three copies physically... on that topic, do they get progressively closer on the cover art or is it just me?

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

The prez had to be the one on the phone with the Kouhai, right? If that's that case... is he trying to get Satsuki killed/jailed so she'll stop using her ability to save people? And I think it's pretty obvious why Satsuki feels the need to save everyone she can even though they haven't explicitly told us how it happened yet.

I binge read this all at once and now I want more help

TheAlmightyUltimus
Image Comments 11 Nov 15:13
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018
Fdgzkcpagaafkcw-orig

Just finished Gridman the other week so I'd avoid spoilers playing SRW 30

I shipped them already, but now I ship them even more

Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Drama aside... can I live in this city please? Yuri everything is like a paradise on Earth!