Forum › Posts by Nene

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
80121237_p0

At the love hotel at the top of the mountain!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Yuri_kyanon-1733277470013690045-img1

All dolled up!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

KASE-SAN!!!
When your adorable girlfriend who has a heart of gold and is as pure as a child wants to buy kigurumi pajamas for both of you to wear in a pair-look style, you indulge her! You do NOT try to dress her in sexy see-thru lingerie!

It is an amusing truth that Kase is, in fact, the more adult of the two. Yes, even after betting on a race her moving out of the dorm. (As people have explained before, in Japan putting your workplace and workmates -- or in this case studyplace and studymates -- before your significant other is considered a sign of maturity and responsibility.)

For Yamada, conjugal bliss means dress in cute teddy bear pajamas, have dinner together, talk about how your day went, watch tv, maybe cuddle and kiss if the mood is right. For Kase it's more like sex, sex, sex. Getting Yamada to wear erotic lingerie? Even better.

Go to horny jail, you wretch.

If lusting after Yamada is reason enough to be sent there, she should think about making it her permanent residence.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018
Morisoba1213-1730199384070275524-img1

They're playing the Pocky game, right? I think black hair is about to win, hehehe.

And really, bronde hair doesn't have any reason to be so annoyed -- she has barely eaten half an inch of her side of the stick!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

We're going towards a harem ending, right?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I love how much efforts the creator put into the manhua. All the tiny details we saw in the earlier chapters are building to the final crescendo that's coming. It's so subtle and not in your face that it's rewarding when you find these little Easter Eggs.

Clearly, the translator group agrees with you.

Thank y'all for pointing out all the things we may have missed!

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That was some tantrum. Even her flipflops went flying!

Never change, Xiaoen.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Only 3 chapters left, huh? Seems a bit short for Ayase to confess to Koharu, have sex with her and get a marriage promise, but we shall see.

Thanks for your hard work, Daphie!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

I've just read chapter 6 in the Spanish translation, and I can tell you something:

Io is not the fucking stalker in this story.

Omg I don't think I've ever wanted to waste a character in a yuri manga as much as I want to waste Io's bitch of a manager. I hope Misa kicks her ass. Grr.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

we finally reached the major turning point in the story i'm so excited. only 10 more years til we catch up to the novels ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Ten years? Is the gap that big?

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

AAAAAAH
The sheer beauty of these watercolors, I just can't.

And... I didn't want to believe it up to now, but I don't think I can deny it any longer: Yunduo is head over heels for Xiaoen. Those last panels with Yunduo who looks at Xiaoen playing with her kids (like the second mother she already is) only to then segue into a close-up of a burning fire? That's Tracy Hu's way of telling us that yes, Yunduo has the hots for Xiaoen and the romance of the two main characters is about to get more complicated.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That show really was an emotional rollercoaster for Youzi, haha.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I guess no one is going to mention Neo has a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT artstyle from the rest of the manga. She escaped from a Vampire Miyu book.

Hehe, you got that right. But we are still within the framework of vintage shoujo style!

Btw I thought the ghost in the shed would be more important in the story... but it was just a mook who went down with one punch? Bit disappointed there.

last edited at Nov 16, 2023 8:20PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Luoluo sure is good at this stuff!

That husband/steward was a seriously unhinged villain. His pet saying was "All you have to do is listen to me! Why won't you listen obediently?" while sending people to their death. Ugh, creepy. But, interestingly, it seemed to strike a chord with the doctor... and now I'm wondering if her previous lover was the same kind of control freak.

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"Ayano, don't let me go...
UNTIL I STOP SHAKING...!"

I say, what is this complete and utter crap?

It should obviously have been:

"Ayano, don't let me go...
EVER!!!!!!"

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And thus, happy end!

Minori's power of love conquered all obstacles. She's got mama's blessing!

All's well that ends well.

I'm gonna miss this delicious degeneracy so much. Sniff.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ren. Ren's the best.
Best partner ever.
Evaaar.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Should this really have the romance tag?

I was wondering the same thing.
Ami doesn't seem to love Rei at all.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Ah, Im so down for this. MC started off annoyed with Io. Now she's getting drawn in and excited to toy with her. Can't wait to see where this goes.

It's Flowerchild. It's going to really, really, really sexy and kinky places.

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 2:58PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Y'all are gonna laugh at me: I hadn't realized until now that Ibuki and Botan were a butch x femme couple. The hints were there all along, tho. Silly me.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Rina? Bah! Just a run-of-the mill garden-variety yandere you can find anywhere!

Nene
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Why can't those two already have sex?!

But they've had sex already...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

How does she do it? How does Iwami-sama manage to condense in a a few extra pages so much goodness?

Fuuko and Yuni enjoying fluffy intimacy, Fuuko with different hairstyles, Yuni's dark thoughts melting reality, Fuuko and Yuni as children, Fuuko and Yuni as nuns, the author's comments with her own impressions about the story (lol at the new editor), Yukirinrinrin looking all wholesome as there are no toxic triangles for her... and of course Yuni's mom, haha, who looks like she must have had a reputation as an easy lay with the guys around the block. I wonder what sort of things she taught Yuni about relationships?

@sentiniel: I have your back.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh looks like someone got it moved to here. Thanks so much, whoever did that!

Thanks to you for your hard work!

E. Vigée Le Brun: if you look at the stories' index you'll notice that two of them have been in the reader for a couple of years already, Blouse and Fuzzy Arcadia! You can find links in the RfA page.