Yuri Moyou discussion 07 Jan 04:37
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Daily dose of sugar...

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I sprained my thumb by repeatedly tapping the screen. Such a great and manga, I
n e e d m o r e
It’s rather amusing how often they use the word “lesbian.” It’s like lesbians are lesbianing in a lesbian mixer while drinking lesbian beverages and playing lesbian games that encourage lesbianism.

L E S B I A N

last edited at Jan 7, 2019 3:26AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

The plot THICCens.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Info on the next chapter?

WILL THEY HAVE ...S UPPA HOT HAND INTERTWINEMENT???

last edited at Jan 6, 2019 11:40AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I for one am ready for the SayakaYuu endgame

Sure, at this point why not? They both have one thing in common... they both love Touko~

Wrong ship bro.
Board the ToukoYuu ship, you heresy :v

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

What did we do to deserve such a speedy release?
Praise the Yuri!

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

As if we don't have enough drama in our lives...

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

SMOOTH AS FCK

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

It's damned if you do, damned if you don't. That's why Dynasty has ridiculous, super-specific one-off tags like "Conspicuous white fluid on page 26", "Imaginary dick on page 9" and "Dicks on page 22-23". Sarcastically, I'm going to suggest to tag it "Bisexual on pages 1-2", even though the whole chapter was just 3 pages... and people would've complained about that anyway!

"Het on pages 1-2" is what you mean amirite?

Joke aside, why don't we just sit and enjoy the yuri? I don't really see the meaning behind such complicated tagging process. Personally I couldn't care less about if she used to be het or homo (that's a lie though, that DO bother me a little, but for the sake of yuri-ism, hurray!). This is similar to how those hetero dicks always make a fuss out of virginity. That thinking hurts others.

Regarding the sentiment "She is bi = she will run away for a cock soon". Truth be told, if two persons are madly in love for real, it's unlikely one if them will go out for an ex - the same goes for the opposite: if they are not for you, then they aren't.

By the way, we ALREADY had that UNCENSORED handholding sequence. And they came BEFORE the kiss! Such heresy! Where's the schlick schlack part?

For those naive yuri-ist out there, the correct order is as follow:
Look at each other's eyes -> Kiss -> Schlick Schlack -> Kiss even more -> Handholding

last edited at Dec 20, 2018 7:23PM by Nezchan

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

She accidentally became gay. How cute.

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 5:41PM

PrinzPudding
Yuri Moyou discussion 17 Dec 10:45
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

"But what comes next after kissing?"

It's s̶e̶x̶ HANDHOLDING of course!

last edited at Dec 17, 2018 10:45AM

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

I'm here to say...

NAKED TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

P/s: Oh shiet there's also nipples :v

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 3:22AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

CHEATING???

Smooth af.

last edited at Dec 9, 2018 7:03AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Disclaimer: I suck at Japanese, like, illiterately suck.

It's seems that both girls are leading a new, better life; the kouhai has somewhat gotten over Reo; and she paid a visit to check if our couple's been happy.

I don't know what the kouhai was talking about at the end, maybe Reo was complaining about how her lover is still (adorably) troublesome?

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

"I want to be on top!"
"Oh, I'm sorry. You want me to go at you from below?"

Such a considerate girlfriend.

PrinzPudding
R-18 Corner discussion 26 Nov 09:50
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

My eyes... they BURN!!!

I prefer Mochi's old artstyle. Oldschool stuffs, as minimalistic as possible.
The new one is just... a pain in the eyes.
I'm bad with puns. Sorry.

PrinzPudding
Catch! discussion 09 Nov 02:10
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Well that was nice.

Shocked that I'm not sad though, after checking the author.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

THEY LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER AT THE END THEY LIVE HAPPILY TOGETHER NOTHING NO ONE SAYS CAN CHANGE MY STANCE DAMN IT

THIS.

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

T_T

To live watching your loved one dies is the cruelest torture, it's a life even worse than death.
It's sad, but at the same time give us hope as she has finally found a meaning of life.

You know what? Itou Hachi here I come.

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Ridiculously cute. I give it a 12/10.

YOU MUST RATE IT ∞/10
ANYTHING BELOW THAT IS A HERESY!

PrinzPudding
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Nov 07:44
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

Chapter 6 remains my favorite.

My doctor said that by shipping Yuika x Miu my heart attack incidence has decreased by half.

read chapter 6 again
doki doki x3.14
heart explodes

Damn u doc.

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

A painful lesson on how toxic the whole concept of "purity" is.

Truest thing ever been said

Jesus. In other news, did you know that 10/10 rapists are pieces of shit?

You heard it wrong. It's ∞/10

Too damn short. There’s no slide in morality, it all happened too quickly. The PTSD artwork was a good start (the blackened hands) but failed to show the degradation in self, academics, and social life. This work is a piece of shit.

And the explanation is also a piece of shiet. You are telling me the MC got raped, then descend to hell just like that? Where's her family, where's her friends, where's the authorities? Her parents can't be a dick to forget about her daughter's existence, can they?

The only thing this oneshot has is the feel. And because of poor execution, the feel's gone. I'm heading to Itou Hachi's page.

last edited at Oct 24, 2018 5:07AM

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

it might be the case she's dedicating her time on improving her art, did anyone noticed this, it might no be a sight for sore eyes but it's quite the improvement already

Actually I prefer the old version of her drawing. Sketchy and funny. The new artstyle is a little bit too serious and, erm, Western?

PrinzPudding
Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

What kind of sorcery is this? That translating speed is beyond human norm - they must have hired a Superman to do this in just a few days.

RESPECT :V