Forum › Posts by Wanderer

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WHY DOES SHE WANT TO VORE HER SO BAD JESUS CHRIST

Vore is very sexual. Crazy huh?

But why vore of all fetishes. Like I don't care that it's very sexual or whatever it's just nasty

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Oh oop, me actually reading the rest of the comments and seeing how many people are stupid and biphobic oops-. Sorry to whoever I responded to up there ^^ yikes. Biphobes in this comment section... ahahaha~ please grow some new brain cells or just don't speak

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

It’s fine, one of them’s bi and they have an open relationship, i really cant see how people are so turned off by this.

Sir/madam. We are mostly absolutely goddamn turned off instantly 9000% by the "oh good your breath isn't semen-y today".

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

WHY DOES SHE WANT TO VORE HER SO BAD JESUS CHRIST

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Heyo! I'm looking for a doujin that had these two girls doing the do all of the time but one was always top and the other was always the bottom. The top girl keeps fricking the bottom girl even though B-girl orgasmed multiple times and she even gets told off. B-girl asks why she does that and doesn't let her touch T-girl and T-girl is like "bro i just love touching you and if you touch me you wont be pure anymore" (maybe I'm making some of this up and my brain is just filling in the gaps cause its been a while since i read this) anyways the story ends with the T-girl getting diddly done by the B-girl and enjoying it and its a happy ending.

Tbh I will be extremely impressed if someone actually does find what I'm very horribly describing here.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

God, from a couple to a love triangle to a threesome to now an orgy. So much potential with this one!

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I literally slapped my face when she pushed her away and cried out in pain cause I hit myself too hard out of frustration...

I legit was like OhH???? SHE'S CONFESSING ONLY 5 CHAPTERS INTO THE MANGA??? TF? But of course something goes wrong...

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Damn that was dramatic af lmao. Almost unnecessarily dramatic, but good ending so meh

Wanderer
Citrus + discussion 24 Mar 02:47
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

but name one long-running series in history that didn't have a major dip in storytelling at some point.

3 examples come immediately to mind: Bloom Into You, Girl in the Birdcage, Her Shim Cheong.

Haven't read Girl in the Birdcage, but you're at least right so far about Her Shim Cheong. Though I'd say we can only be sure when the translations catch up.

I'll probably come under fire for this, but I'd argue that Bloom Into You's last volume, or at least after Yuu confessed to Touko, was a dip in storytelling. Not that it was bad, but that it was boring and absolute nothingness.

AHHHHH ok I wanted to say for "Her Shim Cheong" I had to switch from English translations to Korean when they stopped translating the manhwa. I got an app and bought the chapters. And I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TRANSLATING THE CHAPTERS AND CAN EVEN USE PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR TO PUT THE TRANSLATIONS IN.

Except I don't know where to upload it or how to share it. Are either of you interested in reading the rest of the manhwa?

I'm definitely more than interested, but I think it can't be uploaded here because it was licensed. Something like wdtfs. Only pirate sites like mangadex etc upload it. But since the translators stopped because of the license situation, these sites don't have anywhere to get the english version from. The official English chapters are really slow too.

Damn that sucks, maybe I'll do the editing and translations and just give it out to people who are interested then. I just really want people to read it more because no one I know seems to know about this series.

Even the highest and most experienced yuri connoisseurs I've met in discord servers aren't familiar with the work and I can't talk about it with anyone TT - TT

Wanderer
Image Comments 22 Mar 16:01
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Eiz0etmuwaaoh-u-orig%20(1)

I shipped Satsuki x Ryuko before I found out that they were sisters and was crushed when they revealed that. A little while later tho I realized I could still ship them and it's just a good time overall now lol

Wanderer
Citrus + discussion 22 Mar 15:59
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

but name one long-running series in history that didn't have a major dip in storytelling at some point.

3 examples come immediately to mind: Bloom Into You, Girl in the Birdcage, Her Shim Cheong.

Haven't read Girl in the Birdcage, but you're at least right so far about Her Shim Cheong. Though I'd say we can only be sure when the translations catch up.

I'll probably come under fire for this, but I'd argue that Bloom Into You's last volume, or at least after Yuu confessed to Touko, was a dip in storytelling. Not that it was bad, but that it was boring and absolute nothingness.

AHHHHH ok I wanted to say for "Her Shim Cheong" I had to switch from English translations to Korean when they stopped translating the manhwa. I got an app and bought the chapters. And I AM MORE THAN CAPABLE OF TRANSLATING THE CHAPTERS AND CAN EVEN USE PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR TO PUT THE TRANSLATIONS IN.

Except I don't know where to upload it or how to share it. Are either of you interested in reading the rest of the manhwa?

last edited at Mar 22, 2020 4:00PM

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Thank you so much both of you! I'll be posting the images soon then

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I think Elsa in a suit is... fucking fantastic.

lmao your pfp fits so well with your comment

Wanderer
Milk? Milk! discussion 04 Feb 23:19
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Alright that's it, I have to take a stand.

*ahem

NO MATTER HOW BIG YOUR BOOBS ARE YOU CAN'T CONTORT YOUR NIPPLE INTO YOUR MOUTHHOLE

This is demonstrably false. There's TONS of videos of women doing just that. Settle down.

And you dont really need to have that big of tits either really.

ahem
It has officially been a year and I'm here to correct my past mistakes.

I have discovered, with a lot of growth and discovery on my part that you can indeed contort your nipple into your mouthhole. Apologies to everyone and have a nice day.

Wanderer
Image Comments 04 Feb 23:15
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Elwezjhuyaandat-orig

@Throbelisk - Real sorry about that, I was on mobile so I just backed out of there after posting the comment and didn't see. I didn't do it on purpose

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Wanderer, watch the sequel (prequel): Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Washio Sumi no Shou for the reason.

oh shoot-

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I would really like to post images that I translated from Korean to English (with credit to the author and the site of course) onto here, especially Elsanna comics (there's very many in Korean that I haven't seen on this site). I'd like to know if it's possible or not, and if so, the steps I need to take for it.

Wanderer
Image Comments 28 Jan 01:16
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Dm-ndg_uuaap_4j-orig

Why are all of these comments just weird or negative? It's beautiful!

Wanderer
Image Comments 28 Jan 01:12
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Emgownivuaeh6mo-orig

^ Oh? Lore?

Wanderer
Image Comments 15 Jan 20:31
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
D7eqnuhvuaeimkd-orig

I wish this ship was more popular T_T

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Bruh wtf where's the rest lmao

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Wait what? When I watched Yuki Yuna is a Hero! On netflix, Tougou was in a wheel chair from the beginning. It had nothing to do with her using mankai later on.

Did i miss something? Did Netflix betray me again?

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

This.

Oh noice, that was a lot shorter than I remembered and it also had a lot of tags I usually wouldn't delve into... neat. Thanks a lot bro!

Wanderer
Image Comments 30 Dec 05:05
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018
Elwezjhuyaandat-orig

Wtf. I remember watching the first 3 episodes of this anime like a few years ago and dropping it cause it was cringe but now all I see is Tomoko being a chad lesbian magnet in every doujin, ship, and image I see.

Imma ask one more time. Wth happened??!

Wanderer
Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Alright so this was a lewd manga.

Two girls are going at it and one uses a dildo to stick in the other girl and the other girl was like "no way! Thats too big! It won't fit!" (Obviously though, it fit)

And the first girl is like "see I knew it would fit!" While the second girl is really surprised and kinda scared saying stuff like "no way!"

And thats when the first girl asks if the second girl was a virgin and the second girl said yes.

First girl feels super bad for taking her virginity in such a crappy way and makes up to her.

Sorry that I wrote it so confusing but I'd really appreciate if I could find this one again.