Forum › Posts by Aries_Lufir

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

why do so many yuri artists have to draw loli trash??

Why do you even care? So people's personal pixiv accounts gotta follow your standard for what reasons, exactly? Because your morals shadowed others's thoughts and personal taste? Are you one those people that could get so offended by drawing but couldn't focused on the fact that actual child trafficking ring exists and not knowing that it's what actually really matters? Oh please, let's spare these sketches because they got human rights.

LOL better respect those pedophiles, amiright?

... >.>

Better than respecting a judgemental douche.

last edited at May 10, 2019 1:58AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

If you aren’t willing to forgive people, they’ll never change.

People NEVER change

The bullying arc has been over for a few chapters and you people are still disgruntled.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

ANIME RELEASE CONFIRMED https://twitter.com/bunko_dengeki/status/1125596516863725568?s=19

whooohooo! what a time to live in \ ( ;∀;)/
now we have two yuri anime annoucements!
now I only need Sekai de Ichiban Oppai Ga Suki or Bright and Cherry Amnesia anime and I'll rest in peace! WE CAN DO IT!

What's the other one besides this one?

Fragtime.

last edited at May 9, 2019 3:50AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

People complaining earlier as if Konatsu was completely put into a sideway and there were too much angst and drama, when none of that really happens. Kaede was important too obviously, and she's being developed right now, while what's happening so far regarding Koyuki is perfectly realistic and very down to earth. It's not like she's going around screaming at everybody for absolutely no reason or crying her tear duct off. Or she grabbed a knife and goes full Jason. The previous complaints seems like it was done by people that never read or watch an actual drama before, or just sets up certain expectation for a work that they didn't produced themselves.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Well people are paranoid for a reason. there is just so much bad bait out there. And people will watch it in hopes of a good ending, because there is not many stories with lesbians to begin with. I used to do exactly that, but it's become too annoying for me.

I like me some genuinely good story with male (supporting & supportive) characters, too. Shame on the bad tropes.

You heard it here first guys. A het ending is a bad ending.

Seriously...

I mean the fact that it says Yuri in the title means it's already the exact opposite of subtext.

Like Yuru Yuri, right?

You're here trying to rile up people for no reason or something? Because that's what I'm seeing you and some other posters are doing. I don't really see what's wrong with not liking certain tropes because it's all based on one's preference in the end and they have their own reasoning for adhering to certain understanding. It doesn't mean what their opinion would always be inherently wrong or they deserved to be chastised just because. I don't really get what's up with the hostility in Dynasty lately. Don't really care much about comments but I do read them and I noticed the curve so here I am. Also, you seems to be implying that Yuru Yuri is subtext. Watch all of the anime again and again, will ya? It's clearly a yuri show, but focused a lot more on slice of life rather than romance.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Great first chapter. At least it isn't convoluted and all over the place like Vampeerz, though that one is still readable. I saw a news about this manga over at Yurinavi and by using google translate, apparently there's a few yuri manga that's been suffering from bad sales for it's first volume and sadly, this manga is one of the title being mentioned. I'm just hoping it could recover soon after, and that news was a few weeks old anyway.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

as always bully didn't get any punishment.

Not really sure by what criteria undergoing a complete emotional breakdown doesn't count as punishment.

While you can say it's a punishment but do you think that's enough of a punishment for someone who bullied a person for years?

That would be up to the wronged party to decide, no?

And this is one of the main reasons why bullying still exist up to this day, they always get away with their bullshits because apparently they were already "forgiven" by the wronged party after apologizing so the authorities doesnt have to do anything anymore.

Do you honestly think bullying is gonna go away if the bullied started retaliating as well? It's just gonna worsened everything. Better start wishing for humanity to disappear if you wanna bullying to stop because it ain't. Some people are just assholes and there's no helping it. There are various outcomes that could showed up, and this manga presented one of those that people may not agreed with, but it suits Tadokoro's character, as she's kind and become moreso after meeting up with Nikaido. I got bullied as well back then, but I stopped giving a shit because it's all over ages ago and I had moved on. Of course, that's just me and I understand if some may find it hard to let go so I'm just gonna implore people to do what they find to be most suitable. Though, please don't desecrate this manga just because it doesn't kill the bully. It is someone else's story and he can write it however he seems fit.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Everybody here arguing about tomboys and trans women and I'm just wondering why is it tagged Yuri again? Two girls being supportive friends=Yuri?? Did they show any remote attraction towards each other? No. Did they kiss? No. Did they even give any slightest hint that they like girls? No. Who even tagged this. Are people here that desperate for Yuri? I am so fucking done with this author. I am really starting to hate them. They did the same crap in their previous mangas. I don't pay my internet bills to read trolling Subtext bullshit marketed as Yuri, bitch. Fuck this author and all their works (including the future ones).

Comments like yours are a cancer in pretty much any community. Thanks for ruining a random stranger's day. Go fuck a tree.

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 1:44AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Looks like sooner or later new characters might pop up soon. Also Hino is slowly but surely falling in love. Koguma's purity (?) is just on a whole different level.

Aries_Lufir
Thursday discussion 16 Apr 14:31
joined Apr 18, 2018

Not deep, interesting, or thought provoking, which is what I think the story is trying to be but it fell flat because it's just another your run of the mill real life drama. Being a one shot too, you just couldn't care. Though, that's what I feel anyway.

joined Apr 18, 2018

It seems that this manga attracted those "yuritans" by a lot, all right. Though, not like I have any beef. Here's a not so crazy suggestion. How about uploading manga that's actually yuri like Hayama Sensei, Scarlet, or Mahou Shoujo Asuka, even? Or it is all just a ploy to get more traffics and hate comments?

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 1:30AM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Nape fetish this time. This manga looks kinda normal on the surface, but deeps down much lewder than the most lewd of manga!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

This manga really does explored fetishes but much more discreetly. Author is a genius, and Hino-san is a serious pervert.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Mochi Au Lait? Doing yaoi?...

last edited at Apr 2, 2019 2:04AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

It become the main cover for the current issue of Cune? Pretty sure that's a great recognition.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

So it's over, huh? Fuck goddamit! Give it an anime already! It's not fair to have more yaoi this year but there's barely any actual yuri shows!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Het and love triangle tag seems unnecessary because this Date guy never have an onscreen active participation in the whole thing. Not a bad one shot, very realistic too. But I'm hoping to see more work in the same vein of quality like The World Exists For You. That's a masterclass.

last edited at Mar 19, 2019 10:23PM

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

This manga is like one of the savior of this genre and I'm really hoping the sales for volume 1 is really well!

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

@Cozycreature12
You sounds so self centered. So, author is a hentai pig and therefore making his entire career invalid? What does that make of us that likes it here then? Hentai piglet? Oh hey, here's a not so crazy idea. How about you read the shit that appealed to to you instead? Yes? No? Let those that enjoyed stuff like this enjoyed em, yeah?

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

Don't mind me, just camping until an inevitable death.

joined Apr 18, 2018

@CozyCreature12

You're being downright annoying and disruptive right now. If you hated the work that this author had done, then I'd assumed you should know what the fuck to do. There's plenty of other works here. Go read em' instead.

joined Apr 18, 2018

^ Chiaki isn't your conventional tomboy either because her breast is often seen too. Normally, a tomboy character required that girl to be seen as if she's like a male completely and this manga completely crushed that trope aside, which is why it is one of my most favorite manga ever. Also, I just don't see Chiaki as a tomboy at all. It's probably because she still have feminine feature here and there and it's easy to see what she'd be like if she have long hair. Really gorgeous.

Aries_Lufir
joined Apr 18, 2018

And yet, nobody translate Kanaeru Love Sick yet and it's already at the third volume.

last edited at Dec 29, 2018 7:02PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

@imp

I choose to say that you're trying to carry something smaller into something bigger without any proper reasoning for doing so whatsoever other than being blinded by your own moral compassion that is wrongfully placed, by the way. But sure, let's just take a piss at this one character for being a rapist when she's doing nothing and there's a whole other actual real life rape issues that required solving, since the matter regarding putting this fictional character into prison really does matters that much to you. I'm done here.

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 1:31AM

joined Apr 18, 2018

@imp

I ain't gonna say anything regardless because I'm not so uptight to really gave a shit about some fiction, plus I don't have any interest in reading heterosexual work.

@Green melon

It's also another thing if something really did happened,and nothing happened. Don't know why you guys are having your panties in a twist.

last edited at Dec 23, 2018 12:16AM