hori_hoe
Weird Love discussion 06 Nov 11:39
joined Apr 6, 2018

when reverse card was drawn

eh- i guess do whatever you want

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 11:39AM

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. it's funny how they look so surprised when they have done so many things that are for "love" affections??? weeeeeeew dense or scared af to assume the others' feelings

srsly let the confession pass through their thick brains or i think the senpai will collapse if nothing official happens

last edited at Nov 5, 2020 11:27AM

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

Since there's a new collection for the Villainess x Heroine I thought it will be handy to have a new tag for it :))

well since it's a beautiful trope ehe ehe

hopefully there will be a lot more content for it

joined Apr 6, 2018

YES YES YES YES THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL TROPE.

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

Would you look at this bulldozing home wrecker.

It's Kaori who is "the homewrecker".

She's the one whining about having a pretty young girlfriend to an outsider and wallowing in her terrible self-esteem.

Of course she gets hit on. Who the hell wouldn't try to bag her? She's signaling that she's available and "I'm telling you these intimate details, so could you maybe... Fuck me and console me"? That's how anyone who would be interested in her would take a situation like this.

Whether her friend is serious about this or not doesn't particularly matter. It's Kaori's own behavior that is the problem.

In this particular situation I would have to disagree with you. It just seems like Yukawa is likely insecure about dating a younger woman and also thinking about how bad it would hurt her if her and Mizuki were to break up. I didn’t get the impression that she was signaling her friend that she wanted relations with her. My impression is that she’s insecure and was trying to get reassurance or perhaps a different perspective/advice from her friend. Though, she should be talking to Mizuki about something like this in my opinion. But while reading this chapter I never felt that she was implicating “let’s have sex so I feel better”.

I agree with you.

yah it didn't feel like that at all

if this is how someone reads a signal... yo that's bad. HAHAHA i mean assuming it that way naaah

I actually didn't feel any signals at all. But i guess signals on the friend that she is quite interested with her???

anyways

i guess she's just kidding but half meant

You know that trope where all this time she likes her trope. Right that one.

or she's just flat out testing her or joking around

hori_hoe
Image Comments 31 Oct 10:38
joined Apr 6, 2018
Eh3ugmxu4aeynkf-orig

F

joined Apr 6, 2018

what is wrong with those people

it's kinda nice that she got to meet someone who didn't really mind her "unique" condition. It's kinda sad as well I hoped she met her sooner :(((

joined Apr 6, 2018

this is really going to be unhealthy and now even encouraged to continue this confusing relationship full of benefits but no commitment...

joined Apr 6, 2018

I WANNA KNOW TO WHAT HAPPENED AS WELL

joined Apr 6, 2018

are are~ sugoidekai

hori_hoe
Image Comments 19 Oct 08:25
joined Apr 6, 2018
Evayjtcumaacxtj-orig

they chose not to label what relationship they are in but yes they are very much into each other like very very much

to the extent you'd wish why don't they just live together. Since the sleepovers happen so many times and lewd stuff

hori_hoe
Yuru Oyako discussion 19 Oct 08:19
joined Apr 6, 2018

waa what a trash

joined Apr 6, 2018

WOAAAH WOAAAH. okay calmdownme

joined Apr 6, 2018

Oh my, indeed.

joined Apr 6, 2018

I can get how it might backfire, but still, it's funny to think that all this could be avoided if she asked these girls whether they have a coworker named Mai

Trueeeeeee HAHAHAHA

the story will get shorter tho

I wonder how many more until Mai

hori_hoe
Image Comments 19 Sep 10:51
joined Apr 6, 2018
Zul1d0vqr1lgdxfauni1dnhqvmc2eumzm3vmz0lywmvbwuorrmt6t0zpagirredcufzwv0rnpt0

without exusai there is no progress at all in the trade center

joined Apr 6, 2018

it took 15 chapters for that decision, okay. That was acceptable progress. It was long but it made sense.

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

OHMYGOD. YESYESYESYESYES. The quality this dj serves. WOW. huhuhuhuhu. The things they mentioned in their streams are implied here. y'all making cry with crossick content. THIS IS SUPERIOR てぇてぇ. Thank you for translating!!! Thank you for the content author-san!

last edited at Sep 3, 2020 8:17AM

joined Apr 6, 2018

wew i like how the reversal thingy on the story's flow. In the first chapter, the slow burn was kinda frustrating but now we're blessed with goodness

joined Apr 6, 2018

i actually felt that "that friend" knows and has a gaydar. My intuition was proven correct.

Friendsssss let's see how long that's going to last

ddumb& oblivious female lead tho maybe because of inexperience but that KISS(es) was alarming.

last edited at Sep 1, 2020 10:36AM

joined Apr 6, 2018

Yes, we're bunch of normals.

hori_hoe
joined Apr 6, 2018

She suddenly got taller than the previous chapter

joined Apr 6, 2018

Shizuka grew up as girl crush