Forum › Posts by DC3

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

As someone who is a self-proclaimed loner and isn't fond of getting in relationships with human beings, it would be nice if science progressed this far to actually create a robot capable of possessing human concious.

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 10:54PM

joined Jan 7, 2018

I wanna have what they have ;-;

joined Jan 7, 2018

Sniffle... it feels like it was yesterday when I opened this thread by posting the first comment... and now my babies Chiaki and Hana have finally kissed!

It took only 52 chapters. Well worth the wait.

I also can't believe it's been over 3 years since I've posted my first comment on this thread. I can't believe time flies this fast... I hope they officially become a couple before I graduate university.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Chiaki finally discovers the lewd nature of boobs. You can never keep groping them boobs platonically.

On the other hand, I'm worried that this unusual fast pace means the manga is near the end. O hope it doesn't end with them confessing. I need another 100 chapters of them being a couple. Konbu Wakame, please!

joined Jan 7, 2018

Man the second pair is gonna leave the main one behind with how fast they're moving!

Touka is Horny for kana but her horniness has class

+1
Chiaki has class too. First time I've seen class in ecchi manga.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Any good "powerful girl x innocent/inexperienced girl" in which the former either guide/comfort or forced/rape-y the latter into sex, and seeing the latter girl's reaction to being overwhelmed by feelings she has never experienced before...
Anemone, Anemone 2 and the first sex scene in A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess is about the gold standard to me, but less rapey/more loving and consensual stuffs (e.g first times) are very welcomed also!

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_a_lie_is_not_told_it_cannot_become_yuri

joined Jan 7, 2018

Give that woman some boobs.

So glad it's back. Jahy-sama is funny, but nothing beats the original humor in this series.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 5:15PM

DC3
Is it Yuri? discussion 22 Dec 17:06
joined Jan 7, 2018

Man has to confirm it's really yuri, then wishes them happiness and cease from existence.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Didn't understand the message behind this one honestly.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Man tall handsome girls are my fucking weakness. Who thought a manga about prostituation could be so damn lewd and entertaining at the same time! 100+ chapters plz

joined Jan 7, 2018

As a dentist, staring for 1 hour inside someone's mouth is never erotic, like it's the total opposite. I wonder now if some dentists actually have this sort of fetish.

DC3
Anime season 04 Dec 17:35
joined Jan 7, 2018

One of the idols in Selection project has a canon girlfriend.

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.

Thanks for drilling us a small hole of yuri light in this room of gloomy yuri-less season.

joined Jan 7, 2018

top shamiko wow

joined Jan 7, 2018

Man this would've been good enough if it was about a normal girl who is bad with alcohol and she falls in love with the girl who introduces her to well-made alcohol, but I guess this works too lol.

DC3
Anime season 22 Nov 11:33
joined Jan 7, 2018

That Isekia Assasin yuri anime will probably air next year, and LL -selt-insert edition- too.

What is title for this Isekai yuri assassin anime?

DC3
Anime season 19 Nov 17:12
joined Jan 7, 2018

Is this thread dead? Well, it can't be helped. The last two seasons were very low on yuri. I hope they announce some sort of yuri anime in the future.

DC3
Image Comments 04 Nov 14:32
joined Jan 7, 2018
Fdhrccbamaas9ok-orig

I love the sex poses this artist draws.

joined Jan 7, 2018

I just want this girl to get laid...

joined Jan 7, 2018

I've never seen a story where the protagonist tries to cuck their past-self.

joined Jan 7, 2018

Damn, so freaking steamy. I miss Homura Subaru's doujins. I hope they're doing okay.

DC3
Image Comments 27 Sep 12:06
joined Jan 7, 2018

I thought this was Marine x Rushia art.

joined Jan 7, 2018

"They both continue to think that it's unrequited love"

How

Useless lesbeans

joined Jan 7, 2018

Every Dynasty Reader user at the start of the day.

yuri is our energy and life source

This is literally me. I feel like shit and tired all day if I at least didn't gaze at yuri art.

DC3
Image Comments 22 Sep 10:49
joined Jan 7, 2018
Elzm4pzxyausb3o-orig%20(2)

Wait, for real? Can someone explain where do you get this artwork? Does it come with the blueray or something?

DC3
Anime season 16 Sep 08:26
joined Jan 7, 2018

Bakarina: two members of the harem have kiss Katarina now. Both are the boy side but hopefully this means everyone in the harem will get a kiss.

I get the feeling that this show doesn't take the girls' feelings so seriously. Maybe that's why I dropped S2.