Forum › Posts by Shawn

Shawn
VAMPEERZ discussion 23 Sep 16:58

^
It's a basis way of a psychopaths mentality.

last edited at Sep 23, 2022 5:02PM

^
Yes they pretty much dropped this series & they're not going to be translating it any time soon, so let's just try to read the rough translation of it that's better than nothing.

Shawn
Citrus discussion 20 Sep 04:43

Citrus is a great yuri series to read.

So far Chinatsu is my favorite.

last edited at Sep 9, 2022 8:49AM

The only thing I find odd about this manga... how does everyone have so much cash on them at all times?!

It's a manga anything's possible.

I just found out recently that this series has 10 chapters so far and
4 chapters have been translated thus far, can't wait for the rest of them to be translated cuz this is great!

last edited at Sep 4, 2022 5:40PM

Alright it got upload it here!

I just saw the new chapter and am just going to say this I want those 2 fucking monsters dead, I'm taking a break from reading this thing until that happens.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 21 Aug 11:27

Yuzu having drama about a character we've never met seems a little forced, but it was nice that Mei got to be supportive and interesting for once, so I'll take it. Seriously, though, wasn't this sequel supposed to be pushing other plots? Harumin and Matsuri haven't been updated on in what...over a year? A year and half?

Manami and Kana were literally in the first pages of the series and then appeared again in the latter half of the series and were at Mei and Yuzu's wedding. This side plot is to explain how they went from being homophobic to accepting and supporting Yuzu (and I still think they will end up together).

Glad to know someone else understands the concept.

Anyway, Mei was freaking adorable this chapter and I kind of want one of the strawberries plushies now, they look hilarious,

I agree Mei was great in this chapter.

So any general idea when the new chapters are going to be translated and Uploaded here?

Well now the next chapter is certainly going to be interesting.

last edited at Aug 13, 2022 4:53AM

That was really sad.

And then watching those fuckers laugh about it? Unforgivable.

That really struck a nerve with me & I hope that those Fuckers get theirs in the most gruesome way possible for things they've done.

I just saw the newest chapter and I'm only going to say this Both president and vice president deserve whatever's coming to them for what they're doing

Shawn

Hope there's a part 2.

Shawn
Kizuato

Get that psychopath Yucca out of here.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 02 Aug 06:39

Ah now I remember why I stopped reading these comments. Yes Mei has been shit but honestly I'm too depressed, tired, gay, and have 0 fucks left to give. So I will happily read my toxic yuri manga and yall can stfu if you don't like it you don't have to read it.

I know damn well people read it just so they can slander it like at this point yall are just doing this because you have nothing better to do. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it. So go read your bloom into you shit and leave sabu alone.

Smh

Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way thank you, you made my week.

I don't trust him not one bit.

Shawn
VAMPEERZ discussion 24 Jul 17:56

Wonderful a psychopathic vampire with a grudge just what we need.

So basically Yucca was already a psychopath to begin with.

I know it's kind of late in the game to ask but can someone please explain to me why the president and vice president are so gung whole about killing people?

The president is like Light Yagami, where he has visions of grandeur and justice, and that the other people are "completely irredeemable" and "a danger to society" or something.

That makes sense

I don't get the vice president, maybe she just likes him for some reason. Or doesn't get implications

I think something happened to her in her past that made her be supportive of his ideology

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 11:17AM

I know it's kind of late in the game to ask but can someone please explain to me why the president and vice president are so gung whole about killing people?

last edited at Jul 14, 2022 9:15AM

She's in paradise.

Shawn
Citrus + discussion 04 Jul 18:52

I remember know why i stopped reading this thread seriously.

You & me both.

“I can’t even focus on the boobs anymore!”

This is what is known as “progress.”

Yup.

Yucca is being a real b**** right now.

last edited at Jun 16, 2022 12:30PM