Forum › Posts by Michykat

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 15 Apr 23:47
joined Jun 25, 2017

While we wait for more... Anyone know what the hell the title of this manga is? Heard it's about an aunt and her niece? By: Ikuhana Niiro

https://www.amazon.in/Anenomusumetotadashikuaritaisekainowatashi-Yurisyosetu-Japanese-Ayakana-ebook/dp/B084ZVBMMW

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 14 Apr 03:14
joined Jun 25, 2017

On that subject, if anyone's interested in buying the series, I was looking at the digital editions recently (note that there are no previous volumes on Fantia/Pixiv because of Amazon's seller TOS) and Amazon offered me half the first 4 books' price in points toward a future book purchase which should be usable on the next 4. So I thought that was a good way of picking the whole thing up and supporting her. I really hope she can find a publisher soon, her tenacity (self-publishing for years, meeting with a couple publishers but which fell through, now this situation) is super impressive.

Thank you for info.
And YESSSSS, she needs to get published.

last edited at Apr 14, 2020 3:14AM

joined Jun 25, 2017

I need like a consistent story between these two. They are too cute.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Apr 14:19
joined Jun 25, 2017

You guys subscribe to Taiyaki's pixiv if possible! It's not a lot of money, but I'm sure it can encourage and help her.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Apr 14:17
joined Jun 25, 2017

Taiyaki wanted everyone overseas to know that updates might be slow for a little bit. Because of the coronavirus, she's been really busy helping out at her family's restaurant. They converted from being an Italian restaurant to doing okonomiyaki because sales were slow, and from her following on Twitter plus a few famous VAs' retweets, this generated a ton of press (TV news, etc). They're doing really really well, but things with 1 1/2 might run a little behind schedule.

Ah, thank you for the translation. I was confused on her Twitter. Like I understood she said updated would be slow, but I didn't know why. Thank you for clearing that up.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

@Michykat

I think I just turned that post of yours into comedy gold by saying "Lesbians are coming" in Ned Stark's voice.

Oh man!!! That just became even more epic.

( ╹▽╹ )

joined Jun 25, 2017

It's back!!!

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Gasps!!! Do we have new translators and editors for My Unrequited Love?

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

It's not Uta's job to fix Kaoru's messy life.

I don't think so either. But I also don't think this is what the author is trying to say. UTA naturally cares for Kaoru. TRULY. That's what real love is. And I don't believe Kaoru intentionally hurts Uta. In fact she truly tries to stay away... But I honestly believe Kaoru loves UTA, and it goes beyond sisters. I just also believe she needs to realize she isn't happy with Rei and needs to let that go. Aka she goes to the ONE person who her heart calls for when she's down. The one person who has also always been there for her (even as a child) UTA.

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

LESBIANS ARE COMING.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

I really hope Kaoru is ready to let go of Reichi. I think their relationship was never really meant to be. And I think Kaoru had true feelings of happiness when Uta was with them, not when Reichi and her were alone. I believe Uta's love is true. And I believe Kaoru knows deep inside that Reichi's aren't, and she may just be comfortable with the thought of him. But Uta... UTA was never just comfort. UTA is natural, and together they both come together naturally. I really do hope that Kaoru can grow and one day, hopefully this year! Might return Uta's feelings, because THEY both deserve true happiness.

joined Jun 25, 2017

These 2 are everything.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 08 Apr 17:08
joined Jun 25, 2017

Btw someone correct me if im wrong, but didnt taiyaki at some point basically confirm there was gonna be a sex scene ? I seem to remember someone mentioning that in here and linking the tweet

Yes! She did say their would be eventually.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 08 Apr 17:08
joined Jun 25, 2017

HOLY SHIT SHE SAID IT BOYS

(Happy tears)

Michykat
Past discussion 06 Apr 14:06
joined Jun 25, 2017

My heart!!! It hurts. That was extremely well written. Wish there was a way they could have stayed together, but I get it.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Need more!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 22:51
joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm concerned over how Ayako was incredibly calm and collected when confessing to Asuka. I'd wager she's about to start the next statement with "...but." I think she'll try to distance herself, after all.

Yep, I so thought the same. It's just not possible for her to say: "Yes I love you, now my daughter, we should calmly head toward the bed and proceed scientifically to the logical outcome."

I can NOT fathom this.

You're right, I don't think this will end well, at least not short-term.

I just re-read this, and just noticed that Ayako's arms are crossed while admitting she loved Asuka. So, she's deadpan and exhibits a closed body language. She might have acknowledged she loves Asuka, but emotionally she's already put miles of distance between them. Now, if she'll also try to physically distance herself, that remains to be seen.

I can certainly see this being the case but I really hope shes just setting the tone for an important conversation they need to have about how to progress from this point on.

She was "closed" when she was curled up in a corner at Akira's place too. She didn't rush back because she was convinced what she feels/did is ok, she rushed back because running away would hurt Asuka. She probably doesn't even have a plan. It seems like she is now aware of her feelings, and has probably decided to confess, but she is still ashamed/anxious about it, so defensive body language is to be expected (Ayako isn't particularly open or expressive at the best of times).

I think it is likely heading for a talk, which could be very interesting, since Ayako has no previous experience with falling in love, and has only just realised her own feelings, it probably hasn't occurred to her yet that Asuka is feeling the same things she is. That revelation could have rather big implications for what "not hurting Asuka" means.

I really really hope Ayako doesn't close off and just let's go. So they can both experience beimg stupid teenagers in love to growing older & wiser together... Always. Going past them finally getting together officially... I can't wait for what comes after that. Like hiding it??? I feel like Asuka will not be able to control her excitement. Lol but can't wait for the next step!!! Them becoming an actual couple. (Crossing fingers)

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 22:45
joined Jun 25, 2017

Do you think she screams her name or she just says "Mom! Aaahhhh!!!" when they're having sex?

She won't be able to scream, Her mouth will be ... busy with her Mom ... I can see Ayako asking Her to call Her by name tho

Oh!!! I would adore that. Imagine? Asuka calling her spouse by her actual name.

( ◜‿◝ )♡

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 22:42
joined Jun 25, 2017

This mom is too much of an airhead. Ahhhh!!!!

Really? I think Ayako is really smart and realistic. I think she was in denial, but most of all, she's never been in love... So she really couldn't understand her feelings till now.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 10:44PM

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 01:45
joined Jun 25, 2017

So, so glad that Ayako has come to terms with how she feels. Hopefully it's not too complicated for them both to take it to the next level , becoming official and what not. I can already see Asuka also not believing what she's hearing. These 2 are stupid into each other. Haha

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 01:43
joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you AKIRA! \(^o^)/

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 02 Apr 01:41
joined Jun 25, 2017

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the speedy translation and editing.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Apr 15:38
joined Jun 25, 2017

Ok, Goggled it's that time again already:
https://mega.nz/#!HlsWlSLa!4hs_nm15L3k7X_qHoLqUbjH1uv0yBy0m30rNtPgv5Us
Wow! What an impressive and emotional confession of love there, Ayako!.. No it's not.

TL: https://pastebin.com/dKWw3qer
This would have to come right after a double-release of Watamote today...

Can't wait till this is edited and posted. Y'all are giving me life!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Apr 13:45
joined Jun 25, 2017

Question, will you post raws Everytime? :)

When possible I mean? I am subscribed to taiyaki's pixiv but I lost my job due to virus and quarantined. Might not be able to pay it next month.

Since I'm banned on 4chan where I used to post raws for translation before, I kinda have to do it here now.

Wow really? Ugh, that sucks. Honestly, thank you for posting here.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 01 Apr 11:39
joined Jun 25, 2017

Ok, Goggled it's that time again already:
https://mega.nz/#!HlsWlSLa!4hs_nm15L3k7X_qHoLqUbjH1uv0yBy0m30rNtPgv5Us
Wow! What an impressive and emotional confession of love there, Ayako!.. No it's not.

Question, will you post raws Everytime? :)

When possible I mean? I am subscribed to taiyaki's pixiv but I lost my job due to virus and quarantined. Might not be able to pay it next month.