Forum › Posts by Peccata

joined Apr 1, 2017

There's still 2 more in this series as well, so plenty to look forward to.

Peccata
Citrus discussion 17 Nov 17:32
joined Apr 1, 2017

I guess its too much to expect Mei show some kind of actual will of her own. Can't wait for them to break up next chapter when she tells Yuzu about her engagement.

Peccata
New Game discussion 16 Nov 19:44
joined Apr 1, 2017

How was it possible for Kou to be so dense when everyone else is so aware of Rin's feelings that they feel awkward even talking about romance movies in front of her?

last edited at Nov 16, 2017 7:44PM

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Seems like it might be ending next chapter (26), which would be a bummer. Hope she doesn't rush the fuck out of this.

joined Apr 1, 2017

I'm completely healed, whew

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Since its the same woman he dated back in high school, then its entirely possible that Ritsuko and Reiichi broke up because they could see that it was tearing Kaoru apart, but they never actually stopped liking each other over the years. He may have gone out with/married her just for Uta's sake as well since Uta was attached to her from a young age possibly seeing her as a mother figure and if he'd kept dating Ritsuko while they both knew full well how much Kaoru loved him then it would eventually strain their relationships.

The fact that she had to ask him out over and over again before he gave in is also a huge red flag, along with the cheating discussion in chapter 4. She says she doesn't believe he'll cheat because he's not clever enough to get away with it, but not because he loves her. She also can't even name any good qualities of his when asked, and judging from the way she reacted back in high school in this chapter, she may not actually know him as well as she thinks she does.

last edited at Nov 13, 2017 12:40AM

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Amnesia will make me drop this. I'll accept almost anything else, but that will be the last straw.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

This could be a misunderstanding. Did he lie? Maybe, maybe not. He could have been coming home early to surprise her and ran into his ex.

This seems unlikely since he texted her just like an hour before to tell her that he was gonna be gone for a few more days. You'd think if he was on his way home he would just say nothing and show up. I'll actually be more upset if it is a misunderstanding because that's the worst kind of bait, especially with Kaoru falling down those stairs to really hammer in the despair. More likely is he was cheating and if caught probably would have came up with an excuse, but Kaoru getting hurt will make them feel guilty enough to come clean.

I expect Uta to leave the house with Kaoru after this, then the real shit begins.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Its the glasses girl from chapter 4, which also happened to be full of talk about cheating before she arrived at their house. I doubt its a misunderstanding since he was supposed to be out of town for several days when he's clearly not. There also doesn't seem to be any indication that they worked together (its not brought up) so it can't be business either. Its also his birthday, so all of this can't be a coincidence. If it were Kaoru's birthday then you could at least make the "they were just looking for a present/wanted to surprise you" play. I really hope the author doesn't just try to bait everyone with this, they're better than that.

This does seem like the easy route. I can understand wanting to be with Uta, who has always been there for her, but its another thing to fall in love with her so I hope it doesn't come to that.

last edited at Nov 12, 2017 2:48PM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Man, Sensei sure was acting pompous for someone who tricked a person into becoming a murderer. An act or not to hide her guilt, she still acted like an asshole. If I hadn't been told she was sad and given flashbacks, the look on her face when our MC didn't fall to despair might have appeared to be one of frustration because she didn't give her the fun reaction she was expecting.

Edit: Also what the fuck? You tell someone that you deceived them into killing someone so that she and her organization could keep using them for all their worth, then decide to get it on in front of the people who you are going to murder like its no big deal.

last edited at Nov 1, 2017 12:32AM

joined Apr 1, 2017

Goddamnit

joined Apr 1, 2017

Final chapter came out. Pretty much nothing ending, doesn't even connect to Vivid Strike either. Disappointing end to a disappointing series.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

Karen is supposed to be super fragile and sickly, so I guess the implication is that her illness relapsed and she died.

Peccata
1 x ½ discussion 18 Oct 17:22
joined Apr 1, 2017

Can't wait for the remaining raws to be translated. Exciting times ahead.

Peccata
Saki discussion 08 Oct 15:25
joined Apr 1, 2017

Playing Mahjong is easy to understand, the actual hard part is calculating score when you win. As for this manga, you probably shouldn't read too much into a setting where lesbians use JoJo level superpowers to play harmless games with no real stakes.

Ritz needs to finish this already so we can get back to the damn main plot instead of just upgrading everyone's tits every chapter.

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

O MY SECRET PASSAGE

joined Apr 1, 2017

What a pair of dorks

joined Apr 1, 2017

Why on earth would you translate a sentence ender? I thought I was reading a mangastream translation, which severally hampers the nice overall story.

joined Apr 1, 2017

What was truly incredible was that it was 8 years of serialization, basically nothing happened except Vivio learned to fight good, but still not good enough to even challenge the top 5 without getting her ass kicked realistically. Einhart had more development than the main character.

joined Apr 1, 2017

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-09-11/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-vivid-manga-ends-but-new-series-begins/.121179

I guess as expected now that Vivio has accomplished her main goal of beating Nanoha and Einhart is losing her old memories, the manga realistically came to an end. Who knows what the fuck they're planning on doing with this franchise after they stop shilling the new movies with the manga tie in.

Peccata
Anime season 09 Sep 03:23
joined Apr 1, 2017

She did it to herself by behaving like a creep instead of being straightforward.

Peccata
Anime season 09 Sep 02:12
joined Apr 1, 2017

Y'all gotta watch HinaLogi, this show isn't subtext anymore.

Show proofs for research purpose.

Newest episode has MC and her friend kiss on new years because she learned at home that you're supposed to kiss the person you love the most when the clock hits 12. It also has drunk shenanigans with other characters.

http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504934341022.webm
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1504936783418.webm

Aikatsu Stars was also pretty gay this week with the MC's childhood friend confessing to her multiple times in the span of 30 seconds.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 2:14AM

Peccata
joined Apr 1, 2017

At the very least Sei is an obvious lesbian, and you can probably look at Yoshino and Rei's relationship as not entirely platonic or familial due to how jealous they constantly get over each other. Everyone else's relationships are quite grey, especially Sachiko and Yumi due to Sachiko's upbringing and the very nature of an all-girl's school.

joined Apr 1, 2017

The order of the pages is messed up
Cute story though.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Can I just say how shocking it that the manga is running? I mean, do even Nanoha fans care about the current content?

Not only does nothing particularly exciting happen, due to the fact that Vivid Strike takes place after Vivid, you already know what becomes of Vivio and the others in the next few years so there's nothing to be surprised about either. If they were smart they would end the series in a chapter or two and start a new one taking place after Strike.