Forum › Posts by mycro

mycro
School Zone discussion 17 Sep 05:00
joined Mar 31, 2017

Yatsude's demon is Yokoe continually trying to break her brain just by existing.

mycro
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 17:31
joined Mar 31, 2017

There's still an entire third volume left to go, so no need to worry. Baka-Updates says that the series is still ongoing, so there'll (hopefully) be a fourth volume too.

The end of volume 3 says volume 4 is scheduled for next spring. Currently the latest chapter I could find is also the last chapter in volume 3 though, so I don't know if that date will still hold, but I do know there are more chapters coming after volume 3.

mycro
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 12:54
joined Mar 31, 2017

We're at extras? Is the manga finished, or just the current volume?

The extras are also part of the chapter list at the start of each volume. One more to finish volume 2.

mycro
School Zone discussion 23 Aug 03:33
joined Mar 31, 2017

Ch.51 - Lmao imagine being Kei-chan and just watching your bestfriend smiling and laughing maniacally for seemingly no apparent reason.

So a regular Tuesday.

mycro
School Zone discussion 21 Aug 15:44
joined Mar 31, 2017

Don't you mean Yokoe instead of Yatsude? Unless we got ourselves here a love triangle...

Everybody loves Yatsude. Yokoe and Kei are just very tsundere for her.

mycro
School Zone discussion 21 Aug 11:59
joined Mar 31, 2017

Talking about chapter 49 here- people say this was cliche but this stuff isnt often talked about i think. i mean them showing us how kei is hurting yatsude because she cant accept she's gay and in love with her

You've figured out the true endgame.

mycro
School Zone discussion 20 Aug 12:46
joined Mar 31, 2017

2 chapters left ;;

Plus a whole third volume.

mycro
School Zone discussion 17 Aug 03:26
joined Mar 31, 2017

i like the twins tbh.

my only problem with this manga is that without fail every single chapter has ended in a joke. and jokes are obviously fine, but are we ever going to meaningfully release any of the tensions between the characters? is the status quo going to remain the same the entire time?

Yes, there's development in this series and it's very sweet.

mycro
School Zone discussion 16 Aug 15:36
joined Mar 31, 2017

Inferiority complex aside, what if Utsugi really does think of Hiiragi as a kitty?

mycro
School Zone discussion 15 Aug 14:42
joined Mar 31, 2017

and a drawing of their parents

Oh man. I don't want to spoil anything, but you're going to laugh your ass off tomorrow once you find out who that's actually meant to be.

Not gonna lie, big sis is a real bitch. The sheer audacity and irony of calling her younger sister "inconsiderate" just for being a nice and decent human being is staggering.

Hiiragi is the younger sister. Not that that means much with twins over here, but apparently it still does in Japan.

last edited at Aug 15, 2020 2:44PM

mycro
School Zone discussion 13 Aug 15:40
joined Mar 31, 2017

There´s merchandise for this? Where?

None anymore that I can find online. Physical prints of volumes often come with extra goodies until the limited editions run out. Then there was a crowdfunding campaign for merchandise to drive publicity for the volume 3 release with cups, posters and body pillow covers. The manga took a few months of break this year so that Ningiyau could focus on that.

mycro
School Zone discussion 13 Aug 13:59
joined Mar 31, 2017

All roads lead back to Yatsude.

mycro
School Zone discussion 11 Aug 03:40
joined Mar 31, 2017

We just saw their first interaction on manga, and the fact Yatsude said "Fuji being Fuji", they already knew each other, but still it's their first interaction, the character development is not there yet.

I think I know which pictures and lines from the manga would make you think Fuji's ship is with Yatsude, but also that you're putting too much weight into those compared to Fuji and her onee-san. I believe Yatsude's shown more interest in finding out if Yokoe and Kei-chan are a couple than in any romance for herself.

I'd rather let each reader decide for themselves though, since I'm planning on translating all those extras after volume 3, too.

mycro
School Zone discussion 10 Aug 19:25
joined Mar 31, 2017

I will say friend could suit, cause the problem is the author itself ship Yatsude x Matsuri

What!? NNNOOOOOOOO

Shipping is a bit of a stretch. Yatsude enjoys seeing Fuji struggle and being her weird self, but Fuji's showing no such interest in Yatsude.

last edited at Aug 10, 2020 7:38PM

mycro
School Zone discussion 08 Aug 15:23
joined Mar 31, 2017

STOP! don't think .... now.... imagine being in a club with only 2 people and the other person is Yatsude, in all her glory just for you during an hour every day

At least Tsubaki appreciates how fortunate she is.

mycro
School Zone discussion 07 Aug 13:11
joined Mar 31, 2017

The joke in the last panel is that Utsugi writes "Bishi" with her fingers, that's something like "beauty"; surely you sometime heard the word "bishoujo" or "bishonen" which means handsome boy or girl respectively, that is a combination between the words "bishin" and "shoujo" or "shonen". Well, at least that's what is written in hiragana.

Not to disagree with the reasoning, but びし is the sfx for pointing a finger. She doesn't actually say bishi there. http://thejadednetwork.com/sfx/search/?keyword=bishi&submitSearch=Search+SFX&x=

mycro
School Zone discussion 07 Aug 03:35
joined Mar 31, 2017

Happy birthday to little Kei-chan. https://twitter.com/oe22p/status/1291587185313869824

mycro
School Zone discussion 02 Aug 19:46
joined Mar 31, 2017

It's extremely rare that you can even catch a glimpse of Yokoe's right eye, but you can see it in the very first chapter, for Kei-chan's eyes only.

Where?

The page after the volume 1 cover.

mycro
School Zone discussion 02 Aug 18:41
joined Mar 31, 2017

It's extremely rare that you can even catch a glimpse of Yokoe's right eye, but you can see it in the very first chapter, for Kei-chan's eyes only.

mycro
School Zone discussion 02 Aug 02:52
joined Mar 31, 2017

Hiiragi (the rude one) has a white shirt, striped tie and black vest as school uniform. Tsubaki (the angel) has a plain black shirt.

mycro
School Zone discussion 01 Aug 15:07
joined Mar 31, 2017

With all these characters, including the Virgin Empire like character tabs with each chapter, should we start labeling pairs like we do with Virgin Empire?

I don't read Virgin's Empire, but the pairs in here are not all that well defined. I'd advise against it. Depending on how tight your goggles are, you could have up to 10 pairing tags, and who knows which pairs will make it to the endgame stage. The character relationship chart would be quite a network.

mycro
School Zone discussion 22 Jul 19:29
joined Mar 31, 2017

Don't see any difference between normal chapters and extras

The extras only appear in the volumes. Readers who read the chapters as they came out didn't see them.

mycro
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 13:38
joined Mar 31, 2017

There are 3 volumes out right now up to chapter 73 plus extras.

mycro
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 05:59
joined Mar 31, 2017

Someone probably felt it necessary to convert to lolimperial during the translation process.

No, she says 8 in the raws, too.

...okay that is weird. Around the only even remotely sensible in-universe explanation (aside from the scale simply being broken) for that kind of number I can think of would be if it's in British stones but who the Hell except Britfags uses those for anything...

Well, I just assumed that 8 was the last digit. Her actual weight is only mentioned later, but it wouldn't be weird for a girl to react like that to being 4kg over what she thought she was. They also had measurements taken at the beginning of the school year, but the weight part of Kei-chan's sheet was covered up.

last edited at Jul 21, 2020 5:59AM

mycro
School Zone discussion 21 Jul 05:40
joined Mar 31, 2017

Someone probably felt it necessary to convert to lolimperial during the translation process.

No, she says 8 in the raws, too.