Forum › Posts by FrostBurn

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 04 Sep 09:09
joined Mar 22, 2017

Let's see how they will put thing into upcoming episode 9. Can anime version help tune down conflict on this forum?
Can they give people a better look of Naru or it's will be just the same. If who already watch the preview.
"Wild Hifumi appear out of no where!" go watch that yourself you will know what I mean. (Who ship YunXHajime I think this ep is for you)

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuIpBWDQG2k&t=0s

I very much look forward to how this discussion over whether Naru is being professional or not evolves as future chapters shed more light on the actual attitude and mentality behind the actions she's shown so far.

Also easiest way to make naru discussion over is stop mention about it. Just saying. Or wait for a few more week this season have only 4 ep left anyways.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 03 Sep 02:52
joined Mar 22, 2017

They are fixing their mistake in manga version. In anime a lot of scene is getting better. Ultimately that maid cafe, Momo in maid costume is so fucking cute! XD
In manga version Momo doesn't even join Eagle Jump yet on that chapter.

last edited at Sep 3, 2017 2:53AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 03 Sep 02:07
joined Mar 22, 2017

Next episode preview will come out soon let wait and find out. I think next episode is the one that Nene Naru drama start.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 02 Sep 23:55
joined Mar 22, 2017

Still not sure why people hate the newbies. One of them is a tsundere (The good kind) for crying aloud. The other is headstrong, but can also be playful, at times.

Yeah especially Momo she do nothing wrong, good that recent anime episode make her look a lot better in those people eye. Naru? Well people who have nene as they "best girl" will mostly hate her also some people seem to hate her attitude.

They both have they good side but really few people point that out. I never even dislike newbie all the time even those things happen.

Still trust NewGame! that every conflict will get resolved. Like every time. It's just the matter of when.

I miss this forum in the old time where conversation here is funny and relaxing.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 02 Sep 06:55
joined Mar 22, 2017

New chapter already huh what a sneaky release, kind of unexpected. I just randomly wander in doki fansub and chapter 59 pop out.

Nene finally got an actual work. Congrats! Even that seems to be boring for her. XD She even get praised that she have an excellent skill, Good for her.

last edited at Sep 2, 2017 7:00AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 02 Sep 00:18
joined Mar 22, 2017

I would hate her too if she mess with Hifumin or Aoba. When it comes to Momo I have absolutely 0 reasons to dislike her, she is just awkward and when she was confronted to Aoba her feelings were mixed between admiration and rivalry and that's good, the main character needs a rival to grow up and Kou is just waay too far ahead.

Yeah if Momo dare to mess with them. She deserve that. Until now I absolutely have no reason at all to hate her, I think Aoba and Momo relation is similar to friend-rival based relation from the old anime. Naruto and Sasuke? maybe but in a lot softer way

Anyway, last thing I have to say... When it comes to these new characters I'm judging as if they were the main characters trying to fit in, I want to give them the chance.

I also want to give Naru a chance. Momo already proved in the last chapter and episode that she a lovable character. she are now 4th on my junior list. that mean I not include Ko, Rin and so on
In the whole entire series and until now, still ZERO character get hated by me YET. Need to wait and see though, hope things will end well like NEWGAME! always did.

Here's one good thing about Naru that no one else mentions: She's the one that brushes Momo's hair! Without her, Momo's hair doesn't get brushed!

That warmed my heart (mainly about Momo being a spoiled baby).

If Naru never exist Momo will never made it this far though. That MomoXNaru chapter is very cute btw XD

PS. Didn't want to double post but I need to separate the fact

last edited at Sep 2, 2017 12:20AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 02 Sep 00:05
joined Mar 22, 2017

I was just wondering why people are still defending her...

Then I'm like, "Oh, we haven't released those chapters yet..."

Those chapters.... I will be waiting :3

Since when (Just kidding I know exactly when) manga that forum is about cute girl doing cute thing and yuri crush turn in to a serious work place discussion and people put hate to a character.

PS. It's not wrong for you to dislike Naru (And you can't force me to hate her in the same way), but I miss the time that this forum have a lot of funny cheerful comment and even some sort of meme.

last edited at Sep 2, 2017 11:35AM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 30 Aug 21:50
joined Mar 22, 2017

That line though. It's taste better if you make it, Naru So sweeeet and obviously yuri bait. :3

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 30 Aug 20:26
joined Mar 22, 2017

Very cute episode for new character. MomoXNaru Yayyy.
But they will never surpass Aoba and Hifumi as my best girl.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 30 Aug 09:01
joined Mar 22, 2017

New chapter up on doki.
I will wait until things got upload here though.

FrostBurn
Image Comments 28 Aug 10:59
joined Mar 22, 2017
Hajimeyun

Aww So Cute >///<

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 23 Aug 09:14
joined Mar 22, 2017

I don't care what anyone says. I like both of the newbies.

Approved! I also like BOTH of the newbies. XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 23 Aug 08:07
joined Mar 22, 2017

This comment section is not that much wall of text until chapter that have a key visual conflict. After that a wall of text appear every chapter. XD

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 22 Aug 20:39
joined Mar 22, 2017

Well NewGame! drama NEVER last long. (But this one seem to be longer than normally do) And this is slice of life genre so I don't see any problem to have some conflict in the story. To be honest after this incident I think (and really hoping) they both will get along very well. It what NewGame! seem to do after all. (Example is Yamato case)

This author done drama things surprisingly well and I really appreciate that.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 21 Aug 09:15
joined Mar 22, 2017

Reply to spiels

Anyway, New Game is good at making me like all characters so I'm sure both will come around. :)

Yup all character in this series is likeable even the loudest one (Nene XD), All character personality is really well made.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 21 Aug 02:59
joined Mar 22, 2017

"That rice ball is just as big as the others" I almost chocked at that part. lol

Finally somebody can effectively reduce nene annoying level and add more commonsense to her, After this confict end I hope she finally breakthrough Nene hater out there. I have a feeling about NaruXNene though. Need to wait and see.

New character is really cute but they not gonna beat my Aoba and Hifumi!

Edit: Also didn't expect to get some tension and "bitchy" reference but seriously I love it!

last edited at Aug 21, 2017 5:52AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Iku need to choose one your cute best friend or a handsome beauty. XD

I wonder what gonna happen if iku meet a yuri-queen?

joined Mar 22, 2017

Maybe if lucky enough. We gonna know her name next chapter, hope so.

joined Mar 22, 2017

My romance chart so far:

Nani? That girl with saki at the end of chapter 4 and iku is not a same person. We didn't even know her name yet.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 2:08AM

joined Mar 22, 2017

Another girl beside Saki at page 16 is also cute, Everybody is so loveable for me except for that Yuri-Queen (She also beautiful but simply not my type lol)

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Aug 22:22
joined Mar 22, 2017

Aw i like the new girls

Same here. Does this enough to make you change your best girl? (They almost got me though) XD

Momo seems like someone a bit more anxious than the carefree Naru

I positive that Naru have some side of personality that not show to us yet. Some serious side that completely override her carefree and cheerful side. I hope.

I am interested about relationships of new characters and the rest of the office will turn out. Especially Nene and Naru. Two playful personality stay with each other's is always interesting.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Aug 11:04
joined Mar 22, 2017

Aoba is such a sinful senpai, raising all kinds of flags.

Big Fat Thumbs Up! XD

last edited at Aug 12, 2017 10:06PM

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Aug 01:31
joined Mar 22, 2017

Aoba is such a sinful senpai, raising all kinds of flags.

Even in seniority she is senpai. But with age she never actually become anyone senpai yet, Poor girl. XD

Hifumi also raising a bunch recently after season 2 aired.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Aug 00:25
joined Mar 22, 2017

Romance isn't even one of the genres for the series. It's all secondary stuff for extra character development.

It's like reading a hot-blooded battle manga and complaining it doesn't have enough comedic gag elements.

Yeah I totally agreed with that.

FrostBurn
New Game discussion 12 Aug 00:00
joined Mar 22, 2017

People seem to complain about same thing over and over for a while now. This community seem to get more serious stuff recently and I sort of lazy to read it.

BTW this chapter I think at least 3 more ship is possible now in NewGame!