Forum › Posts by triviabingo

triviabingo
triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

MC was dating a model or something, basically someone famous. There's rumor about the GF dating other celebrities (male) and when GF asks MC about this she basically expresses that she believes the rumor but she doesn't mind because showbiz is a harsh world and MC knows GF must do crap like that to climb up. GF smashes TV in anger and ran away which then MC expresses she's actually not fine with it but she doesn't want their relationship to interfere with GF's career.
Forgot the ending but it was a good end, like GF somehow convinces MC is the only one for her or something.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Cute story but the artstyle is a lil bit too sparkly for my impure eyes

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I like stories where a gay girl converts a straight girl into gayness but if the non-gay girl is making it clear that she's not interested then stop pushing her

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So I guess they're kinda like sex friends now except without having sex? So kinda like kiss friends? Where they kiss each other but otherwise just regular friends?
Meh ending but I suppose it's somewhat more realistic than 'straight girl suddenly turns gay all of the sudden'

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Sounds like Mochi au Lait but it's a fan-maintained graph.

thanks

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Not really looking for a manga but for an author/artist. Said author makes various schoolgirl yuri but his/her gimmick is all his/her doujins exist in the same world even though each doujin features a different couple and their plot is unrelated to eachother (for example doujin 1 features A x B, doujin 2 features C x D and A makes a cameo appearance being C's friend, doujin 3 features E x F with F is shown being B's younger sister, etc etc). I remember the author even made a graph showing how each character is related to eachother.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/after_school_1#30
I plan on continuing this story, so I hope you'll warmly watch over their love that begins with a kiss

God bless the two Ooshimas

According to a poster on yuri-ism's blog, there are at least three sequel chapters already released, so I guess we can look forward to that.

Yay!
Can anyone please spoil me that it won't have some stupid unnecessary drama or evil triangles

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Watch Tadokoro save her with a much more mundane measure then everyone here is speculating, like just pulling her back on her bag.

My best guess is ,
nikaido will pull tadokoro bag n then accidentally french kiss tadokoro down there( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nah, she'll just accidently straddle and grope her like in that one basketball picture.

Or maybe Tadokoro will just die

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

A Girl Falls In Love With a Boy
Tags: [Yuri]

I'm confused

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Y'know when I saw the title "Chapter 3-5" I was expecting 12 pages
That 1 page is as much as a chapter as Misaki being straight

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

What about this is tomboyish? That she wears boxers to bed and has short hair?

At this point the tag "Tomboy" have devolved into "Short Hair"
We seriously need more long-haired tomboys to counter this

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Oh no guys she's totally straight and not gay at all. Drama incoming

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Yeah, I've always wondered about which Cocoa ship is the best because let's be honest, Cocoa can be perfectly shipped with everyone and they're all equally amazing. I guess the only correct answer is Cocoharem.

i'm down for cocoa as a player actually, it seems really entertaining to think about her being innocently devious to not just chino but every cute girl she sees

The best part is that doesn't sound out of character at all for Cocoa

last edited at Jan 10, 2019 12:14AM

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I was worried that the drama intensified with NTRbait and stuff until I remember that Aki was the one other girl from chapter 0 and seeing as the 4 of them was rather close with each other (and their conversation implies they were good friends back at highschool too) then probably nothing bad will happen.
Besides chapter 1 and 2 pretty much confirms that Shii x Noko will be the main pairing for this series anyways so the only real question is will Aki x Shou be a thing too or is this entire series just Shii x Noko

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This deserves a Fussy tag

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's another very good yuri that should be a series but it will never be :(

triviabingo
YouRiko discussion 11 Aug 12:35
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

YouRiko best pair
Too bad it isn't as popular as the ships that involve Chika. It really seems that whenever there's some sort of girl trio in any series, among the 3 possible ships my ship is always the least popular one.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

It's okay. Nothing sweet or cute or interesting or anyting, but not a bad oneshot. Besides the obvious needs to be longer, it's just okay, nothing special

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This is cute. It's basically one of those "they're not dating but they act like they are" and those are always sweet.

triviabingo
Happy Nest discussion 26 Jul 03:35
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I guess it was a bit cute but yeah... just like the others I'm not into it too much. Probably because most doujins with players usually don't end well unless the player is the one head over heels for the non-player girl.
"I could make you fall in love with me if I get serious" -> This line in particular. It makes it feel like the player was just playing a game, like she wanted to see if she can make this straight girl fall for her. In stories like these, usually player will keep teasing MC but once MC eventually gives in and admits she likes player it's game over and player will find someone else to toy with. But it's probably just a side effect of players often being potrayed as antagonists in drama/angst doujins so it makes me see them in a negative way.

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

it's VERY generic
probably reuse all the same jokes from every slice of life 4koma 1year highschooler yuribait series
I'll probably can already predict all the jokes
But I will read it anyways...
Why is that? There's something about 4koma comedy SoL 1styearHighschooler CGDCT yuribait series that makes me watch/read all of them even though most of them are pretty much the same

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Yeah like some other people here I'm not a big fan of Kagami so far but I've not given up hope. I'll accept her bitch personality if they give some backstory to the reason, so hoping she's an asshole for a reason not just because.
Well at least I'm hoping that this don't becoming one of those story where she's too stubborn to confess so the author have to make Indou magically fall in love with her and does the confessing. For all her bullying, she should be the one that chases after Indou and does the confessing herself. Well there's also the unlikely chance of main pairing not winning but I'm not getting my hopes up

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This is subtext
Tag says yuri
Unless artist is planning on a yuri sequel then this is subtext
I feel betrayed
it's a cute story for a subtext tho

triviabingo
Look My Way discussion 07 Jul 14:52
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

First Song of Sea and now this? Fujisawa is looking out to be a great drama/angst author