Forum › Posts by PJammaGod

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Emphasis on her feet lifting off the ground, anyone?

I believe it implies that Yuu is finally the one who initiates the kiss

She initiated the kiss for the first time when she confessed, though.

Could be just a little nod to Nanami's earlier comment about Yuu's height. And I agree, it is adorable.

Also YAAAAAASSSSSSS!

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

MVP Parents.

+1 vote from me

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

The author is the true sadist of this series. Ch 12 build up and then the cat returns. Where's my tummy tease dangnabbit!!
(Also ch 12.5 with that cat collar. Imagination went into overdrive).

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I for one enjoyed this one shot and certainly empathised with Toda-san. People aren't necessarily malicious. But the unintentional pressure and expectations they have can push you in certain directions.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

As a Librarian I can assure you that I would happily ignore the minor background noise ;)

And yes, what happens in the library, stays in the library. You DON'T want to know some of the stuff I've seen 0.o

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

My darkness sense is tingling. Hopefully we manage to avoid angst. In the meantime, subbed.

PJammaGod
Roid discussion 24 Mar 00:46
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Do androids dream of yuri sheep?
They do now ^_^

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

A grade Troll material. Sign me up ^_^

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I need a cigarette.

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

It's like the yuri equivalent of Meliodas. Full Counter!

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

This anthology is so good even the FBI at my door wants to see it.

Everyone in my lunch room looked at me oddly as I burst out with laughter. You win 1 internet for that comment ^_^ .

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

The morning wasn't taken off. It was turned on.
I'll see myself out

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

More of my favourite yuri pair getting into some serious marathon kissing. Bless you, Madokami

PJammaGod
Yurigurashi discussion 20 Jan 19:09
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I love the series. And I know how hypocritical the following statement is going to be considering some of the zany concepts / stretches of disbelief the manga in this site possess.

But there is no way you can be a Librarian at 19. Please, take it from one. 3 years full time study minimum.

Learning to put away books in alphabetical and numerical order is really complex :P .

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

lots of kissing has always been my tag weakness. I cannot wait for the sequels ^_^

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Nothing gets between a woman and her Yuri

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Don't think I didn't notice that Itou Hachi chapter down at the bottom. Can't wait for that

I think I just died and went to Tengoku

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Came here due to it being featured. Did not regret a second of reading it. Wow that was something else.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

On behalf of everyone reading this manga:
LOSE CONTROL ALREADY!

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I have rapidly fallen for this series. So good ^_^

PJammaGod
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Sayaka's wasn't the only heart pounding in her chest at the end of this chapter. Touko's answer can't come soon enough.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

With this latest chapter I'm inclined to agree with sirflimflam. Guess I'll have to wait and see. One can only hope.

PJammaGod
Citrus + discussion 20 Dec 05:26
Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Going to get out my popcorn for the comments section ^_^

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

First gasp hand holding in the infirmary. Now Touno is the top and Saijou seems to enjoy a little tongue. That went surprisingly quickly. Normally takes at least 18 chapters in most stuff (and I'm happily not complaining).

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Insulin. I need insulin now!