Forum › Posts by Rainillo

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for this chapter!!!!

I also don't like wearing glasses because it keeps on sliding down my nose not exactly blessed with a long, tall nose ; w;) thankfully I only have to wear them when I need to see something far like a lecture in the auditorium and I have to sit on the back rows or something

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for the tutorial!

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

It's back! Yay! I really love Ryuugasaki I don't know why. Hm - ×-)

Also that comment about training your voice to be high pitched made me curious. Can girls also do that to make their voice sound like male? Is there an age limit on when you can start? This manga is pushing me further and further to actually try cross dressing and idk what to feel ; ×;)

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

So cuuuute...! I wish I can cuddle with someone when its cold but I only got my blanket //sobs

Also is that science babies in the credits? HYPE METER MAX

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

OH MY GOD THAT CLIFFHANGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also that girl looks very similar to Yuri from doki doki lit club and I cannot unsee.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

IT'S HEEEEEEREEEEEEE!!!!

Please be available at my country please be available, I would gladly spend my acquired christmas money for this!

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I need more of this

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Same Ayari, same.

Also one of the pages had hotdogs and ham. I was excited for that to be used since it seemed out of place with the other crepe fillings

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Thank you for the healing after that last AliMari doujin!

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

It's a Noya christmas!!!

On a maybe unrelated note, I also went to my family's christmas party and all I did was drink beer and play mahjong lol. Me and my cousin swept the table and got some sweet christmas money through it lol

Rainillo
4piece!KISS discussion 25 Dec 19:33
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

definitely tsugurific

fuzzy cuffs tho

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I'm off putted with the general facial details, and hair but those dynamic movements and the unappealing sexualization of the characters makes me want to keep reading it.

Rainillo
Citrus + discussion 19 Dec 18:42
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Please let this series have an appreciation chapter for Himeko! The girl still likes Mei but she is being a bro with their relationship and doesn't let it interfere with both their friendship and their council duties. HIMEKO LIMELIGHT! GOOOOO!

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

That was interesting! Sequel? Sequel?? lol

If she didn't want to listen to them, she could have put on her headphones I mean, it's just dangling around her neck.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I usually hate narcissistic chars but somehow this one is endearing. Redemption chance for the author!

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I thought it was impossible for me to like cool Miyako aneki more but apparently this special chapter proves me wrong

Rainillo
IBERISU discussion 30 Nov 04:39
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Oh wow those expressions are really well done. Though I kinda worry about how Shizuka's ribs are visible, maybe its just... me? lol

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Aw, I preferred the straight-ish bangs... Still! This is pretty cute and comfy.

Rainillo
Omoito discussion 15 Nov 18:57
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

It's been years since I first read this, still as amazing as always.

And also the way Morino Hon makes action scenes is just goals. I aspire to make scenes this dynamic

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

im reading this while sleep deprived and tongue burning from malaysian noodles. Every turn of the page after that "They're all gone!" makes me say "what the FUCK is happening?" successively

Rainillo
Scarlet discussion 14 Oct 13:27
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Maaaan, I wanna see how this goeeees!

Also did anyone notice her bite? She bit directly IN FRONT of her neck, on the part where she's supposed to have a windpipe and then the next page shows the bite mark is at the SIDE of her neck. A little nitpick but continuity is a thing lol

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I kinda want more of auntie breaking Taiyou. This manga is affecting me too much.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Well I guess honor student just needs to get some private, median ground and show her what she mean

Rainillo
Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Wait so how is it Omegaverse? Who's Alpha and who's Omega? ;-;

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

W-Wait, why the sequel part? What's the first story? ;w;