Forum › Posts by YunFang92

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Each time people say "futari monologue" i read "Futanari monologue" ....
That aside, wtf saeki-san looked like a main singer of a metal band xDDD

We need moar futanari anthologies TwT

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Shades of Futari Monologue

Except the art style is actually nice to look at and we finally get a short haired delinquent. Win win. :v

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Kana is our spirit animal lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Well...thats quite a dedicated girlfriend, to physically love the other any day of the week lol not my thing, but i know some people have fetishes lol

YunFang92
First Time discussion 21 Nov 18:17
joined Oct 23, 2016

Cute, but also creepy. Rather manipulative. I imagine this is similar how to pedophiles might manipulate children.

Damn you...you ruined it for me, because you make such a damn good point lol

YunFang92
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 13:20
joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow...and suddenly A LOT of us readers can actually relate to this. . .
Recently, I had to give up on a relationship. That woman meant the world to me. Even know I still have feelings for her, but she hasn't come out yet nor does she have any intention of coming out yet. In her own words: "Maybe, I will come out when my parents die."

Such a sad reality to live by. In time I began to think, "I love her, but-"

There was never a but before. My love for her never had doubts, but after she tried to take her own life and still decided to remain the same, I felt that though she failed in taking her own life, she succeeded in killing something within me.
I felt a part of me died, maybe it was my confidence in making her happy, maybe the hope in us working out, but now I am too afraid to love her and continuing what we had. After a month of being in a heavy depressed state, a month of abusing alcohol (I am an alcohol) and putting my own health at little care, I spoke to family members and friends and decided to move on.

"I love you, but, you aren't good for my health. I love you, but, your actions showed me I AM NOT THE ONE for you. I love you, but, I am too afraid to love you."

I don't regret moving on, but it still does suck to give up on someone you loved and envisioned yourself marrying some day, all because they didn't have the courage to come out.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

No kiss?! Damnit lol

joined Oct 23, 2016

Damn you Cliff, you and your damn Hangers.

YunFang92
Yamanko! discussion 05 Nov 01:28
joined Oct 23, 2016

Would have made a nice anime, all im saying. Pretty funny and very original content. Nice read.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Honest to goodness question: How the hell am I suppose to imagine the sound "fuah?"
Like, I can't connect that sound with sex noises people make in bed. lol can someone help, cuz that sound just make me laugh and ruins a good sexy manga. (๑◕︵◕๑)

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Reread this a bit....

For a manga so teasing us on yuri harem. It also having the worst forced het ending ever.

Yes, sure Sora got the happy yuri ending. But the way every other girl turn straight was terrible

Wait wait, no one turned straight. No one turned to anything. The first girl Sora saved and the girl with the short sword, both are still in love with Sora and even joked about having a four-way/three-way with her.
The blonde tsundere, its never stated that she actually got with the tall council guy, but who cares if they did, maybe he really did like her thats why he released her to Sora.
Then the crazy kid, Shoujou?, i think only got along with short sword girl afterwards because he felt for El the same way she did for Sora.
The small girl, the youngest, supported the psycho getting with her sister and told him he'd be watching her.
The puppy girl and the gay dude, had a heart to heart.
And Sora and Tsuki ended up together as was intended, we all knew it was gonna happened.
Nowhere in this manga is there even a straight pair, if there is, I MISSED IT. but, no one was TURNED STRAIGHT, thats for damn sure.

last edited at Oct 20, 2018 6:00PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow, giant floppy boobs with big nipples are almost never drawn in manga. Actually pretty realistic. Very cute manga.

YunFang92
Lily Marble discussion 10 Oct 20:25
joined Oct 23, 2016

"Are there any marks on my butt?"

In thought: One bite wouldn't be weird right? Okay...a nibble? A kiss? Aahhywyckdkahhhhiii I want to bury my face against it!!!

Strategically replies with:
"It looks fine."

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 8:26PM

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

There is NO REASON the chapter should end here. Literally nothing happened. Konatsu should just have said her dumb story. Cried her little heart out. Then we should have seen that odd couple/NOT COUPLE duke it out and fix their "relationship."
Go back to the main story. This manga is just streeeeeeeehtching out for no damn reason. Ugh...

joined Oct 23, 2016

looks at title of manga

Hm, I wonder what's this manga about?

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Did she have sex with the teacher or kiss her? No. It ain't cheating case closed.

This ain't it chief. If you are intimately texting someone else while you already have a partner its still cheating. Its acting on your feelings thats already considered cheating. You may think someone else is cute or sexy or hot, think they have a nice smile a nice body or personality whateves, thats normal.
But once you start flirting with them and giving them the attention you would your partner, to me, its already considered cheating or being unfaithful.
Its one thing being friends, its another being intimate with someone. And intimacy doesnt only go to kissing and having sexual relations, it can also be something less physical.

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Why is everyone taking this story so SERIOUS? Its obviously making fun at cheaters and dumb people who stay in relationships with said cheaters.
I know a couple of moronic people like this. One cheats, makes up stupid excuse, their partner believes them and rinse and repeat.

This isn't a serious story, more like how us NORMAL people view such relationships. We seem them as morons. Such as these two.

joined Oct 23, 2016

Wow.. body goals lol

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

Am I the only one that wants a yuri harem but with a deliquent type of character or a glasses character? lol

YunFang92
Slow Start discussion 19 Sep 13:52
joined Oct 23, 2016

I am sooooo glad the mangaka ships Eiko and Kiyose as well. Gaaaahhhhh they are teasing us so much with that last chapter. Sensei is falling for Eiko!!! I hope they make a season 2 because I want to see this animated!!!

YunFang92
Lily Marble discussion 18 Sep 20:13
joined Oct 23, 2016

I can see now that Aya-chan and Risa are gonna be my favorite couple. Tsun Tsun~~

YunFang92
Yuri Moyou discussion 05 Sep 16:54
joined Oct 23, 2016

If done correctly, this has potential for an anime adaptation!!

joined Oct 23, 2016

What happened to the rest of this manga? Its like on chapter 16 and this just stopped here. Did the team just give up on this project?

YunFang92
Love Letter discussion 20 Aug 15:35
joined Oct 23, 2016

Forget straight girls, what about those that haven't gotten out of the closet and are undecided whether they should or not, so you start feeling like you are being strung along?! Ughhhh, those are the worst type of girls to fall for!!!

YunFang92
joined Oct 23, 2016

This needs an anime adaptation!