Forum › Posts by Kal3d

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I need to stop reading these depressing stories about useless lesbians. Its doing a number on my already depressed heart.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

For a second I thought Eri was the niece and Marie the aunt, it even made sense except for the kiss.

Same here. I was like "Why is the aunt talking about herself in the 3rd person?" Then i noticed the speech bubbles, but then the niece talks about herself in the third person and i got even more confused. Anyway, this was a cute bittersweet story.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I liked the premise a lot. Its a first for a yuri story so i'm all in. That senpai is worth listen to boring movies all day.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 14 Apr 05:13
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Last chapter felt like this story punched me in the gut, this chapter feels like it brought me home made cookies and hot chocolate and gave me a back rub. Also, its pretty rare to see an understanding and supportive mother on a dramatic yuri story, it feels a little refreshing actually. I was so ready for the mother to freak out and disown her with how this story was going.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

You know, this is the first time i agree with an asshole character on a yuri series. Telling everyone about your devotion for a manga artist is kinda weird and a little bit gross. Once again, MC needs to chill the fuck out.

You can just tell that asshole doll-face would do something to Aiko's "bible" though. Not saying that i would cheer for the antagonist, but what Aiko told Mao about courage was a kind of a dick move and all the people that make that poor woman suffer deserves some of it too.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 09 Apr 23:17
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

A chapter that was short and painful, just like my love life.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Wait, was this the actual last chapter? Never seen the author used FIN in any other chapter before.

Kal3d
The Bridge discussion 02 Apr 00:31
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

And here i thought April fools couldn't get any worse.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

How to ruin my enjoyment of a decent oneshot with one line.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, i don't mind this chapter like many here seem to do. I see it as a development towards the truth being told sooner rather than later on a dramatic way. I feel a sense of dread creeping into future chapters because we're seeing one person wondering about the nature of their relationship once the truth is out and the other one in blissful ignorance that doesn't know she's about to be hit with a sack of bricks. Either that or i'm really reading waaay too much into things and the actual reveal would be a "As long as Kanda loves me" moment, which would be... fine, i guess? But would be disappointing after seeing Kanda being all worked up about the whole deal.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Cheers Kishi, i'm crying now :c

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Nanaki with the overly dramatic dagger. Also, telling the girl who you just rejected that you only want to be best friends with the girl you clearly don't know what type of feelings you have for her yet is kind of a dick move. I mean, getting flustered and thoughts of how beutiful that person is when you see your friends naked body doesn't seem like a normal reaction to have if you only see that person as a friend. Either way, Izumi is straight up not having a good time on this trip.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Yo I'm quite enjoying this influx of wholesome yuri from Subaru, it's a deviation from the usual M.O. but I love it.

Same here. Not trying to kink-shame those who enjoy lacto-yuri, but this type of wholesome lewdness is way more enjoyable and way easier to get into than Subaru's other stuff, for me at the very least.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

That girl and her otaku stalker levels of worshipping kinda took me off the story, like everything was going fine until she had a fangasm in the middle of the street. Even the author was like "bitch you crazy." I hope she calms the fuck down once she learns the secret.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, what i thought it would happen (Kanda being recognized on the street by a friend and blewing her cover) happened but it didn't have any major repercusions. I really hope that during the spa date her gender gets finally revealed.

Kal3d
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

First time i loved a work from this author. Hope this author makes more wholesome lactose-free yuri in the future.

Kal3d
Lily Marble discussion 04 Mar 22:33
Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

INB4 The new manager turns out to be gay or an actual professional and turns the girl down and the friend is already on a committed relationship with nameless-kun.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Thats a pretty inventive way to tell someone "I'm onto your cheating bullshit, girl"

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Well, it was a matter of time before they used the old "Got dizzy for staying too long in the onsen" trope.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

^^^What people mean is this manga seems a bad fit for a (shonen) magazine one could assume is normally just full of action and H stuff- not cute or sweet yuri! And are worried part of the deal was to change it a lot to add fan service or a boy love rival or whatever.

I know we will still have the web version- but that doesn't mean we dont hold out hope the serialized version will be great too.

Maybe the serialized version would focus more on the comedic side of things and keep things vaguely subtext-ish, but would never go beyond that. I'm hoping to be wrong and this is the first step of a shonen magazine trying to become more appealing to a more wide audience, but i'm not holding my breath on that one.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

As for this one though, where are they that lizards are showing up in their homes? I always thought that was more of a Florida thing. And do most people have a spare corset stashed in their closet?

Well, unless you live on a very urbanized city, i think a lizard coming into your house is a very common thing. It happens all the time where my parents live and its not Florida. And i do own a very unnecessary corset that i bought for a halloween party like 5 years ago.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

I'm not a fan of Itou's works, but i had to check it out after seeing 3 pages on the forum just on the first day. I remember why i don't like Itou's work, but this thread was entertaining so it wasn't all bad.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

This reminds me of one of those fake sappy stories they sometimes tell in Gintama. It was as cute as it was weird tho.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So her ex was 2 years older. My guess is they broke up when her ex graduated, bet the ex pulled the traditional Class S yuri trope of "well can't be gay anymore time to find a man instead" bs...

That or the classic "We were just fooling around!! Who i really love is rando-kun who i was also dating when i was dating you!!"

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

After reading so many comments complaining about the secret still being a secret after only 4 chapters, i can't help but feel that next chapter someone would see Kanda at the mall and will call out to her and ask her why she's lovey dovey with another girl.