Forum › Posts by Luftoru

Luftoru
Shoes discussion 12 Jun 16:35
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Really enjoy these even tho I can't get into the anime :D Shouldn't this be tagged as ecchi? Dunno catched a lot of Butt glimpses, kaban touching lions breasts etc. Not that I don't enjoy it ofc (≧▽≦)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Poor rinko :(

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

All the hate aside, we should be grateful for the scanlation group providing us with manga regardless what a shitshow it has become ^-^

Luftoru
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Apr 14:48
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I'm kinda confused what was pushed in page 7, Sango pushing from behind therefore arousing ayame or ayame being pushed to the pandahead therefore dry humping the panda?I mean is it even possible to reach at that age an orgasm? .-.

Sango pushed Ayame's crotch in the panda head, thus arousing her (and giving her an orgasm maybe).

Young kids can have orgasms and can masturbate. It's just that no serious study has ever been made about it (for obvious reasons) and parents (or teachers) tend to stop that behavior as soon as they notice it, by shaming the kids.

Thanks for the clarification I'm kinda dense sometimes :D

Luftoru
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Apr 10:35
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I'm kinda confused what was pushed in page 7, Sango pushing from behind therefore arousing ayame or ayame being pushed to the pandahead therefore dry humping the panda?I mean is it even possible to reach at that age an orgasm? .-.

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

What age are acchan and kasumi? Sorry if I over read it , but couldn't find anything that indicates it.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 4:30PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I thought for a second that they were twins lol

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I just wish this will be made into an anime in the future :)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Hentai. Way too much hentai. No little sense or emotions.

Not okay.

Well atleast it's not involved with something like scat so it's kinda okay imo ^^

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

dafuq is this? Looks like someone wants to do it the citrus way ._.

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Shouldn't this be also tagged as Dry-Humping? I mean Rin was kinda humping(more like rubbing but still)Desk-Chan :D

last edited at Jan 26, 2017 3:39PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I don't even know how I should feel to be honest, I didn't like, but neither did I dislike it. I was expecting smth really bad or even fcked up, since I'm more the softcore Yuri type, girls being "lovey-dovey", but it really didn't hit me as hard, like whatever everyone likes smth else. Imo it's no match against smth like flower picking, which really disturbed me back then.(No offense to people who like it, it just really fcked me mentally) Im probably hardened up ._.;

last edited at Jan 17, 2017 3:19PM

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

It's this author.

http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/tmnr

Thank you for your help ^^

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Greetings, I recently stumbled across a Yuri Manga called "This Love That Won't Reach" which has currently only one Chapter.
I really liked the art and the plot , only downside is that you most likely find it only on these big manga share websites like Mangafox ect ( -.-;). The Author of the Story was not named or rather given (Dont Scanlate Groups usually know from what Author theyre scanlating?), but the artstyle seems really familiar :I Do any of you guys recognize it?
(Sry if there is already a Thread existing to it, I didnt find it, if there is sorry for inconvenience ^^)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I thought Iiko-San wanted to do "naughty" things with Sensei ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

All the drama aside, that is currently ongoing I really liked this chapter. Morinaga was literally the one who introduced me to the world of yuri or mainly Manga in general. I still can't sum up the feeling I had when I first read Girl Friends, I was immediately drawn into the world of Mari and Akko. I mean it may sound dumb, but it was magical,my heart was racing. I was astonished of the thought "Here I am, reading Yuri Manga.... and you know what? It's fcking great" And it still is 2 years later. Even today when I felt like utter shit and facing stressful 3exams per week schedules, manages Morinaga Milk to cheer me up, or rather the awesome translators who allow us to read such beautiful stories. Besides the cliche of girls confessing/falling in love at fireworks, for me this chapter had everything I wished for. I just love the idea of Love having no bounds, it just makes me happy. It makes me feel alive. If someone really declares to "leave Yuri" just because the Author who drew so heartwarming stories, wrote in her past a piece like "Mare", hasn't found his/her own reason why he/she even reads Yuri. (Okay, It was not like I enjoyed it, but I was still a good read in terms of being smith different) I want more underwear Hana and Hina :D

last edited at Nov 23, 2016 6:13PM

Luftoru
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

We don't see much shiratori x kotooka :I

Luftoru
Alien Girl discussion 03 Nov 18:34
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

disgusting

Welp if you find her disgusting you will love the half human/half rotten meat girl the author created <3 Also the author likes to draw horror, so maybe we see her disemboweling intruders or smth like that (which I doubt)

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 6:38PM

Luftoru
New Game discussion 29 Oct 08:45
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Poor chocolate Harambe ._.;

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

God bless you, thank you so much <3 Was searching like a hour for it and wasn't able to find it ._.;

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Greetings, I'm searching currently for doujinshi I once read and wanted to read it again, problem is I can't find it anymore ;_; The plot was about a girl taking extra classes and writing something on the table which would get a respond from another girl a day after that. They would meet and become friends . I remember one of the girls confessing but the other ran away and she couldn't keep up with her but was waiting at the same spot for her after a while and they made up. Would appreciate the help ^_^ !

Luftoru
New Game discussion 21 Sep 09:09
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Hana-chan is a woman right cause I was wondering if it's a man as tomgirl or a woman as tomboy .-. ?Also wanted to point out that in the special volume 12 there is mistake in page 7 in the top left corner "Got mat (mad*) at me "

Luftoru
Wicked Girl discussion 08 Sep 16:20
Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unripe_fruit <- Reminded me a lot of this story where like the Love lost its spark

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

I'm seeing a lot of series on lezhin that are not featured on dynasty. Does lezhin cost or do you only have to sign up to read ?

Untitled%20design
joined Jul 13, 2016

Is it actually yuri? I like the story but I'm still curious cause it's not tagged as such :0