Forum › Posts by lord-of-roses

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

This is it, guys. The final lap. I am so not ready for this, yet I also crave for the completion. I'll probably burst down crying, given how just this chapter got me feeling.
I shall reread this whole thing and screenshot my favorite panels (mostly Ami's smug faces) when the time comes.

And Fuuko showing her support by eating her sister's serving of food was hilarious.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ayase may be a degenerate lolicon, but even she doesn't get the appeal of having two Girlfriends.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Akutsu_1571086401730646017_2

@Dayer Aya's got plenty of potential girlfriends for that to be a problem.
If anything, the fact these two beat her to it (with each other, no less) might be what tick her off, though.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Akutsu_1571086401730646017_1

^I'll get the two nickels.

Anyways, I'm kinda curious about how it would feel to touch a woman's abs. Sounds like an entire experience.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Heartwarmingscene

Shot through the heart
And you're to blame!
Oh god, its getting away!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Oekakiism-1562022493963300864-img1

Devilish

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Of course, what Kaoru regrets the most is not having an "Onii-chan I wuv you UwU" moe kind of sister.
This whole thing was a roller-coaster of emotions. At least it's good to know the family is somewhat at peace with each other, now.
And of course, Matsuri passed her test and now she and Ms Sunflower can take their time enjoying their company
"She's a girl I know" SMH, guess she didn't want her mom to know she's now a mother-in-law, given her trauma with hers.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Matsuri: "your daughter calls me mommy too"

Agh, the suspense is killing me!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Who knew this had a continuation...

I knew all about it

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Gotta love how Fuuko is the equivalent to Kaoru as this generation's resident siscon.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Why, that ungrateful little...!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So, uh, anyone else went back and see if the cactus was present in any previous chapter?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Matsuri's faces were on point this chapter.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So it seems like the mother was the same as the daughters, she was probably in love with her teacher/principle when she was a kid and stuck with that love even now. But if that's true, then I wonder how she even had her daughters in the first place?

I'll go for "married a man, then either got divorced or widowed"
That or adoption, but I'd argue their taste for teachers/older women is genetic. I have no proof but neither doubt.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Alpaca_fe-1543885590533672960-img1

Takina, what did we say about "friendly" fire?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Good Lord you can fit like two or three Kogasas in Ichirin's body. That's kinda hot.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Crud, I wanted part 3 to be Cocoa's harem odissey to be CocoChiya, instead we are hit with a technicality. What's next? Cocoa and Phantom Thief Lapin?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Poor onii-san getting burns left and right from Matsuri

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I rue the day the vore tag is required.
I do wonder, maybe throwing her into the water might help for something.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, wow, didn't expect such a negative reaction to Kaoru staying at Matsuri's.
If I had to guess, he's staying so he can drive Ms Sunflower to the bookery every day.
I know, I know, we all wanted Matsuri and Ms Sunflower to sleep on the same bed, wake up and see each other's face first thing in the morning and have the bookery all to themselves... but slow burn is the name of the game and this is what we got.
It'll happen, though. It will happen or we riot!

last edited at Jul 9, 2022 11:28AM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

And they were roommates (for the New Year)

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016
Paperca_ke-1543248126818979840-img1

That first episode sure was promising

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

How greedy of Ms Sunflower, wanting to keep both Matsuri and Ayame to herself. Good thing the Ms Sunflower title gives her a ticket for 1 (one) free harem.
Didn't expect her to read part-timer-kun like an open book (heh) and expose his feelings like that, though.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I'm glad I put off going to sleep at a reasonable time. I got to read a new Himawari-san chapter before bed!

Same, mate. Same.
Ms Sunflower realizing her own behavior towards Matsuri, as well as how much she misses her is so cute.
There's also her cutting loose and acting more childlike while Matsuri acts more mature and worries about her health in the cold.
That face grab too.
And I sure hope "Oh, to be young (she's still 24)" becomes a bit of a running gag.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Winged Girls. Just what I wanted .