joined Dec 15, 2015

Here is where this discussion is leading :

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I'd go for this one

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I liked this manga a lot, thanks for the quick translation, Yuri Project. I wish Konno Kita would draw even more yuri, their art is wondersome.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Given how Ejima Eri has been using several cliche trope just to turn them away or break them, I think there won't be too much yandere. Or at least, that's what I hope because I don't want this manga to involve yandere, it's perfect as it is now..

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Can we stop calling a teenage girl a slut now?

Can't we ignore the one who slut-shamed instead ? If it had to be moderated, Nez would have done something. It's rather annoying to see this kind of debates on every single post where someone uses the word slut; especially when it's an extreme minority among Dynasty users.

This excursus closed, I quite liked the start, it seems promising, and given the author, there shouldn't be too much drama or angst.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Mira sure does like this pairing.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Guess I'll show up after quite a while with some song recommendations :

Django : Flex, Billy Cocaine

YL - Loin

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Always kind of baffled by the people who hate this series so much, but are still so endlessly obsessed with it.

why would you be baffled still? This happen with every bad manga on this site.

Good way to passively and sneakily badmouth this manga while responding to a comment of someone "baffled by the haters".

Guess I'll spit my hatred too : I hate this manga. But for all I care I'm pretty pleased to see an anime adaptation of it; it's opening the perspective of more animated yuri in the future.

Utoptia
PAX-1 discussion 27 May 03:41
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

^
Thanks for the enlinghtenment. It would have been too esoteric for me without a sequel.

Utoptia
Liberty discussion 27 May 03:36
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I like this so far. It's really setting up a forthcoming player, and I for sure like Momono Moto's players !

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Incest and the awesome Konno Kita ? I'm digging this. I'm really crazy about their artstyle.
Can't wait to have more, thanks for translating it !

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Mochi au lait you totally rule.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Use spoilers please

The new chapter is absolutely great tho, I really like how their relationship develops.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Lmao, I take this as a parody of harem in order to let some credit left to Comaku's story-writing ^.^
Amazing art as always, though.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Utoptia posted:

No hair down there. That's a bit sad for a variety of reasons.

Lol, if bodyhair was mandatory that's something we would have heard of x)

I guess in your world, all women are shaved clean.

I guess in my world, any artist is free to draw the female body the way they want.

Utoptia
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

No hair down there. That's a bit sad for a variety of reasons.

Lol, if bodyhair was mandatory that's something we would have heard of x)

And great art Serenata !

Utoptia
Anime season 01 May 03:26
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

The Parasyte manga ran from 1988 – 1995, Yet the anime was adapted in 2014. So there is still hope!

Except Parasyte is a critically acclaimed seinen action that at least can attract an audience and sell something while Octave is a virtually unknown yuri manga. Unless the yuri genre actually becomes mainstream, it's not gonna get that same treatment easily :/

Well, even some very old manga like Toward the Terra (1977) eventually got their anime adaptation (2007) so I wouldn't say there is litteraly no hope. But I concede there isn't much, sadly.

We'll have to bear with what we have animated : some really shitty yuris. But if this can help expanding the genre then it's something we should be happy about, because it could lead in the long run to the adaptations of some really great yuri. (Hanjuku Joshi, Gokujou Drops, Octave, Girl Friends...).

... I'm not giving up ! One day, the yuri will rise.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

I see that date bore fruit. Congratulations, you two.

And congratulations on you and Anon as well! You two are #3 in my Top 10 Favorite OTP's of Dynasty!

That's a list I wouldn't mind discovering :P

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Neko-chan

I like these displays of respect ! Y'all shall respect the almighty.
And SF was right, I never run away. A true man will face the danger no matter what ! except the girls you've cheated on, then it's better to run away as fast as you can #PROTIPS

SF

I didn't say I don't use Discord, I said I use it to a certain extent. If you wanna add me, it currently is "Let's get rid of AFKs & feeders"#7562

OG

Name one person here that doesn't love me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Original Gengar
I like you more than Rohan though so I guess your point still stands.

If there is a hidden joke here, I didn't get it. Otherwise, what was this ? Is the full moon maddening some users of the cafe lol ?

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

What does your intellect have to do with masturbation lmao, that's a strange analogy. Unless it's about intellectual onanism. Would be surprising from a zombie though ;)

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

:>

... no one...? For real...? (õ_ó)
Am I really the only one who thinks masturbation jokes are funny...? (^∇^)
Must be my German humor, huh? ;)

No need to make joke about it, masturbation is funny in itself.

Utoptia
Saddest 30 Apr 17:49
Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Worse than a het ending.

No, This is worse then a Harem ending.

Worse than a het harem ending, then.

Worse than a Dynasty thread about futanari and transgenderism then.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sup, Emperor! ;)

Boo! You can't always be nice, Anon! Roast her!

(ó﹏ò。)

B...but... his avi... like a little evil Empress... but he's a guy... so... Emperor... no...? (╯•ω•╰)

It's the first time I'm called "her" on this forum. Good job bro' lol

Btw SF my pal, is there a way to contact you outside of Dynasty ? Like discord or smth ? I wouldn't mind insulting you in private ヽ(^o^)丿

last edited at Apr 30, 2017 6:05PM

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Sup worms