Forum › Posts by zeross39

zeross39
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Underwater kiss, changing together, just go out already dammit :D

zeross39
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i'd love to see a three way swap with yume :p ... if yume can swap at all that is

zeross39
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

so she's two timing eh ? thats not nice reina, just choose kumiko and be done with it

zeross39
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

So the sense of taste is tied to the body , make sense
Now i would really want to know what it feel like to enjoy food you dont like normally like that :p

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

I wonder, when Hana-chan will notice the admiration of Hina-chan to her?... and when Hina-chan feelings will notice her blooming feelings into a romantic love?

Who knows. This manga could be like Girl Friends.

If I recall Girl Friends was 35 chapters long.
If it's going to be as long as Girl Friends I would be very excited, I like the slow pace it's being set at. XD

i'm glad i'm not the only one that loved girl friend slow pace, why everyone is mad a this :(
when you finally get the confession after 20+ chapters it feel so good ! i was like super crazy when it happened.
and what more it did continue after the confession and showed the live as a couple, its rare to see this

zeross39
New Game discussion 02 Dec 18:11
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

i do think aoba would be overjoyed to have a kouhai to teach to.

zeross39
New Game discussion 02 Dec 03:51
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Oh true i totaly forgot about yun beiing in a different team !
Hifumin would be hilarious reader side, but i dunno about a company that put someone that cant talk face to face as leader :p

zeross39
New Game discussion 02 Dec 01:53
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

There will be vol3 yes!! I was so woried it would end now. Would have been a really good end though, but i need more !
Really highlight was this bonus with the m16 xD

So next Time yagami will lvl up to rin job , Who will take yagami place ... Aoba is still a newbie, hifumi is too shy, hajime would be a weird lead but i could see it work, but i would see yun fit the role the best

Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

nice uniform xD

zeross39
New Game discussion 13 Nov 06:35
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

Ahah they bought their own game ;)
Japenese sure are weak to limited edition marketing

zeross39
New Game discussion 04 Nov 16:38
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

two chapter in a row ? am i dead yet , cause feel like heaven

yagami was so cute in this dress, well played rin, good job :)

zeross39
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

why are those two happily having sex, and why miyu feel like beiing raped by the 2 sempais at the end..
arent MC and miyu supposed to be going out ? :(
i dont quite know what to make of this chapter, i wish translation would go faster :(

zeross39
New Game discussion 01 Nov 12:19
Kuvl_u-8
joined Nov 1, 2015

wow did we ever seen nenechi in color before ? i dont realy remember but i find her 2times cutter in color :)

i also feel the manga will end with game release, wich is as the same time sad to see a good 4koma go, and good cause better to end it early than too late