Forum › Posts by ekw79

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

In exam, Nazuna has lost the battle and Kanna gets her ultimate prize : Tsukushi Duty !
I wonder it'll happen in future chapters for Kanna.

last edited at Apr 7, 2016 7:43PM

ekw79
Sweet Room discussion 06 Apr 22:57
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Yandere Tsubasa has awakened but how about Honoka ? I don't think she has Stockholm Syndrome.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I wonder if Seju's let-it-out words will change Sumin's mind. She's already had Sungji so let the game begin.

ekw79
Poolside discussion 04 Apr 11:55
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

What I'll say is off-topic. This anthology series was my favorite masterpiece. But after these 3 volumes have ended, the author started to make non-yuri series including futanari content. Well, that's a long time ago until I feel lazy to read his/her works.

last edited at Apr 4, 2016 11:56AM

ekw79
Furumapura discussion 01 Apr 04:49
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

So, everything in this series is decided by the scoring cards !!! Not bad at all !

ekw79
Yuru Yuri discussion 31 Mar 04:56
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

New character means Yuru Yuri stories go on. Can it equalize Meitantei Conan ? (joking).

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

They will be together forever until Misao "dies". (sob)

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Yuri, friendship, and rivalry are on balance. I'm not sure if I want to watch it.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 5 was out.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

At least, Rei and her boyfriend are (maybe) supportive for their relationship though not blossomed yet.

last edited at Mar 30, 2016 4:32AM

ekw79
Murcielago discussion 29 Mar 18:38
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I'm shocked when Hinako said that Chiyo had given up on Kuroko. I hope those words were just misunderstanding.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

http://99comic.com/comic/9927642/

This story took place in the Iono-sama universe. This time the child of Iono and Eto, had grown up as teenager and found love.
It run at YuriHime Comics 2015.

last edited at Mar 28, 2016 7:33AM

ekw79
Ensemble (raw) 25 Mar 10:32
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I can't say it is yuri. I don't know why.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Arranged marriage may be a problem because they don't know each other, but in the case of yuri stuff, well, no problem at all. Still even though Senri and Chiru got married, they need some kind of " progression" (I don't know what it is). Things will be found out in next chapter.

ekw79
ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I found something shocking in Futakaku Kankei latest chapter. A long black haired girl was actually in love with another twin sister. Last time, she kissed the 1st twin, and surprisingly she came the twins' house only to visit the other twin lying on her bed while been ill and the 1st twin didn't realised that. This gonna be love triangle.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Fox girls marriage story was Itou-san's best masterpiece of all works. Oh! BTW, the fox girls marriage latest chapter has been updated in yuriism if you are interested.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Is it any good? One of you is reading the manga? I wonder if we can hope for real yuri ending instead of just fanservice.

Pandora's manga version new chapter has been released. Nene and Clarion will potentially face another Clarion ?!? in future chapter.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

So far, 4 chapters in Chinese translation.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

I won't say anything about it. Just keep waiting and waiting and.....until the right moment comes.

ekw79
ekw79
Nana Yuri discussion 11 Mar 09:05
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

As far as I go, Nana Yuri has 5 chapters. Very cute and intimate lily couple.

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Vengeance series has ended in chapter 22 and what an ending twist. The one who killed Hara was her best friend, Ga Hee. The reason for this crime was Ga Hee and Hara actually fell in love with same person, the female MC and she was jealous of them being together.
So, she killed Ga Hee for a revenge and finally committed suicide to be with Hara for eternity.
http://yuriplis.imgur.com/

last edited at Mar 10, 2016 9:35AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Never thought if there's a triangle love ending like Sumin x Sungji x Seju. Will it be happened ?

ekw79
I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Chapter 4 is out but I've found a good news and bad news. Good news : A long haired tall girl kissed the office lady in the past. The bad news is why the younger girl avoids office lady's attempt to kiss but at least I get hugging, cuddling, and kissing on hand scene.