Forum › Posts by Freya

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

That dickhead dude could relax a bit imho

I believe I genuinely hate him. just overflows with the douche kind of personality

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Nothing, a slap on the wrist, and a drinking party afterwords. Usually offenders have to do some manual labor like helping get said party ready or fix whatever they broke. For the most part after a incident is solved everyone parties and has a good time.

This time since it was such a big deal yukari wanted aya to be killed so it couldn't happen again in the future, which reimu convinces her to change her mind.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

@FluffyCow You must be thinking of a different author (there's several who fit your description). Takemiya Jin's manga are almost all romance-based with light to moderate drama and happy endings. The amount of stories from her that don't fit that mold is extremely low. If one of her works has a bad ending, it is usually because it's a 2 part work (which is why people were asking if it was truly complete).

Maby Kodama, I'd like to think Takemiya has more comedic plots with drama with mostly happy endings or sometimes ambiguous ones.

Edit: If she went through a lot of surgery to look identical though, she definitely could have had a breast reduction to match as well since she was willing to go so far.

last edited at Jun 21, 2020 3:31AM

Freya
Image Comments 20 Jun 23:43
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Ezv2ereucaa7yps-orig

As fairies of nature, luckily that's pretty much forever.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Still crazy old, but couldn't resist to read it again. I had the same thoughts when i first read it, even under madness Aya shouldn't have been that op.

Freya
Image Comments 16 Jun 03:39
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Shiguma_75354702_p0

Cute, but they went with scary junko

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Yurifan123 posted:

I don't like het

Then why are you reading a manga that's explicitly tagged with "het"? Or bother to make a comment that solely expresses your dislike of het without saying anything else about the rest of the story?

How else will the world know about it

Some yandere vibes comin from the lil sis. ya gonna get stabbed

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Never seen a plot with Akyuu like this, a interesting take on how the next reincarnation works.
A more innocent version of herself is something I haven't seen either.

Doesn't deserve a introspective tag?

Freya
My Roommate discussion 11 Jun 20:50
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

A sequel would be great but i doubt we'll see one.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Some of my favorites are the ones that end up being so short

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Everyone ships em lol

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Hope there's tons to come, had to take a min to remember all the names

Freya
New Game discussion 03 Jun 02:35
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Tama chan totally sounds like something you'd name your cat

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

What the fuck am I reading?
Or does it just skirt under that bar?

Feels crazy close

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

So incest isn't limited to (grand)mother-(grand)daughter, aunt-niece, and sister-sister incest on this site?

It doesn't say what she is to her, but any blood relative would count i'd think. maby cousin

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Oh my. She wants to be eaten. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Actually didn't see that one coming.

Not as much as she wanted to be eaten, but the fact that Meiling didn't think of her as a could be tasty human that it bothered her.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

What a twiiist

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Hmm... I don't know. The plot twist was kinda pointless.

When it doesn't have a story in the first place, does it matter if there's a twist mixed in?

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Fluff is always a great thing to enjoy, but Zounose's works never disappoint.

Freya
Image Comments 14 May 03:08
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015
Inasa_orange_35000956_p0

I always get hyped when there's a new touhou image, to be saddened that its a 5+ year old art. Still cute and funny but not new

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Boo, way too little dark lord Yuki, a wasted opportunity.

The reveal was quicker than I thought it'd be with a quick fluff end, would have been nice for at least another chapter of the game

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

It is some of the same gags, but i'm easily amused so i still love it.

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Without the usual dark circles under her eyes? its hard to tell koko and nene apart

Freya
Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I'm still wondering if lil sis will ever realize Minami is a girl, or if she has and it's been subtlety worked in or I missed it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Same feeling. As a long time fan of Touhou it feels weird since it could be any character of anything to make it work,. feels forced or something