Forum › Posts by Luuuk

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

For those who want to know the chronological order, I assume the anthology ENCORE! should be mostly in order, with the exception being Alright, which is listed second there. Personally, I'd just read it right after this one. Note that the one after Home Sweet Home is My Adorable Bride and the one after doesn't seem to be translated yet. The last two stories also don't seem to be translated, but as far as I can read with my basic japanese, they aren't related to the first storyline. This is just what I could find, so don't take everything written here as indisputable fact.

Edit: For those who can't read japanese at all, I'll list the chapters here in the order they are listed in the anthology:
1. Gentle Lullaby
2. Alright
3. Feverish Fingertips
4. Feverish Tiptoes (Reading Alright anywhere after this one should make more sense.)
5. Congratulations! Harasho Idiot Couple!!
6. Home Sweet Home
7. My Adorable Bride
8. Parallel Girlfriend and Ponkotsuchika (Not translated, and I have no idea what ponkotsu means, sorry. Apparently it means piece of junk/poo/trash/whetever? So something like Ponkotsuchika = Piece of poo Eli.)
9. Embrace Me In The Dark
10. My Useless Useless Darling (I think this one happens before Embrace Me In The Dark.)
11. (I have absolutely no ideia how to read that, nor how to translate it, and it's also not translated, so sorry again. Feel free to add this title, and I'll edit it into the comment when I see it.)
12. I Got You Under My Skin (Also not translated.)

last edited at Nov 29, 2018 5:41AM

Luuuk
LOVE STORY? discussion 15 Sep 22:11
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Ok, so in the end her yuri goggles worked better for her than seeing them actually acting it out?

Luuuk
1 x ½ discussion 08 Sep 11:20
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Here I thought it was sister incest because of the tag... And then it got even better in 3 pages.

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 11:20AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I don't think she's really from the future, but as far as I can tell, her behaviour can only mean she's either telling the truth, or she's has some damn good fantasies and is a massive stalker.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hannari_rock_n_roll#5 how did she take the photo?

We have this magical technology today that allows us to use a timer to take photos without us needing to do anything. Jokes aside, she probably put whatever device she used in some kind of stand and timed it.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

She was angry then. Here she's smiling and cuddling up with her. And Fumi isn't just unaware, based on her reactions she's getting a kick out of Suzuki's antics.

Here it looks more like she has no problem with being in her presence but is still keeping her distance and not wanting to fall into that area of intimacy that she's having with Fumi. It seems that Fumi is the one who's cuddling up though. You know that feeling when you have that friend who's waaaaay to much into physical contact and you're slightly bugged by them? Thats what I see happening here.

Now don't get me wrong here, this is a weird thing going on. But the idea that Suzuki is a dire strain on their relationship, or that Noa is absolutely miserable, just isn't concretely supported by the story as it's presented here.

I wouldn't say absolutely miserable but more like slightly annoyed that some girl that she barely knows is coming onto Fumi, In my point of view it's like Noa doesn't have a problem with Suzuki personally, but she just has a problem with her flirting with Fumi and that for some reason she doesn't to confront her about it.

Also one more thing, last page there, despite Noa being shown smiling, you can clearly see she's at least a bit annoyed and not fully into it, but just kinda accepts it. That could very much be falling into what others and I have said: she could be shy, simply trying to show respect for her elder, or even just trying to make Fumi happy, if not all of those.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 7:47PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Doesn't really matter what they do or don't, you can't go invading people's privacy just because, for whatever reason, they're not going out of their way to try and keep you out. That IS absolutely her fault.

No reason to let her get in the room or in the sleepover considering it's very obvious she still has lots of interest in Fumi.
They just had to reject her and they didn't.

I get what you're saying, however, there are people, even in reality, who are too shy to be upfront with others. It could be their case that they can only be upfront with each other, but still can't really deal with other people. On top of that, it doesn't really matter that they ended up "inviting" her later on, because she had already pushed herself on them...

Edit: Also, reading the other comments, it occurred to me that in manga there seem to be this trend of respecting elders, probably also the case in reality, but don't quote me on that. Add that to everything else I said and you got yourself an airhead, a kinda pushover who just wants to make the airhead happy, and an annoyance.

last edited at Aug 15, 2017 5:10PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

those two are almost too passive over this whole thing.
And I can't really blame the other one for taking advantage of that, they never really do anything about it.

Doesn't really matter what they do or don't, you can't go invading people's privacy just because, for whatever reason, they're not going out of their way to try and keep you out. That IS absolutely her fault.

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

imo everything about Chika that comes from this author is gold.

FTFY.

Luuuk
Image Comments 30 Jul 21:59
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
C4n8c4mukaextqa-orig

Yuyuko's shoulder makes it look like she has 3 boobs in this angle lol

last edited at Jul 30, 2017 10:00PM

Luuuk
Image Comments 30 Jul 21:47
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
C8iqfnlu0aabm8u-orig%20(1)

Royce, you made a small mistake, which is totally understandable given the font size. It actually says ちっちゃい (chicchai) rather than ちっちがい(chicchigai). Other than that, it means tiny.

last edited at Aug 1, 2017 3:16PM

Luuuk
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I don't really get it, but I want some pudding now...

It did make me want some... Until I imagined throwing up from eating too much, like Kanan almost did. That right there killed everything.

last edited at Jul 8, 2017 3:13PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

an update! a really great update( ;∀;)9

btw, can someone share the link to original pic for the credit page? :(((

There you go.

Pixiv manga sample where it came from.

last edited at Jul 7, 2017 7:40AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Good chapter.

People who hold a grudge from middle school like that and can't accept a sincere apology are worse than the person who was rude to them in the first place. (And it probably suggests that Yurine hit too close to home with her criticism of her in middle school.)

Yeah... I get that in middle school some people can already be aware of whatever harm they're causing and consequences of their actions, but there are others who don't. That girl, in my opinion, is just a piece of shit who can't take being outdone. But that's just using the little information that was given. Anyway, even if Yurine did way more than that, it's not like she committed a crime, I hope. That being said, holding a grudge that far even when the other person apologizes like that, I can't see her as any less of an asshole than Yurine might have been.

On the other side, I'm the kind of person who, if someone fucks with me, will never again be giving them a chance to do so. However, if I see genuine regret, I will forgive the person, although I will be wary of them from then on. I can kinda see that girl's side, but what she did is just too extreme to me...

Edit: Also, I doubt Yurine went out of her way to bully/harass them. From what I saw, she was just doing her thing and when she was harassed, defended herself as best as she could.

last edited at Jul 5, 2017 10:28PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Is this also a sequel to the crystalline flower one or is it another one?

Luuuk
Image Comments 28 Jun 02:23
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
__kos_mos_kos_mos_ver_4_and_t_elos_xenosaga_and_xenosaga_episode_iii_drawn_by_iizuki_tasuku__4d7d7a8d2cb54128bf3bdc5903a8b824

^That's the reason for their outfit, gotta balance that heat somehow.

Edit: If you look closely, they're probably thinking even that isn't enough and certainly trying to take all off. But you have to really pay attention, or else you might not catch it. :^)

last edited at Jun 28, 2017 2:25AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Are those not panties Madoka's wearing? They sure look like panties, or at least some kind of underwear, to me... I apologize for my ignorance in advance. Anyhow, hilarious thing, just like Kaori's previous hilarious thing.

I was surprised when I read that, too. I think the idea might have been not wearing any pants, not panties.

Edit: After reading the rest, though, it got me even more confused.

Edit 2: Yep, it was about pants. Was it a translation mistake or was it like that in the original?

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 10:22PM

Luuuk
Image Comments 24 Jun 02:43
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Wait, isn't there already a listing for this author here under a different name?

Edit: Yes, there is.

last edited at Jun 24, 2017 2:48AM

Luuuk
Image Comments 24 Jun 02:27
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Tumblr_orz20rdukk1wqieiro1_1280

^^ Link says, at least for me, "This title is not currently available for purchase."

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Still kinda confused with what happened to the father....
This author is real good with the romances, but is always lacking the character development... :\

Vega killed her father to avenge her clan's slaughter, that's the sin she was talking about at the end. This can be proven by the fact that she even mentioned 'her sin' in the first place. To go even further, there's the part where the maid says Vega didn't want her to know who the organization people were. Add to that Elysia's wish to kill Vega, most likely looking for vengeance for her father's death, and you have a pretty solid background for such a short story.

last edited at Jun 23, 2017 3:01AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Yey, the bullies group~
Kana best character, needs a story of her own~

Edit: Also, I just went to check "Pranking the Pranker", same as here, Kana is the only one not sporting an amused-and-or-smiling expression when the three of them bully someone, could it be she is only there to grab potential yuri scenes, and does not partake in the actual badmouthing of other people?

Idk about grabbing yuri scenes, but I do definitely believe she's not into the bullying. Maybe she has an actual serious reason, for good or bad, to hang around with them.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 3:35PM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Is Kani Biimu another one of Peko's aliases? The art is awfully familiar.

Yes, it is. Just check the pixiv name, it's ぺこ/かにビーム.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

I don't know if just incredible coincidence or Kougi just had to use YoRHa... I mean, I can't be the only one amused by that, surely.

last edited at Jun 4, 2017 4:37AM

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Am I going mad or does this artstyle look a lot like mochi's in some(most?) panels?

last edited at Jun 2, 2017 12:06AM

Luuuk
Image Comments 30 May 05:53
Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015
Big-boobs-teacher-horny-student

^Paizuri taken to a whole new level of "head", then?