Forum › Posts by thorne

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

A great read and no one can change my mind

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Since someone brought up the meaning behind the title, I looked it up and what I've found is that "hana ni arashi" is a shortened version of "tsuki ni muragumo, hana ni arashi" and its supposed to mean "life often brings misfortune at a time of great happiness." But well there's still a long way to go before that part, I guess. I've no idea though since I don't read raws.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

This is probably set up like The Maze Runner or smth. Like the children (teens, in that movie/book) have some immunity in the bacteria (what with it coming from their region and all) and are being tested since they've survived and are not showing symptoms of being ill. I also can't see any happy ending fml.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Finally.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

This is a whole new level of macabre. At the beginning Emi declares her love for food, and some random school mate says "That's Emi, always Food before romance" and then... that ending.... I feel a bit trolled, but in a good way, I guess. ^_^

I thought I was the only one who noticed that since there weren't any comments about it. Especially her last line about "because in reality you want me like this is much happier" with the "like this" a call out to her being "food" for Emi.

joined Apr 12, 2015

It's a drought u-u

joined Apr 12, 2015

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS ADAPTED UNTIL I WAS MANAGING MY TO-WATCH/WATCHED ANIME FILE AND I AM A FAILURE SOBS

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Reread this in one sitting. Reading it, and just reading, was entertaining af. But after finishing it and having the time to actually think about it, it's confusing and badly-executed. I don't think the guys should have been forgiven that easily. Well. Back to my own world where it's a harem end and everyone have lots of hot lesbian lewd hand holding every night.

thorne
YuruZero discussion 03 Oct 06:44
joined Apr 12, 2015

I've reread this a number of times, still really good. That Hundred Faces at the end was heart warming. Will level her up in F/GO from now on ;-- )

thorne
1+1 discussion 01 Oct 08:00
joined Apr 12, 2015

jesus, that hurt..

joined Apr 12, 2015

Want more. Hope the author(s) get well the soonest!

joined Apr 12, 2015

Couldn't stop laughing asdjgklfd

joined Apr 12, 2015

Dat Teacher-Student single-page, I need more of that couple, like, right now.

I second this. Totally.

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

I want more????!?

joined Apr 12, 2015

I'm very confused?

thorne
Lily Marble discussion 14 Sep 04:02
joined Apr 12, 2015

damn. at least get to the bed! she's gonna hurt her back!
(also, the art style is nngghhhh so good so great!! a blessing to the eye!!!)

joined Apr 12, 2015

Still doesn't fail to make me grin like an idiot and cackle at the same time even after reading it a number of times. And yes to the last page. Boycott these unnecessarily short skirts in combat clothes! But yes to them in casual wear aaaah

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

I recommend reading Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu, a looooooot better, similar theme but slice of life, not yuri or het yet (maybe never) and the husband died.

You had me at the "husband died" brb reading that now

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

i dont know why im still reading this, its killing me

thanks cloud, me too.

...same

thorne
1 x ½ discussion 23 Aug 23:53
joined Apr 12, 2015

Pretty late into the party but is no one else wondering why Ayako said something about Asuka's love being her fault? And the same with what Akira said about this "you-know-what"? Does Ayako release pheromones that everyone instantly loves her or smth?? Ahhh this is such a good story. Never have I ever saw myself reading a mother-daughter story. I mean I like Elsanna sister-sister incest and stuff. Aaahhhhh

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

Ishibashi is awesome. Say it with me

thorne
joined Apr 12, 2015

...can someone please pass me the insulin

thorne
Image Comments 20 Aug 11:30
joined Apr 12, 2015
Djw8cjeueaawasl-orig

Love JAlter's expression here uwu

thorne
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 15:20
joined Apr 12, 2015

Older Mei looks really gorgeous in her wedding dress though. Can't deny that ww

joined Apr 12, 2015

Why do I feel like we're approaching the end of the series? Can someone confirm this pls I need more. Also, hhnnngggggg im dying